Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character of the Month, Nomination thread.

• Nominate a character that is not of your writing that has impressed you in the last month.
  • Give the reasons why.
  • You may nominate someone that has already been nominated, they will be listed once in the voting stage and the reasons combined into one.
  • This is for In Character stuff.
  • During voting step, you will have the chance to ask IC and OOC questions of the character/writer with the most votes.
  • Character must have been active in the last month to qualify, would be great if you would keep it to the last months exploits too.
  • Characters can only win once.
  • One week to nominate. Approximately.

* Character may not reign as Character of the Month for an exact month. You will live.

Last edited:
Alicio Organa Alicio Organa is my favorite character on the board and has been for, idk, probably the last 2 years? His writer (who is mega cool as well) takes a patient, measured approach to his characterization that I rarely see on Chaos. It has allowed me to see him develop gradually over time - and more than that, his characterization is CONSISTENT. I have never seen him do a sudden heel turn or any other shenanigans like that for cheap drama. He's definitely changed from who he started out as, but he still feels like the same person, y'know?

I also actually buy that he is one of the good guys. Forget the heroic theatrics and epic lightsaber fights, this dude is just genuinely a good person who cares about helping people. He has flaws, he's idealistic (not in a cringey naive way), he can be a little too sad for his own good (never overdoes it though), and I think I've seen him use "orbs" to describe eyes at least once, but who cares. He's Alicio Organa, he's practically perfect.

Character of the Month? More like Character of All Time.

Edit: If you want last month's exploits: I think he officially became King of Alderaan (started out as a Count, then became a Duke, now King) in April, don't quote me on it though. I've been enjoying this thread he did with Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania and this one with Amani Serys Amani Serys . He's active in most, if not all Senate threads and his posts are always worth reading.

Last edited:
I'm going to ask a technical question:

Can you nominate a dead character? I read a lot of stories on the site. Sometimes I'll go back to old threads, read something someone cooked up FIVE YEARS AGO, and be like: "Damn, this dude cookin'."

Is the stipulation an active character? An active writer? Both?

Nomination: Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon

I've only written one thread with this character, but I was thoroughly impressed by their creative use of a unique IC power they write. While their character is a sad girl doing sad girl stuff in this galaxy, a lot of who she is shines through in the small interactions. The looks, the dialogue, the author's tone. Coming back to a community and one of your first threads being with a well-developed and interesting character is incredible.

Definitely write with them if you haven't gotten the chance.

Malva'ikh Dralidok character of the month baby

on a serious note, I'm nominating my dance partner Efret Farr Efret Farr . I love that she's such a unique Jedi, with her conditions posing challenges for her, yet without making her a weak character, and she was written in a way that such nuances are fully conveyed. I'm really enjoying our dance in Eclipse, as well as reading her thread with Valery Noble Valery Noble .

so yes, character of the month

I haven't been back long enough to make a suggestion without there being bias towards the characters I've previously written with, but I did want to say that I really enjoyed it when Chaos Staff would do this in the past and I'm glad Tefka Tefka has jumped in to do this thread some justice, it's always nice to celebrate a characters IC contributions to Chaos <3

Marshal, Journeyman Protector
Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren

I would like to nominate someone who i know has had to deal with enormous challenges IRL and still manages to write entertaining funny and engaging posts with a character that has to be read to be believed.

Domina Prime Domina Prime

Whether its a battle on Geonosis, or a discussion in the Oyubaat on Mandalore, or any other situation you can think of, I guarantee the involvement of The mad witch of mandalore, Daughter of the divine destroyer, Domina Prime, will not fail to entertain and amuse.

Believe that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom