Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

25MAY2015

Link: http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/map/25may2015-r39

YQb91J.jpg

The Shadow Dynasty and the Imperial Remnant have been recalled for inactivity.

Adax, a custom planet request, was moved north of where it was requested to be located due to it's violation of the 4 planets per hex rule located in the Map Update Thread.

Rick Galurom

R
[member="Darth Valdra"]

We are still a thing, we just are a minor faction, trying to get major back ....

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Tefka"]

Can't zoom in on the map, then ctrl + scroll wheel closer without it being blurry and unreadable. I dono what you did different compared to the other maps before, but I'm hoping there can be a re-uploding with a larger image.

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Tefka"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Didn't do anything to fix it. I looked at the actual image info by right clicking and the size is 956px × 800px.

Where as the last map was 2,200px × 1,842px

At that size no wonder its blurry to me when I scroll in. If its only affecting me though, I'll just refrence the old map.

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

Well I don't know what to tell you. I tried another browser, and another computer. The size is still 956px × 800px. My phone has no issue zooming in on the image while retaining quality. Somethings karky, but I dono why its like that. I'll just have to use my phone for now I guess.

Macharius Solaire said:
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

Well I don't know what to tell you. I tried another browser, and another computer. The size is still 956px × 800px. My phone has no issue zooming in on the image while retaining quality. Somethings karky, but I dono why its like that. I'll just have to use my phone for now I guess.
Click the image, it should load the actual image. What is displayed is simply a placeholder.

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

I already went to the actual map page. Opened it, saved it, still small. Really doesn't matter anymore and I'm going to drop my issue since I've got a work around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom