Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 Sith Walk into a bar...... is this another bad joke? (INVITE ONLY)

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

Vyrassu sits in the back VIP room drink in hand. He looks out through the curtain at the random people getting drunk talking among themselves. Vyrassu patiently awaited his two guest.

The meeting today would be very interesting, discussing how we all met and share past stories. Vyrassu didn't know what to think about this.

Rapax

R
Rapax arrived shortly dawning his traditional red sith armor even for social conventions such as these... he will not be un armored no matter ...they where here to discuss old times and it mattered not...he never met the 3rd party member that would be joining us but he heard of her...but for now he ventured over to Vyrassu and sat down waiting

[member="Darth Vyrassu"] [member="Xhexania"]

The last time she had been invited to a cantina for a round of drinks, all hell broke loose. Not that was a bad thing, but some people couldn't hold their liquor and eventually a fist fight broke out; leading to an all out brawl. Fortunately for them, she had been sitting in a dark little corner, mind hopping from one fighter to the next. When one was a mentalist like herself, she didn't need to be physically involved, just have a round of fun at the expense of others. In the end, she had left the cantina unscathed and thoroughly satisfied with the events of the day.
Now her she was again, about to enter another cantina to hang out with associates and reminisce about the good old days. Rather the dark days of when they had met. Stepping through the swinging doors, the haze of smoke and stale booze purified the air in ways her nose refused to abide by. The rancid air was one unwarranted assault, but the putrid stench of unwashed bodies and the subsequent need to bath in cologne in exchange of using a refresher was something she found difficult to ignore.
Increasing her strides, she dashed through the cantina toward the V.I.P. section of the cantina; which she found strangely odd such an establishment that prided itself on unbathed patrons would have a luxury section. When she reached the back section, the area was different. It appeared as though she had stepped through some kind of time vortex, and was politely dropped off in a wonderland. With her left hand on her hip and her right index tapping her pursed lips, she now understood.
"Sneaky," she whispered to herself, and headed to the table to meet her friends.
[member="Darth Vyrassu"] l [member="Darth Rapax"]​

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
Vyrassu looks to [member=Xhexania] and [member=Darth Rapax] as they both enter. He gives them both a graceful nod. "Xhexania, what a pleasure, as you Lord Rapax, please come and sit. Do you tender the first time we met Lord Rapax, you were nothing but an acolyte that signed up for my sorcerery class, you were a powerful one, still are, and figured, now look at you, a Lord in my Empire, leading my Prison."

Vyrassu looked to Xhexania "And you my dear, you were Darth Venefica, I sought you out, invited you to my personal chambers here on Dromund Vatsu, two powerful beings bringing together two powerful Factions. Good days are ahead of us, I foresee it."

Vyrassu nodded to the two remembering good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom