Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1,000 Post Feedback!

So!

I've written with the following characters,
-Jax
-Saul
-Zanvic

They aren't all listed in your post but just to have that be clear. I really enjoy that you have a huge variety of characters and they all feel very different. Jax is very laid-back, while Saul has way more of that "Get off my lawn" vibe and Zanvic had a proper soldier vibe. So each character is distinct, and I think you're great at writing all these different types.

In terms of actual writing, I can't see any major issues — not really an expert at the language myself. Your grammar looks good to me and there is punctuation, so posts are never difficult to read. They're set up well and from what I can tell, you're not worried about them being either long or short. You write what feels right, and that's how it should be in my opinion.

But since this is a feedback thread, the only thing I can really come up with is making more juicy character story arcs to explore them! You mentioned Jax and his ties to Carnifex to me, so it'd be cool to see you set that up and watch how it affects the character :)

Be careful what you wish for.
You know I like Jax. He's got his issues but they help make him who he is. Jax isn't damaged, but the Jedi of "today" need to work things out for themselves and he does so quite well.

He is still the Jedi who Caltin "Didn't see there" though. ;) Always will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom