Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Big Private Dinner Party on Bespin

Mike was at a fancy dinner party that was being thrown in his honor. He did a lot of cool things in his life and he wanted all his friends to be there. He knew that all his life was a maze of doorways and paths. Some he took as a wonderful surprise like his new wife, children, and his faction. At other times, it was just some acquittance he had meet. Either way, he did a lot of stuff in his life. A time that he will always remember. Mike decided to sit on a chair waiting for all his guests to arrive.

Salis was not much for dinner parties. They tended to drag on with people wanting to ask you about your hobbies or some other nonsense. However, for Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen she was willing to make an exception. And also because maybe something interesting could happen. One never knew. She wore a dark red silk dress with silk sleeves, and yet, ever present was her lightsaber at her side. And naturally, even though it looked for show. She wore Stun Pearl Earings. It made life easier if she didn't feel like using the force much, could just toss one of those at someone. At her sides, each one holding a hand, were her two daughters. Neli and Natasha.

Behind her walked Zepher. The police droid, as usual. A bit taller than her and armed with the paladin blaster rifle. He often remained around her so she could turn orders over to him more easily. And also so he could keep an eye out if she was distracted.

Ben had been to many parties throughout his life. They were times to see old friends and make new ones. Ever since his promotion to Admiral, Ben had made it his priority to learn the ins and outs of the Directorate and all its affiliates. Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen was the leader of The Red Dragons, and an ally of the Directorate. Ben wore his officers uniform, specially tailored to him. His admiral's insignia was pinned at his left breast.

Ben took the turbolift up to the party room. His special elite guard, The Vernichten , followed him. They weren't there for the admiral's protection, merely to show Ben's power. His troops were clad from head to toe in shining black armor. When the door opened, he smiled and entered, surveying the room for any friends. So far he couldn't see anyone he knew. There were many people that stood out from the crowd. One in particular caught Ben's attention. There was a woman with a tall droid, apparently there were some who either didn't trust the host, or other people in the room with their own safety. Salis Salis

Mike saw that his wife came. Mike went over to Salis and saw that their children were there. Mike smiled and, then, saw that the new Diplomatic Representative for The Directorate was there too. Mike wanted to say that his name was Ben something. Mike was only told about it through hologram.

“Hello, Salis,” said Mike. “How is our precious? Are they doing ok? I am so happy that you guys decided to attend the party. Hello, are you Ben? The new Diplomatic Representative for The Directorate? I am Mike V”Trechen. This is Salis V’Trechen along with our children Natasha and Neli.”

Ben Craig Ben Craig Salis Salis

Salis cocked her head as she watched Ben Craig Ben Craig enter with his soldiers in tow. She didn't particularly see that as a reasonable amount of protection if that was their purpose. But then again, she was thinking from the perspective of a killer. Not someone with something to protect. She'd say nothing about it however. And smiled as Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen approached. "They're good, aren't they?" she said prompting the girls holding up their hands prompting a small cheer and smiles. Mike also moved on to Ben soon, introducing Salis and the two girls.

"Hold, hold."
Neli prompted trying to get Mike to pick her up while reaching out, Salis lifted both girls up easily, waiting to see if Mike actually had the time to hold one or both of them. "Hello, interesting entourage of yours." she said, her voice and face friendly as usual. Although the implication of respect for them came more from an interest in how they'd fare in a fight. Something Salis was often searching for. However, she'd try no such thing here. Not with the girls in the possibility of danger.

Ben smiled as as Mike, the woman and two girls, presumably his daughters came forward to greet him. Ben nodded, “Nice to finally meet you in person Mr. V’Trechen. I’ve heard many great things about you and your organization. Ben nodded to his children and his wife. “Mrs. Salis, a pleasure to meet you. Oh my entourage? Oh yes, there just my personal guard, no harm from them. I hope they didn’t scare the children.

mike mike V’Trechen Salis Salis

Mike heard that his daughters wanted him. He did not really had time to visit and talk to them. Running a faction is hectic. Mike looked at Neli and continued.

“I like these little people,” said Mike. “They are the reason we are all here. They just turned a year old.”

Salis Salis Ben Craig Ben Craig

Salis watched the interaction between Ben Craig Ben Craig and Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen . The way in which the man spoke. It was the speech she saw among people who held positions of the "in betweens." Who had authority, but not of the highest order. Sometimes they gained it through cunning, or determination. Sometimes by kissing up or having favor with others. She didn't really much care how he managed it. But his position meant he would be not too likely to be frustrating to her, not because he was more or less powerful than her, but because of the ways people like that acted. At least, when they were relatively on your side.

She smiled bouncing the two girls up for a moment as he mentioned hoping the entourage didn't scare them, "You're not scared are you Neli, Natasha?" She asked the two. Getting a shake of the head from one and a simple stare at them from the other who seemed either curious or concerned. Salis chuckled to herself, she figured that from what they'd seen. Men in black were not too intimidating. They'd seen her in armor, they saw the TX-1's on the regular. And they probably didn't yet have the ability to recognize the skill involved in the people that Ben Craig had with him, and the type of threat they could potentially pose. Were they given the order. Quietly she whispered to Mike, leaning in, "One year is just a bit off hun."

There was no blame there, just wanted to remind him of it.

Mike was happy that all of his succeses has come together. This kind of reminded him of his trip on Hoth. Aww. That fateful cold planet and the old holocron. Mike wondered what happened to it. No matters. Mike some how managed to grab some more wine and a couple of apple juice boxes for the little ones. Mike looked at Natasha with both of his eyes.

“You do not understand,” said Mike as he started to cry. “Salis, these children remind me of myself before my parent’s deaths. It makes me cry when I see them. They were the only people I knew. At least, before my path as a Sith turned ex. Salis. I love you.”

Ben Craig Ben Craig Salis Salis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom