Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Battle that Never Ended

The Cloud Breaker slowly flew down to the surface of Sabarene, and hey eyed Ina as they started to land.

"I don't need this Ina. I'm fine." The medic just eyed him.

"You're not fine. I found you crumpled on the deck after a fight with a teen, and I saw how the Strill act around you." Jai sighed, looking back at her.

"Fine. But you need to get your hand checked out." Ina looked down at her left hand, grumbling a little.

"That's a low blow, feather head, but fine. Just go enjoy your talk." Jai realized they were landed, and slowly got up. Well.... This was it he guessed. Time to talk about something that really isn't an issue. It wasn't like he'd reacted that badly right? He'd gotten plenty of sle.... Well he hadn't.... He was leading well. Yeah. He was good at leading. Somewhat. He wasn't dwelling on Concord Dawn either. He'd found somewhere he could help fight now, and actually do something. Hopefully go home soon and be able to kick the Sith off his home.... Ok. Maybe he was dwelling, but not in a bad way. The Mando would continue to walk until he reached where he was heading. This would be... different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom