Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Friends in Low Places

Objective: Take the Monies

This day was supposed to have been a good one for the bank manger Mr. Books. He'd gotten up early, had his coffee, done a workout, and made it to his desk with time to flirt with his pretty receptionist. Then he had a meeting where he got to make a lot of important telephone calls and yell a lot. Mr. Books loved to yell at the people who worked under him. After yelling he'd gone for a doughnut across the street to stretch his legs. By the time he got back to the bank he was just settling in to make a few more important business calls when he heard the commotion in the lobby.

Bandits

A team of bandits had everybody on the floor with their hands up. Some of them were taking the registers, others were hacking the vault, and still more were going through the security system. Mr. Books turned around quickly, intending to call the police, but when he turned around he found himself with a blaster in his nose. Wait... was that a B1 battle droid holding it?

"Now Hoss don't go doing anything you might regret."

Yep that was the voice of a B1 battle droid. Did they even make those things anymore?

"You can't do this! I'm an important man!"

"Tell it to my achy breaky heart" Cletus chirped at the manager and pushed him forward to join the other hostages.

There was an unmistakable -ping!- amid all the noises of bankgoers bawling and bandits banditing as a coin flipped toward the ceiling and landed in the palm of a man who just then cast his voice to the lot. "Heads or tails?" He promptly asked an employee who looked at him with fear in her eyes and a nervous tongue between her teeth.

"I...I...I..!"

The bandit/pirate opened his hand. "Heads! Good guess! You get to live." As his partners went about opening registers or cracking the vault, Sage stood tall with a blaster rifle in one hand and that silver gold coin of his in the other as he turned toward the lobby and spoke to Samantha Hodgins given the name on her nametag.

"Now cough up the credits, miss." He snapped his fingers at her but spoke casually. "You and your buddies then collect the rest from our guests laying on their bellies." The bandits would open vaults, registers and pockets. "Steady now. I don't plan on squeezing this trigger, madam, but my tea might have had some whiskey in it this morning." He shrugged. "Being honest."

Cletus T Durango Cletus T Durango

After Cletus had secured the bank manager he noticed one of the heist members robbing the people on the floor. This seemed low. The banks had money, but the citizens of the galaxy often did not. This should be a rob from the rich type of scenario. Of course a few other bandits were also robbing the guests of the bank. Maybe that’s how robberies were done.

Cletus twitched as a circuit of his sparked. The next second he was singing and dumping credit sticks into a bag.

“I’m a honkey tonk man…”

Just then the bank manager got to his feet, and tried to run towards the door.

“Hey!”

Cletus fired a shot into the man’s shoe. The bank manger screamed in pain, but as he fell down he was able to activate the silent alarm.

“We better plan to boot scoot and boogie boys!”

Sag'etare Baracco Sag'etare Baracco

Sage rolled his coin across his knuckles as he waved at Samantha. "Hurry it up. Haven't got all day." He ignored the pleas that others made. He was a pirate, for the galaxy's sake! He was no trope of The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything and was no Robin Hood as far as he knows. He also liked the look of those shiny bangles above this one woman's elbows. "Oh. I'll take those."

Then he spotted a table and gestured for Samantha to move toward it and pour. "Tea. Earl Grey. Hot." He was debating whether to change his mind for oolong or Aqualish Breakfast when a blaster shot went off. The activation of a silent alarm was enough to make Sage debate whether he should have stayed in the stars than hang out with this lot.

"This your idea of a payday?" He asked the honkey tonk man. Oh well, Sage might not have the Immagram pic for it but he was actually wearing a mask to cover his face anyway. "I'll take that cup to go, Sam!" At that, he began to boot scoot and boogie when somebody promptly tripped him up and he landed on his ass. It was by a man lying on the floor with a blaster pointing forth at his head.

"Special Agent Mox Fulder! Undercover, brother! You're under arrest!"

Cletus T Durango Cletus T Durango

Cletus grabbed the two bags he was stuffing and jumped over the counter just in time to hear the other robber ask about the pay day.

"Maybe this wasn't the place!"

He thought this was the bank he'd stashed his creds in but now he couldn't remember. Why couldn't he find his money?

"Special Agent Mox Fulder! Undercover, brother! You're under arrest!"

Cletus started shooting at the agents and everybody ducked for cover.

"They have the place surrounded!"

It wasn't looking good.

Sag'etare Baracco Sag'etare Baracco

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom