Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-Day LOA

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
So I have finally gotten some time off to go on a short, fun trip. It's been about 5 months since I got to go anywhere and really enjoy myself. So I'm going to take advantage of this.

That means that all these characters will not be active during this period:
  • Tacitanya
  • Mehrk Gorbi
  • Skrik Piper
  • Geneviève Lasedri
  • Sressechka

I may post an obligatory post or two as Corvetta Salvo on my LOA, and maybe comment on the awesome blog posts by Valeri. :D Otherwise, I won't be doing anything.

So, for the next 24 hours, I will keep the momentum going in all my threads and post my duties, and then I will be mostly dormant for the following three days. I'll see you guys when I get back!

I'll return. I promise.
res_luke_depart_dagobah.jpg

[member="Rexus Drath"] [member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Davik Tren"] [member="Kohai Drenn"] [member="Robb Killian"] [member="Jace Trent"] [member="Eliza Steele"] [member="Aden Dawson"] [member="Lord Eclipsion"] [member="Linori Pryde"] [member="Erika Davion"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Ben Trasker"] [member="Zronk"] [member="Colap Ticon"] [member="Judah Dashiell "] [member="Saran Drast"] [member="Damon Riggs"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Tri'sta"]

Beowoof

No, [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]. I am your father.

Also,
you write
in an interesting pattern.
Like a song.
I like this.

Beowoof

To all the people I'm writing with: Will try to make a couple posts later tonight. I might not be able to, but I will try.

After that...

Yer gonna miss me when ah'm gawn. :D

[member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Davik Tren"] [member="Kohai Drenn"] [member="Robb Killian"] [member="Jace Trent"] [member="Eliza Steele"] [member="Aden Dawson"] [member="Lord Eclipsion"] [member="Linori Pryde"] [member="Erika Davion"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Zronk"] [member="Saran Drast"] [member="Damon Riggs"] [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom