Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1000th Post, Ask Me Anything!

Hello everyone, this posts mark a landmark in my time on the site, from meeting wonderful people and experiencing a story I'd never get to see any where else, so thank you for that. So to celebrate ask me anything for my...

1000th post!

I desperately want to make a "Kek no lief" joke.

How different did your character(s) turn out than how you originally planned them? Or did you even have a plan at all?

[member="Odd the Wise"]. Well to be honest quite different Flannigan, was meant to be a bog standard criminal a vice for spice, alcohol and betting he was suppose to be the criminal archetype, wet my feet into SWRP and move on. Instead I got to play him a lot longer than I thought, and instead of just a criminal in the end I got to play with a Frankenstein's monster, someone I'd like to think has a bit of depth.

[member="Scheherazade Roshanara"], suure but you're buying.

[member="William Kerkov"], I'd have to say that would have to go to Sempra, while the cartel had its ups and downs it was one of the longest periods of consistent role-play I had. I'll let Han Solo sum it up. Han Solo: Jabba You're a wonderful human being.
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"], Well when it changed physically for the character was a slave raid on Tatooine, being the reason he's all cybered up(cause no one sent me the memo the annual Jedi, convention was happening across the road from my slave auction). But from a story point perspective I wouldn't say there was any one thread that Flannigan flipped the switch, it was a gradual process and if I had to put it to words it was when he stopped being a thug and became a person.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Congrats [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] ! I must say that it has been a great ride to be a rival for the lot of you so far :) Looking forward to more misadventures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom