Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Zrixtas MK.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Zrixtas

Even should this body fail, you won't stop me
Zrixtas MK.1
PHEBJAShCCE2II_1_l.jpg

(Think a bit more rusty and weathered with a tattered dress around it's waist stopping just around it's knees)
Image Source: Here
Intent: To make a body to house the Shard core that is Zrixtas Ch'acton
Development Thread: will put if need be
Manufacturer: @Zrixtas Ch'acton
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Zrixtas
Modularity: Like any droid is capable of being upgraded
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel for armor plating of body, droid components, motors, servos, computer components, ect.
Classification: Fourth Degree
Weight: 86 kg
Height: 1.90 m
Movement: Bipedal
Armaments:
Finger tips can turn into claws capable of rending flesh
Incredible strength and well above average speed compared to average humans
Grappling spike launcher capable of being fired from both palms for climbing (or creative solutions when out of ammo, 100m range)
Second degree Wrist Blaster installed on both forearms (one barrel per arm and semi-auto firing)
Misc. Equipment:
Sensors (Colored red, small frames around the optical sensors are able to contract to give the appearance of all emotions displayable through the eyes with the use of eyelids): Audio sensor, Photoreceptor, Infrared receptor, Vision enhancement x5
[SIZE=11.9999990463257px]scanners: Measuring scanner, Vision plus scanner[/SIZE]​
shields: Military Mobility shield[SIZE=11.9999990463257px] (Old and sometimes fails and has to be rebooted)[/SIZE]​
A ripped up full circle Kama around the waist leading down to a little below the knees.
Description:
strengths
Strength and speed normal for fourth degree droids.
Intimidating in design

weaknesses
Scavenged parts so not a very long "life" expectancy of parts
glitchy parts sometimes a sensor, system, shield, scanner or even limb goes down for a few moments or minutes and has to be rebooted.
Low ammo reserves. (20 shoots max from either arm)

The current body of the shard Zrixtas Ch'acton, the last survivor of a massacre committed towards his and his "tribes" home on an old unused junker planet.
A body made from parts mostly scavenged when the original "Stick figure" Body of Zrixtas wasn't enough for him to defend his home from pirate raiders. After finding a junk graveyard full of old droids mostly from the Clone wars era, this body was constructed with Battle in mind though the materials lacked severely to fully make a functioning droid body as Zrixtas wished it to be was enough to make a command body as well as a few soldiers that he then commanded from the command body. All other droids he made were lost and this body severely damaged with some parts still in need of extensive repairs after the battle it still works though glitchy is a kind word to describe the body as it is now. Made with parts ranging from old assasin droids to BX commando droids all the way up to a scavenged B-2 battle droids arm to make the wrist blasters on both forearms of the body, the double barrels simply split apart and two blasters used for the missing parts. The kanna around the bodies waist was a trophy he took off the pirate leaders body at the end of the battle.

[SIZE=11.9999990463257px]Primary Inspiration:[/SIZE] BX-series commando droid / B2 supper battle droid / Ultron
(please let me know if there is anything I have to change or update)

Zrixtas Ch'acton said:
Incredible strength and well above average speed compared to average humans
As this is more of a "shell" for your shard to live in, like an armor I suppose, I'm going to consider this the equivalent of power armor and ask for 10 posts that go towards the strength and speed of this droid body, or just the construction of it really. Alternatively you can opt out of these advantages to bypass the thread.

Lord Zrixtas

The reason I was thinking speed and strength was due to it being a droid, how far could I lower it to bypass a thread? Just a question since I can make a private thread to make it correct?
I also hoped that the body being so incredibly glitchy could perhaps also be a detergent?

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

Lord Zrixtas

Done but were would I find a comparison to those statistics [member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]? So I can fully know what he can and can't do and I won't god mod the body.
Also I did a few changes such as the body to show how rusty and beat up it is.

Zrixtas said:
Done but were would I find a comparison to those statistics [member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]? So I can fully know what he can and can't do and I won't god mod the body.
Also I did a few changes such as the body to show how rusty and beat up it is.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_droid
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_droid
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Security_droid
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Human_replica_droid
There's a list of pages I would suggest reading up on as far as 4th degree droids go for when you go to roleplay with this, per your request.
jVVTw3G.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom