Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Junkyard Fury

After the completion of the Ironclad destroyer, she turned her mind back to her other project. A fury a new sith fury, this one was not going to be some troop carrier on the side, this was going to be true home from home for sith who owns it. She deside she need to go back to the roots of the ship, and remember what it was originally was for. They where used by the sith of the old empire, based on Dromund Kaas to carry sith around the galaxy. That was harder now than it use to be, getting stealth ships past crystal gravity traps, was a pain.

She looked at the one her Mark two she use to make, it had weakness and she did not like it. The weapon payload was low, this in days of old terrorised bigger ships, and fighters a like. So it would be again, under her new design. The first thing was to get past them gravity traps, she had done some research and incom found way round it, but they would not sell her that ship. She need someone who could provide her with one. She then remembered a junkyard salesmen Witto, he might be able to help. She sent him a call, after all he delivered last time.

He answered the call, Hey you again, what da you want this a time? He asked her, he was never polite this man.
She replied have want to choke him, but useful so he was not going have that done to him. I am after a Gravitic Modulator, I believe they use to be on some x-wings. The item had the ability to help them get past traps, and avoid interdiction ships so they could escape.
He grinded from cheek to cheek, I have one, but they are very rare, and very expensive. I doubt you find one anywhere else!
Well that was his sale pitch, How much, and what condition is it in?
He sent her the price, she simply said Done, I will send freighter for it.
He smiled, and turned of the link, and said to himself Yes you have been.
The thing would work, but she had payed over the odds for it.

When it arrived her engineers, would begin reverse engineering it. Then begin making prototype of it, for her ship.
Whilst that was being done, she had another job to do.

[member="Jaryn Starkiller"]

After a week she gets a call from Witto, she answered it wondering why he was just meant to send the damn thing to her.
I found a few more, all not working correctly, and few other bits, that might interest you, I think you should visit yes?
This wasn't something she needed, right now a trip to tatooine, but if she wanted to finish this project she had no choice.
Okay I will come, but get everything ready I don't want to stay there, okay!
She would end up on her own freighter, she got on in bit of a huff, she did not want to go.
Though know she was taking three freighters, to tatooine and see what he was after.
The trip was fortunately uneventful, and she touched down in Mos Eisley.
She sensed a presence as she was walking to Witto office, something had brought her here.
She turned and saw someone, she kept an eye on him as entered the junkyard......

Jaryn had been on Tatooine for sometime. He had recently sold his Sith Infiltrator for passage off world. He had travled to Tatooine in order to learn more about Vader his obsession with the former Sith Lord always fascinated him at every turn his only possessions of his were even old holograms of him in action. He had traveled to all types of places and heard many stories from Mos Espa to the Jundland Wastes. Still despite his obsession the world wouldn't increase his knowledge and ever since Coruscant he had not heard a whisper of the Sith,and he needed to find a master if he were to find one.

He used the last of his credits to go for Mos Eisley,and heard of a junkshop owned by a being named Witto hoping to at least persuade the being to give him a ship so he can get offworld. As he walked towards way leading to the shop he saw a woman who looked like any ordinary female,but there was something strange about her that drew Jaryn to her. He reached out with the force,and sensed a darkness within her but dismissed it none the less and followed her into the shop watching her with interest and curiosity looking around the scrap yard filled with many old machinery hundreds of years old.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

She listened to Witto droning on about price of stuff, he found an old fury wrecked as well as few gravity modulators. She wanted the lot, she turned to aid and told him Haggle, and get them. She then turned to the man behind her, and asked a simple question Who are you? He was slightly taller than her, and she could sense the force him in. He was young which was always good when teaching someone. She stood waiting for a reply, after all he did follow her in here.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

He watched her haggle with the man in the junkyard,and than turned to look at him. She looked a bit shorter,and at least a year older than him,and also felt the force within her. He replies looking her in the eye. "I am Jaryn and you are? He did not want to reveal who he really was as he did not know her,and he wouldn't know wether she would turn him in or not for being sith.

She could tell he was not telling her everything, though it did not matter. She could hear the Witto and her aid talking prices, her aid was constantly using holonet, to checking the prices, so he was not going to be had, this was getting on Witto nerves so what. Though the price had to be fair, for her and him. She then replied to force user in front of her, I am Darth Banshee, and you are again? She was going to be open about who she was, as did not worry about the consequences of that, that for others to worry about not her. She then studied him, as she waited for him to reply again, this time with the truth.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

He was slightly surprised. He had not heard a whisper from the Sith since Coruscant,and saw some potential for an opportunity here. He decided to reveal who he was in kind,and studied her as well. He replied. "I am Jaryn Starkiller. I am a Sith Acolyte who escaped the Battle of Coruscant. Now I am lost and seek Knowledge."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom