Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Former Padawan wanting threads

Threads. I want them. You want them.

Here’s what I can offer:

Workshopped Capris a little bit to get her up to date with whatever I missed. As of now, she’s a former Padawan who flunked out of the order because of some itsy bitsy dark side tendencies and personal crises. She’s currently making a living as a bounty hunter based in Nar shaddaa with some questionable morals.

Is she happy with her decisions? Ehh. Does her past haunt her. You betcha.

Anyway, if you want to be hunted or supplement therapy lmk :)

Toss a coin to your Karjr
I got a warrior without a cause who's gotten back to that long-standing Fett tradition of being a killer for hire, soldier of fortune.

The pair commiserating while sharing a drink at the same bar about "where did we go so wrong?" could be some fun angst, if you wanna!

Threads. I want them. You want them.

Here’s what I can offer:

Workshopped Capris a little bit to get her up to date with whatever I missed. As of now, she’s a former Padawan who flunked out of the order because of some itsy bitsy dark side tendencies and personal crises. She’s currently making a living as a bounty hunter based in Nar shaddaa with some questionable morals.

Is she happy with her decisions? Ehh. Does her past haunt her. You betcha.

Anyway, if you want to be hunted or supplement therapy lmk :)

Always happy to provide an interesting counter to what she might know as true when it comes to the force or things. Solan likes to hang out in Sith Space fucking with the Hutt Cartel so he could run into Capris pretty easily.

Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon

I've had my fair share of having to deal with Darkside tendencies, psychometery, force tracking, AAAAAAAAAAND i'm also a bounty hunter.

giphy.gif

If you want to thread, Kyric is happy to tag along and help your story move forward.

He's a bit of a golden retriever.

He's more of a rogue than a former Padawan. Not one to judge, though he probably wouldn't want to leave you on Nar Shadda!

Plus, some of my friends are doing a crime centric story. Maybe we can work you in?

EDIT: Sneak peek into the thread: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/chapter-i-the-korriban-gambit.182826/

I got a warrior without a cause who's gotten back to that long-standing Fett tradition of being a killer for hire, soldier of fortune.

The pair commiserating while sharing a drink at the same bar about "where did we go so wrong?" could be some fun angst, if you wanna!
Absolutely down for an impromptu sob session.
No wait, she can't leave the Order now that Gatz has returned.

Gatz slap upside head? Or maybe just pep talk?
Lmao this is going to fun reunion. Why not try both? You already know Capris is a bad listener.
Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon while this character is back from the Nether, she can maybe help connect you with the right people in terms of dark side powers. Fio also knows a little about having your past come back to bite you in the ass. She's also someone who tends to make her own way in the galaxy.
Definitely interested! I'll Dm
Always happy to provide an interesting counter to what she might know as true when it comes to the force or things. Solan likes to hang out in Sith Space fucking with the Hutt Cartel so he could run into Capris pretty easily.
I love learning new things. Definitely up for a thread :)

I've had my fair share of having to deal with Darkside tendencies, psychometery, force tracking, AAAAAAAAAAND i'm also a bounty hunter.

giphy.gif
bro's literally my twin.
If you want to thread, Kyric is happy to tag along and help your story move forward.

He's a bit of a golden retriever.

He's more of a rogue than a former Padawan. Not one to judge, though he probably wouldn't want to leave you on Nar Shadda!

Plus, some of my friends are doing a crime centric story. Maybe we can work you in?

EDIT: Sneak peek into the thread: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/chapter-i-the-korriban-gambit.182826/

I'd love that! Kyric sounds like solid redemption arc material, I'd love to be involved in whatever you're cooking up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom