Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5km Flagship Available CHEAP !!!1! (First Order, Galactic Alliance, Mandos)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Take this thread from 140 to 200 posts, and you win an ancient 5km Sith battlecruiser (designed and refitted by me), for about half the work of a basic Dominion.

It really is that simple. Here's why.

• Larraq gave his lore challenge prize to the Mandos, and one of the options lets them discount a past, present, or future Flagship thread to 200.
  • FO and GA have Omega prizes that let them do the same.
  • The thread was winner-take-all. FO, GA, and Mandos all participated well enough to have a legitimate claim to the whole ball game if they finish strong.
I've thrown in a brief summary, a time jump of several years, and a major event: the Sith treasure ship has just appeared in the Polis Massa system. That's basically all you need to know. The only thing I get out of it is the pleasure of designing the ship. I don't care who wins it. I'm willing to provide basic NPC opposition from the ancient Sith on the ship.

Do as you will.

[member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Ludolf Vaas"] [member="Astarii Saren"] [member="Ayden Cater"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Davon Karr"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

:D
tumblr_nvhykeEdof1up42jgo5_r1_500.gif

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] - Yeah, to cash in a flagship thread early, the FO would need to use one of its three silver/gold awards.

[member="Asharad Graush"] - Theoretically? Sure. In practice? I'd space your skinny butt so fast, lol.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Unrelated: it's only fair to note that characters who participated in the earlier stages of the thread may have minor options that others don't.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
You know we never really had a chance to settle some old scores over Castameer. Let me round up a few friends and we'll see about having a good friendly match of 'MY KARKING SPACESHIP.'

[member="Ayden Cater"]
[member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom