Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 on 1 Single Ship Combat anyone?

People who know me know that there a few things I made on Chaos that I like as much as Abyss' ship, the Eldritch. It's probably among my most used settings for any sort of thread, and it took me quite some time to create it in the first place. Yet while it gets used fairly often for story reasons, it rarely sees some real combat action, mainly because I'm no fleeter and feel like it's bound to end badly if I ever go into a skirmish or invasion as one, especially as one with only a single ship.

Despite all that I would still like to test out the combat capabilities and viability of the Eldritch, as well as putting my fleeting/ship commanding abilities to the test. For that I'd be interested to find someone around here with a comparable vessel (I mean size wise lol) willing to pretty much have a ship vs. ship duel. The exact details are obviously the topic of discussion, but while the Eldritch is a ship designed with the purpose of boarding in mind, I'd would abstain from that to keep things a bit simpler (at least if it's not agreed upon to be a part of this, if so I am obviously up for it lol)

So yeah anyone interested? Be warned that I really don't know a thing about fleeting, so besides story and combat you also get to tell me how hard I suck, and inform me should I do something illogical or unreasonable lol.

I am presently building a similar fun toy. I also know little about fleeting but would be happy to play once it is (hopefully) approved. Sadly, until then I don't have anything to play with you in :)

I mean I'm going for Piracy anyway, so there is nothing keeping me from doing a thread like this more then once. Also I really don't mind interacting with something not yet approved if communication between players is honest and open lol. So we can still do it if you want to, or wait until the factory has done its job. [member="Shia Kryze"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom