Vhe'viin Tactical Visor MK I
Image Source: http://prettyfloralbonnet.deviantart.com/art/Garrus-Visor-407175411
Intent: To provide Pror Vhe'viin a replacement for a standard Mandalorian Helmet due to his unique anatomy requirements. (Standard HUD & Performance as a Mandalorian Helmet).
Development Thread: If Necessary.
Manufacturer: Pror Vhe'viin
Model: VTV MK I
Production:[background= [color=rgb(218,165,32)]Unique[/color][background= [/size]
Material: Mandalorian Steel, Duraplast, Copper
Weight: 46 grams
- Military Grade HUD, Internal Overlay Display
- Audio/Visual Recorder
- Polarized Anti-Flash Lense, Electromonocular (X15), Range Finder
- Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System, Multi-Spectral Target Assessor
- Broadband Antenna, HoloNet Access, ComLink
- Combat, Pineal Eye, Visual, Motion, Thermal, Audio Sensors
- Infrared, Echolocation, Radar, X-Ray, Life Form Scanners
- Copper Faraday Cage
Weaknesses: While highly durable, it is easily disabled with ionic interference. In addition as it is a unique prototype, it has yet to have the operating consistency of a normal Mandalorian Helmet.
Description: Just as a typical Beskar'gam Helmet, the eyepiece provides a tactical interface for the user (Pror Vhe'viin). It was meant to replace the advantages of the internal HUD but did sacrifice some functionality as it is a small and open device. It performs well however it is prone to failures due to it's highly prototype nature. Several functions were dropped due to the modification on the original system and having to cut back based on size restraints. This particular piece of modified technology has been designed to fit a Trandoshan's anatomy.
Primary Source:[background=rgb(30,30,30)] http://starwarsrp.net/topic/79433-guide-how-to-armor/