Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Artifact Hunting Thread Ideas. I Just Want More Threads Though.

Quite a bit, actually. And now I want more, specifically for Alina here. She's been going around getting relics now, so we're talking some tomb diving and artifact retrieval Indiana Jones style, but with more Sith Vampire themes. The Ascendant specifically have artifacts she wants even though there's only one in canon, they hint at more sooo. I've got plans to submit my own relics of the Ascendant, and have the threads be based around the retrieval. Fleshing out more of the cult, dealing with threats and such, whatever I can think of. But what fun is writing that by myself. So wanna help a vampire dig through the ancient past? Wanna get in her way? Wanna be a rival artifact hunter?

Hit me up.

Also, threads in general are cool too. Doesn't have to do anything with relics and such if you just wanna get a thread with me. Lemmi know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom