Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brainwashed? Slavers? Memory loss? Restart ideas?

Well, I kind of want to make use of C'il, partially because I made a sub for her awhile back for her cybernetics and just don't like letting those go to waste. But, as with many characters, the faction/group originally intended for ended up just not continuing.

Basically looking for her to get brainwashed, or memory wiped, or enslaved, or put in an arena, or captured and falsely imprisoned for a time, I dunno, just spitballing here.

Also don't care if it's brainwashed/captured into a dark side group, neutral, or light side, sith, knights of ren, witches, Jedi, random pirate #4, random noble #2, so long as it's a sizable enough impact on her personally and would let me explain her absence from the people she was with before, I'm probably good to go with it. This does tend to lend itself more to bad guys inherently though.

Jho'Henig

Paaerduag with a drinking problem
Jho'Henig is a two headed Paaerduag smuggler that gets the job done quicker because of two heads, but only one head controlls the movement, so he may need a crew member

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig
Thanks! Though I could see a problem with the joining bit, since C'il wouldn't willingly have left the other Thraeda. That's why I was going with the brainwashing/enslaved options. Do you think he'd have done that?
Edit: Also, I never would have expected seeing that species on here. I remembered it from KOTOR but really was not one that seemed like people would take to it.

Drakin K'latus Xolim Drakin K'latus Xolim
"The Black Sun" well that is definitely believable. Any particular one that you'd go with? Both from my own options of how she'd be brought out or your characters? I likely wouldn't mind most so long as it can make sense and I can work with it.

Well, you could be caught doing something with an enemy of the Black Sun and thats reason enough for us to take you prisoner.
That's entirely plausible, especially as she and her people lacked a lot of knowledge of the outside. Let's say her people had stopped on a planet, she ended up seperated and temporarily working with an enemy of the Black Sun and then captured? Where do you think we can go from there and if we should do a thread on that or not?

Quick question, how does C'il feel about murder? To be set free Drakin could make C'il commit a crime, steal spice, etc...
Probably not very good if she remains herself. She's likely never killed anyone, probably not even been in a proper fight. Her life has basically been 'engineer for the Thraeda and their ship'

Edit: If there's IC time and reason put into it, not against such things changing since even brainwashing was an option. But she probably wouldn't just go for it immediately either.

Last edited:

Jho'Henig

Paaerduag with a drinking problem
Jho'Henig Jho'Henig
Thanks! Though I could see a problem with the joining bit, since C'il wouldn't willingly have left the other Thraeda. That's why I was going with the brainwashing/enslaved options. Do you think he'd have done that?
Edit: Also, I never would have expected seeing that species on here. I remembered it from KOTOR but really was not one that seemed like people would take to it.
OK, I don't think a single smuggler can brainwash a person and he is against slavery (only if you pay him small price). And yeah, I think Paaerduags (and 2 headed sentients in general) are pretty underrated in SW universe, I wish we could see them more.

Drakin K'latus Xolim Drakin K'latus Xolim
Captured bit works, could stay captured for awhile maybe? Not sure how bad things are for prisoners/slaves, if its bad, could make her desperate. Although I guess another way might be give her spice, I've not gone that route before with a character and would also help explain a desperation.

Edit: Took me a bit to realize you were with the EE. I forgot that they had the black sun, good group to write with.

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig
Yeah do want it to be a bit impactful so think it may not work. And I agree you really don't see enough of them. Or a lot of the unusual species, but I don't think, aside from kotors 1/2. And only maybe noticing one recently on swtor, that I'd ever seen any images of a Paaerdaugs. Even the various bug species get more attention than that. Though I guess they can be played as enemies more.

Drakin K'latus Xolim Drakin K'latus Xolim Okey dokey then. Guess we can do some level of time skip, may use spice because that'll be a new route I can mess with, and help boost her reasons to do stuff she wouldn't normally do.

Should I try and make the thread? Not particularly good at starters honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom