Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG More stories!

Lira Virel

L
As the title says, more for Lira!

I'm open to almost any type of story, or even just a mingle thread. I'm capable of handling multiple threads with one character, so at the moment, I'm closed off to making additional characters in order to provide maximum attention to my writing partners. Oh, and let's not forget that beautiful character development. Please message me, reply below with your character and interest or even just the word "Interested." And we can hash out the details!

Thanks again and look forward to dreaming and creating!

Lira Virel

L
No. She just has insight, and the connection is about your normal level of Force sensitivity. She gained it from her Mother's side, her mother had some "advanced" training but it was merely for defensive purposes.

She just chalks it up intellect. I am trying to stay away from going Force or heavy Force. No space wizardry here.

No. She just has insight, and the connection is about your normal level of Force sensitivity. She gained it from her Mother's side, her mother had some "advanced" training but it was merely for defensive purposes.

She just chalks it up intellect. I am trying to stay away from going Force or heavy Force. No space wizardry here.
Hmm... So not likely to be hunted by anyone looking for the space wizards lol.

Lira Virel

L
Does Lira do space type stuff?
Absolutely.

Once the Luminary passes through the Factory and once it's judged - I'll utilize it for some adventures. I can forsee alot of writing prompts based off the ship alone. Tried to add some flavor and spice - who wants a perfectly working ship anyways!? It's all 'bout the tinkering and experimenting.

Would you care to thread together Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian ?

Lira Virel

L
Hmm... So not likely to be hunted by anyone looking for the space wizards lol.

Oh, I'm sure she is on a known registry or two as being Force Sensitive and potentially dangerous but she would be completely unaware of it. I'd say with the combination of her mother and father, their roots and ties - it's quite possible. I didn't really develop the parents extensively but I can if it expands her overall narrative.

Open to everything!

The Mistaken Mark

Lira Virel, a talented engineer and starship designer, finds herself unwittingly caught up in a dangerous game of bounty hunting. A Mandalorian bounty hunter, who are known for their efficiency and ruthlessness targets Force Sensitive or Force registered individuals across the galaxy. A clerical mistake in the registry results in Lira being falsely marked as a powerful Force user.

Unbeknownst to Lira, her name and description are circulated among the underworld, attracting the attention of various bounty hunters eager to claim the substantial reward on her head. The rumors of her immense Force powers spread like wildfire, painting her as a formidable adversary and making her a prime target for those seeking fame and fortune.

Caught off guard by the sudden turn of events, Lira finds herself on the run, navigating the treacherous underbelly of the galaxy while evading relentless pursuers. With limited combat skills and only a rudimentary understanding of the Force, she must rely on her wit, resourcefulness, and the support of a few trusted allies to survive.

This could be a potential primer, Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

Absolutely.

Once the Luminary passes through the Factory and once it's judged - I'll utilize it for some adventures. I can forsee alot of writing prompts based off the ship alone. Tried to add some flavor and spice - who wants a perfectly working ship anyways!? It's all 'bout the tinkering and experimenting.

Would you care to thread together Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian ?
That sounds fun then. Always nice when ships are ready to go. And I’d love to!

Lira Virel

L
That sounds fun then. Always nice when ships are ready to go. And I’d love to!
Oh for sure!

I have so many ideas again and it's nice to flex some creative muscle once more. Keeping things limited and scoped on a single character in order to maximize stories and creativity without flushing muse and allowing myself to be encumbered.

You wanna prime it? Or I can. No worries either way! ^_^

Oh for sure!

I have so many ideas again and it's nice to flex some creative muscle once more. Keeping things limited and scoped on a single character in order to maximize stories and creativity without flushing muse and allowing myself to be encumbered.

You wanna prime it? Or I can. No worries either way! ^_^
Mya Jesel Mya Jesel or other RTL politicians could also be something to consider, since you're a noble. RTL is always open to trade deals. Also, you can start using a submission as soon as it's submitted, even before approval. Best to use it loosely in case you end up having to change some things and rebalancing, but you're definitely allowed to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom