Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threads?

Yo guys, im bored and need some threads, what say you?

Another thing im looking into is getting a student for Solan, here's hoping that i don't get slammed into a rut again like the last time which i apologize greatly for. But if anyone is open for it, i would love to attempt at teaching a character on Solan without RL getting in the way this time.

So ya, im looking for anything thread wise and would love to try teaching a char.

I could use a teacher. I just joined yesterday, although I played SW RPG for years with dice and Wizards of the Coast books. I'm not even sure how similar this is to that, but I love me some star wars, so I have a decent depth of knowledge. I've got a little bit of artwork of my guy, if you want to check him out, although I'm trying to figure out how to post an image directly still (the dialogue box that pops up for the hosted image URL becomes unresponsive for me after I open it. It won't post, or cancel, or close by clicking X, and I have to refresh the webpage), but I posted some links to the hosted images for now, if you want to have a look and see if he's interesting to you.

http://imgur.com/DAVBSG
http://imgur.com/LvBLAAU
http://imgur.com/LRJw9Pg

(the idea in the 2nd two pictures is maybe a little silly, but I was trying to illustrate him with a hand-bow that fires a regenerating snake tongue. Maybe something he could use once a day. I didn't draw the bowstrings in; was debating on having them be wire/chord or some kind of energy string, but for this toon, I'd go with wire/chord, since he's not force sensitive).

Matreya

[member="Xyrus VI"]
To post a picture, type [ img = (URL) ] minus the spaces, and obviously the URL in its place. Nothing more to it.

[member="Solan Charr"]
And yo, Solan, broham, you wanna train a Sith? Doubt it would work with Solan's story but it could be worked around. Nerius, my alt, has robes that when worn make him lightside influenced. So it could be he is perceived as a Grey warrior. Then when the bond grows between Master and Acolyte, he becomes more lightside anyway, as I want. Lemme know!

Not a Sith. A SLITH / Falleen hybrid clone ;-). Slith is a sentient serpent species from Yavin 4; not the religion of dark force wielders.

Although, maybe you're talking about a different char of your own.

[member="Xyrus VI"]

Hmm, im not quite sure about taking on your character, its a different kind of training that the character would need than Solan can really give it due to body structure. In addition i looked over your bio and was curious if you are affiliated with the Mandalorians, if so i might be a bad choice teacher wise. While i am a good friend ICly of a few mandalorians, im sure that going back and forth across the galaxy for teaching as Solan lives mostly on Kesh is a bit... out of the way for your char. My character does take random trips though so perhaps a lesson or two in the future rather than full student?

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Hmm... Is Nerius the pink blob of a buu i tried to blow up with a walker in that one invasion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom