Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“You know, that little droid is going to cause me a lot of trouble.” [Protectorate Dominion of Kris

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Caden Cadell"] [member="Cira"]

Vin bounded forward after the scent and only stopped as he noticed the scent coming from a woman vaguely shaped like a hutt only less attractive. If she was an assassin, he was a Nuna bird. He stopped and turned back at a run. He raced the other way after the other trail of the same smell.

'Very clever eopie' vin thought.

Onboard the Indomitable
High Orbit over Kriselist

Ayden smiled from his position on the bridge. The pirates were rapidly crumbling under a full strike force. Though their ships were military grade, they were not military crewed or well maintained. As a result, they could not compete with the disciplined Protectorate Navy. Those that tried to fight were destroyed, and those that surrendered were disabled. More and more ships continued to drop out in-system. Hordes of dropships fell to the planet. Most carried supplies and tools to help stabilize the planet's infrastructure. Others had police droids and soldiers to help train up a stronger defense force for the planet to keep the pirates away. While Protectorate assets would always be on hand, people preferred to be able to look after themselves without relying on someone else totally.

Shortly after the last pirate ship was brought down, a message came in from Abala Day' Jar. "Greetings, your Lordship. I am most pleased to see you have responded to our calls." Ayden bowed to the man and smiled. "Of course. We're always happy to assist those in need. I've got my people headed to the surface now to begin assisting in recovery and repair efforts. I know Kriselist has suffered hardships these last few decades and that it will take time for the planet to fully recover. But we are committed to seeing Kriselist shine with radiant glory once again."

For the next few weeks, Kriselist would be a hive of activity as dropships came and went. The infrastructure repairs would continue on for many more months, but a military base had been established and aid was regularly delivered in the form of food, medical supplies, and much needed technology. The Protectorate invested heavily in worlds that needed it. Such efforts would be repaid through loyalty and service. The people of Kriselist would never forget what the Protectorate had done to save them. And the Protectorate would never forget what they had sworn to do; to protect and serve all who would ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom