Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

500 posts, gimme some feedback

Keep on putting off this but I have free time so I might as well type up my opinion

I think you've been doing great with Jonyna. There's been a few times where I think she's came off as a bit more aggressive than a Jedi should be, and a bit more vengeful but you've explained in the past why she's that way so I'm not totally against it. It's not much of a concern anymore. It is an interesting aspect of her character I think though, with a potentially large amount of stuff to explore with Jonyna discovering more about herself.

I also like the family aspect she has with her species. Being almost like a leader to them, which whilst it would make sense to them to revere Jonyna because of her being frozen and thus having lived a long time, also makes sense that she'd be a bit more hesitant over it. I've always enjoyed the threads we've done together with her and SHan, even if it hasn't been that much. I also enjoy seeing her rmentoring of Ko, and the little of I've seen with Rayia.

I'm not really great at giving feedback or anything, so that's roughly all I have to say. Just want to say I think you're doing great with her and I can't see where she goes from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom