Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Former Padawan wanting threads

01cc6422-4858-4abb-bc5b-20aff4608ddd_text.gif
Where'd you get this live footage of Capris

We should definitely cook up some underworld content with our characters, there's a few similarities backstory wise plus the whole Capris being a bounty hunter and Damien being a career criminal. They're similar in age so they could've known eachother as Padawans before their respective exits from the order. But yeah i'm down for planning something more concrete, or just some underworld misadventures, have a fun thread and see where the plot goes from there!

Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon

Last edited:
We should definitely cook up some underworld content with our characters, there's a few similarities backstory wise plus the whole Capris being a bounty hunter and Damien being a career criminal. They're similar in age so they could've known eachother as Padawans before their respective exits from the order. But yeah i'm down for planning something more concrete, for just some underworld misadventures, have a fun thread and see where the plot goes from there!

Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon

This is the guy I'm threading with for the criminal stories! hohoho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom