Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100 Threads 500+ Posts - Critique Welcome

giphy.gif

I love writing with the lil dude. Idk how well I can offer feedback, since it isn't really my strong point, but I have really enjoyed a lot of the one-post charater exploration things that you've done with Braze as of recently, that being the one off response in the new knighting thread and the various blog posts. I think they're real fun, and I'd like to see them continue. Other than that I just want you to keep writing with me and this is definately not a threat.

899029172624703549.webp

Oh, I love this guy. Our first thread made me laugh a lot; Braze's delivery of his snarky/bratty lines is perfect, but he still has the capacity for empathy and can be kind. I also really enjoyed how he explored his feelings for Loomi and Aliris early on.

I'll admit that I haven't been able to read as much Braze content lately – which means that I've missed some of his development. From what I've read so far, I can appreciate the challenges you've thrown at him as a young Jedi trying to find his place in the galaxy. His post in the knighting thread was especially poignant and was a nice compact one-post summary of his current struggles.

Tldr; Braze great, need more. Will remedy by reading and harassing for threads.

Only ever wrote with Braze once, but I was pretty impressed! He's got a thoughtfulness to him, he can be kind and empathetic... although I am sure I am yet to see the other side of the brattiest of Paddies.

Sorry again our thread fell off, this was year of the year shit for me and overall just fatigue with Jenn. Can't wait to do more with him, especially with how Jenn's conditions for meeting Jedi are getting less restrictive.

I've caught myself reading up some of your Braze threads a couple times, I very much love his emotional complexity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom