[font=tahoma]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/font]
- Intent: To create three large sithspawn creatures that will serve as the magnum opus of Irina's creations, as well as to provide fauna for Pax Insul's massive seas.
- â€‹Image Credit: [background=William Wu, [i]Legend of Jingwei[/i]
- [background=[b]Canon:[/b] N/A
- Designation:[background=rgb(30,30,30)] Semi-Sentient
- Language:[background=rgb(30,30,30)] Gutteral Sounds, Growls, Hisses
- Average Lifespan:[background=rgb(30,30,30)] 60 Standard Years
- Estimated Population: [background=rgb(30,30,30)]Rare (Three, Pictured in Image)
- Description: Large, covered in dark scales, the Lesser Sith Wyrm is a smaller cousin to the gigantic original species that was spawned from exogorths treated with Sith alchemy. The serpentine creature still towers over man, and indeed it is as vicious as its cousin, but it is much more inconspicuous regarding its scale colors and features. Short, broad, spines line its back, much shorter and without the web-like flesh that spaced the gap between them on the original sithspawn, the lesser sith wyrm more greatly resembles a massive snake or similar serpent than it does an exogorth. Its large jaw contains a number of sharp teeth as well as a forked tongue and a large amount of highly dangerous and somewhat ven saliva, which is infested with bacteria due to its diet.
- Breathes:[background=rgb(30,30,30)] [Type of atmosphere or medium it breathes]
- Average height of adults:[background=rgb(30,30,30)] 18 meters (Belly to Spine)
- Average length of adults:[background=rgb(30,30,30)] 135 meters (Nose to tail)
- Skin color:[background=rgb(30,30,30)] Silver Scales
- Hair color: [background=rgb(30,30,30)]N/A
- Distinctions:[background=rgb(30,30,30)] [Describe the unique physical traits that define what they are and set them apart from more common species like humans. Be sure to include any differences between male and female, as well variations between differing regional groups if any, and characteristics that denote a matured or aging specimen.]
- Races:[background=rgb(30,30,30)] N/A
- Strengths: [2 minimum]
- Weaknesses: [2 minimum]
- Average Carnivorous Diet:
- Large Sea Life (Such as large schools of fish, whales, crustaceans, and other sea creatures)
- Occasional sentient life form (Usually political enemies within the Sith Empire, such as Humans and other humanoids)
- Largely allergic to Feline and Canine species; Deadly if consumed, irritant to respiratory and eyes (much like common allergies) if shed fur is inhaled or comes in contact with eyes.
- Will become ill with the consumption of land-based flora (such as flowers, fruit, and so on) due to specially designed digestive tract for a carnivorous diet.
- Will experience anaphylactic shock if it consumes any amount of legumes.
- Average Carnivorous Diet:
- Communication: Low guttural noises, "throat clicking", body language (such as swaying, head tilting, and so on)
- Technology level: No technological ability / Primitive
- Religion/Beliefs: None
- General behavior: [Describe general behaviors such as: family life, values, how they raise their young, how they find mates, how they interact with the world and other species around them. Do they hunt? Do they build? Are they inventors? Are they explorers? Are they nocturnal or diurnal? Do they attend schools? Etc, etc. ]
[[background=rgb(30,30,30)]Describe an abridged history. If your species is genetically engineered or Sithspawn please describe the process through which they were created, by who, and why. Explain the various challenges encountered during their creation. Most galactic species will be quite old - major events relevant to the species in how they evolved and developed into what they are today where appropriate.][/font]