Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

101st Front Liners

Status
Not open for further replies.
2yn2h4m.jpg
NAME: 101st Front Line Division​
INTENT: To serve as "Canon Fodder" for The Few True​
AFFILIATION: The Few True​
AVAILABILITY: Unique​
QUALITY: C, trained​
TYPE: Infantry​
STRENGTH: 10 men​
DESCRIPTION: The 101st wear standard TFT battle armor, and serve has the front liner leaders for the men in the back.​
They are trained to take some hits, and be able to defend.​
They are expendable, and can be replaced with just about any old joe who is strong.​

[member="John Kranston"]

Hello and welcome to Codex. I'll be your Judge on this one. This seems like a pretty straight-forward unit, though I have a few things that needs to be addressed before I approve this.

John Kranston said:
NAME: 101st Front Line Division
The name is misleading. A division is a large military unit usually consisting of between 10 000 and 20 000 soldiers. It tends to be the smallest combined arms unit capable of independent operations. Yet the total number of soldiers in this submission is 10. The appropriate term here would be squad.

I'll give you two options. Either replace "division" with "squad", or change availability from "unique" to "uncommon".

John Kranston said:
DESCRIPTION: The 101st wear standard TFT battle armor, and serve has the front liner leaders for the men in the back.
I will need to see links to either Wookiepedia or Factory for any type of weapons or armour used.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom