[background=Name:[/size][background= Yuhj Narbo[/size]
[background=Occupation:[/size][background= Narcotics Dealer[/size]
- [background=[url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AllMenArePerverts"]All Men Are Perverts[/url]
- [background=[background=[background=[url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadBoss"]Bad Boss[/url]
- [background=[background=[background=[background=[url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheCorrupter"]The Corrupter[/url]
- [background=[background=[background=[background=[background=[url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EmbodimentOfVice"]Embodiment of Vice[/url]
- [background=[background=[background=[background=[background=[background=[background=[url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WouldHurtAChild"]Would Hurt a Child[/url]
- [background=Can shoot the right end of a blaster in the general direction of people and things.[/size]
[*][background=[background=Not so stupid.[/size]
[background=Eyes:[/size][background= Four, Black[/size]
[background=Species:[/size][background= Aqualish (Ualaq)[/size]
[background=Force Sensitive:[/size][background= No[/size]
[background=[x1] A2 Jungle Droid
[background=[x1] 578-R Transport
[background=Narbo grew up on the streets of Nar Shaddaa, boosting speeders for a living. Got in with a Hutt kajidic real good. Managed to rack up enough savings to get an education in the law. Things went well for him, for a while, but Hutts are fickle, greedy, fat wermos and one slip up in court destroyed a decadeâ€™s worth of service. Got on their bad side afterward and things went south.[/size]
[background=Talkinâ€™ slipping in twiâ€™lek hunnies trying to clean the spice outta your system while you run the kajidicâ€™s speeder boosting crew. From the jumped up magistrates of Nar Shaddaa back down to the lowest of the low. Long way to fall and Narbo fell hard. Spiced out of his mind, he got the whole crew in trouble with a rival gang.[/size]
[background=In the twisted, smoking aftermath, he decided Nar Shaddaa didnâ€™t have anything else to offer him and bailed. Hutts put a bounty on his head the size of a small moon, just because they could. [/size]
[background=Narbo hid out on a shadowport by the name of StarForge, stealing industrial starship paint to sell as dope. So far, heâ€™s managed to eek out a living, but Narbo doesnâ€™t want to scrape by, Narbo wants to thrive. Heâ€™s got big plans, *sniff*, biiiig plans.[/size]
- Jelucan: Hiding out in the middle of Wild Space, Narbo tries to peddle his sketchy product only to find himself in over his head with plots and lightsabers. He starts thinking about places other than Kathol Outback to hide out.
- Jedi Slave Auction: The down-on-his-luck dealer calls in on an anonymous auction to purchase a pair of slaves only to find his actions too late and his credit rating not nearly high enough. He swears vengeance against the Woman in Black, whoever she might be.
- Altering the Deal: A mysterious Givin shows up at Narbo's spice den and informs him that his debt now belongs to "Pollux." The Givin begins sprucing up Narbo's operation, giving him all the manpower and equipment for success. Narbo never asks why.
- New Generation: Narbo meets Ben the Chadra-Fan on Tatooine and the two strike it off. Narbo envelopes Ben in his burgeoning spice running scheme, giving him a time and a place to meet on Ryloth.