Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zothan Venn: Re-animated

Mortal-Kombat-Mileena.png
Name: Zothan Venn​
Alias: Maneater; The Ripper; Chainsaw Massacre​
Faction: None​
Species: Zeltron/Falleen Hybrid (was recently turned into an Energy Vampire)​
Hair: Black​
Eyes: Corrupted Gold​
Complexion: Lightly Tanned​
Height: 6'5"​
Weight: 135 Lbs.​
Sexuality: Heterosexual​
Force Sensitive: Yes (Darkside)​
Strengths and Weaknesses:​
+Pheromones- Being born from two highly seductive species does make it easier to turn heads.​
+Blade Girl- Blades are Zothan's love. She trains with them as often as she can, and uses them on a regular basis.​
+Vampiric Might- Being recently made an Energy Vampire, Zothan possesses unnatural speed, strength, and reflexes.​
-More than a little bit INSANE- The rush of darkness that consumed Zothan upon her transformation destroyed her sanity. She's not to be trusted alone around others.​
-Vampiric side effects- Being a Newborn Energy Vampire means that Zothan hasn't fully grasped what she can and can't do. For instance, she hasn't quite learned how to control her appetite for flesh and blood, or life energy. She also doesn't quite understand that her sensitivity to light has intensified, making her weaker during the day and much more vulnerable.​
-No Guns- Zothan is a firm believer in carving and pummeling people. She sees no point in blowing them up when you could just get in close and do it "from scratch".​
Appearance:​
Mileena-MKII-for-the-Mortal-Kombat-Art-Tribute_zpsd0238a65.jpg
An unsettling beauty when her face mask is removed. A line reaching across her face is the only indication that there is something horribly sinister lurking behind her lips. When she is feeding, her entire jaw opens to reveal huge, jagged teeth:​
Mileena.png

Personality:​
Zothan is unstable, especially in huge crowds. She can't contain her bloodlust there, and if not accompanied by someone who can keep her in line, she will begin killing people. When the Hunger comes into play, stay the Hell away. Zothan doesn't even try to control her urge to feed. If anything, she willingly embraces it. Her mind is scattered into millions of different thoughts when she isn't taking lives. This makes for interesting, yet strange, conversations with her.​
Biography (Zothan's Perspective):​
"Where was I born? Somewhere...."
"Who were my parents? People...."
"Do I care? Not really...."
"Why do I wear a mask? To keep my teeth from falling out...."
"How did I get like this? Honestly, I don't remember all to well. It was dark. There was a person. There was pain. And when I woke up, I felt.... Different...."
"Do I like to kill? YES!!!!"
"Why do I like to kill? Because it's the greatest game EVER!!!"
"Do I use weapons when I kill? Sometimes. I have two sai that I use when I want to make small cuts, and a CHAINSAW for when I want to make big ones. I like big ones better...."
"Do I eat people? Oh yes, all the time! I like to go for younger ones because they're juicier and their blood tastes better. But if older ones are around, I'll eat them too...."
"Why do I eat people? Because people taste AMAZING!!!"
"Can't I control myself? Why should I? There's nothing to control. When I'm hungry, I eat. You do it, too. So does everyone else!"
"Why am I looking at you like that? Because.... I'M HUNGRY...."
u5y1g.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom