Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC ZyTech Security and Law enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: ZyTech Security and Law Enforcement Attache
Intent: To create a mercenary unit that can fullfil security and law enforcement needs of customers throughout the galaxy.
Affiliation: ZyTech, Contract Holder for the Unit
Availability: Common
Type: Medium Urban Infantry, Security, Law Enforcement
Strength:700 Each ZS&LEA Unit is comprised of 100 members who make a basic security team that is capable of working multiple missions and operations at the same time.
Equipment:
Helmet: M.I.H MK1
Armor: C.U.R.T
Side Arm: MK 1 B1
Primary Weapon: DMR MK3

Description: ZyTech Security and Law Enforcement Attaches are compromised of 100 individuals outfitted for peace keeping, law enforcement and counter urban terrorism. Each Team is broken down in 10 Emergency Medical Technicians who have been trained in trauma medicines, 70 Law Enforcement operators who have been extensively trained in Urban Counter Terrorism and combat missions with an emphasis on collateral damage prevention, 10 EOD technicians who have been trained on various techniques of Explosive ordnance and the disarming there of, 5 Canine Handlers and 5 search animals that have been trained to sniff out explosives, drugs and people for search and rescue operations.

Most of the ZS&LEA have also had considerable training in humanity aid missions and search and rescue and can be used to augment Search and rescue operations for disaster relief. Though their primary function is to provide extra security or to augment anti-terrorism operations in urban environments each one of the ZyTech members has been screened for mental disorders and to ensure that they will be able to comply with the ZyTech mission statement of minimal collateral damage. ZyTech Security members who have purposely engaged unarmed civilians and non-combatants are immediately turned over to the local government for prosecution.

Links:
Helmet: M.I.H MK1
Armor: C.U.R.T
Side Arm: MK 1 B1
Primary Weapon: DMR MK3

Very well written. Nice to see a balanced tactical group.

My only question is this: You list that each unit is comprised of 100 members, how many units does ZyTech employ overall?

[member="Arumi Zy"]

@Quietus So mean to me making my brain work this early without my coffee Qui, You know i havn't really considered how many total tactical merc teams they have available. Hmm currently tier 2 so lets say at any given time i have 4 teams working as security for my facilities (1 per facility) and i lets keep it small ranked to lets say 11 other of these to employ out to others for their various needs.

So lets say 15 of them in total and more can be trained and prepared if i actually get a few PC and faction contracts for them.

@Quietus But there are a few other merc teams i will be producing as i get stuff ready to so we can easily lower that total some if need be. You know me, Mr flexible

15 teams total with a count of 100 each for 1,500 units?

For a Tier II that's high. Since you're planning on making more groups, I would recommend you cut that down to 700. That gives you a team for each factory, and 3 to use elsewhere.

As your company rises in Tier you can afford to grow that number, and make updates to the sub to reflect that.

[member="Arumi Zy"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom