Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone One Revisited, Two at a Time

Planet: Byss
Zone One
Black skies and Green clouds, made of blue shroud.

Since the fall of the one sith much had changed on Byss. What had not changed that much was Zone One. One of the few nightclubs that Byss could support. It wasn't the same bastion of former one Sith revelry that it once had been. In fact, with almost all the Sith driven from Byss, it had gone downright respectable. Almost.

midnightclub.jpg
What had once been a One Sith complex now was a galactic allianced approved private complex, which meant its levels had changed, especially level one! The fact they'd been allowed to stay open was only due to many of the old management fleeing before Byss fell. Now with the GA gone, it wasn't as if zone one was back to its old habits, at least not all of them.

Overt
  • Level 1 - Bars, Dancing, Individual rooms catered to tastes. Decorated to match with a variety of different themes, this area had definitely been cleaned up!
  • Level 1 - All the Holo Vids, Holo Rooms, and Holo Sunsets you could want. These rooms shifted to what the individual selected upon entering. A sneaky way to bring back some of what had been in zone one, in a projected form. None of what used to haunt these rooms though!
Refined
  • Level 2 - Lavish dining area fit for a royal banquet, with exquisite service and private booths.
  • Level 2 - Firing range, where state of the art prototype weaponry or vehicles could be tested, by anyone wanting to see the latest models in development first hand.
Conservative
  • Level 3 - A more reserved, conservative meeting place, serving light refreshment, low key and private, colored in light blue and greys.
  • Level 3 – Stationed Private Guardpost, a small barracks to provide protection.
Quiet Time
  • Level 4 - The Arena, a small clean fighting pit, just big enough to watch two fighters fight quietly. These days with approved medical staff on hand, and with all bouts regulated.
  • Level 4 - A handful of small personal quarters for any visiting nobles, free of distraction and soundproofed, also housing three force cages for troublemaking force users.
Protective
  • Level 5 - Vaults, personal vaults for any Sith individual wishing temporary safe storage of an item under heavy guard. This was the only place that really the GA hadn't full breached, the vaults, there were still things here best left buried.

Each level could be accessed or approached without going through the others, except the quarters, cells and vaults, which needed to be cleared at the guard sections on level 3. Anyone entering among the crowds, might find Darth Centax on level one. The red Zeltron was out of his armor for once, but not the crush gauntlets, they never came off. Wearing a white and black shirt, sharp black jeans and shined shoes, his blonde hair hanging down his shoulders. This was where the Darth came to relax, even not as intense as it used to be, it was about the only place he could relax in a familiar environment. Was one Jedi brave enough to walk in the darkest places? We'll see. [member="Seo Linn"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E2XUa6q_CU

It wasn't often Seo Linn came to establishments such as this. However, she had recently been to the Wheel and that had drawn out of her a new desire to taste a different part of life. Today the Force had no called her here. That was something the Knight listened to quite often, this was something else. Not yet knowing what drew her here, she walked in.

Quiet music played in the dim lighting. Various forms and figures moved and her eyes adjusted quickly. They did not rest on any for longer not wanting to draw any unwanted attention to herself just yet. Blending into the population here was easy and she took on their mannerisms. All she needed to do was hear some of how they spoke and it would be as if she was a native from here.

Even her clothing had altered from what she normally wore. The only thing that remained was the fine gold threading she had embroidered on it. That was something she would not give up easily. The other accessory she had on was a scarf. It was the kind that could be pulled up to cover her nose and mouth while out in the desert. Some habits never changed and that was one with her. Her bag wasn't present and she was not wearing any weapons openly. What she did have hidden was her lightsaber and then the Force, but that wasn't exactly something that could be seen.

Walking in, her movements became like those around her and she went to the bar to order a drink for herself. Leaning against it, her eyes looked around again as she waited. One person did catch her eye. Another blond and it seemed he was also watching her. There was no hostility in her stance as she waited for her drink and when it arrived, she tipped her glass to him and took her first sip.

Time would tell on if that attention had really been on her or not.

[member="Darth Centax"]

Intensity. Not hostility either. Every moment serious. Like he could drink every drink here, rip the ground up swallow all the people and still want seconds. At the moment. All of that attention was on.

Her.

Eyes tinted with yellow. Golden almost, the color of her hair. They blinked once. He took the drink in his hand, finished it, and walked over. Slow casual steps among the quiet music.

Smile. Bright teeth. “Why?” Waiting.

Serious.

Then back to the smile.

He turned slightly, ordered a drink. Then looked at her. He didn’t move for those seconds it took to come. When she’d puzzled over that look. “Looking loudly, sorry.” He turned but wasn't done. “You ever just think, that’s the way it is.” He waited and took a drink, “we just look. There's that,” he clicked his fingers, "in the way." A small smile again. Picking up a napkin he slid it over for her drink, “don’t let them overcharge you.” Which they did to first-timers.

[member="Seo Linn"]​

It was very clear Seo had his attention very quickly. The almost hunger she felt from him and that slow blink he gave her said enough. She was able to watch and observe him closely and without attempting to hide it as he walked over to stand next to her at the bar. What he had become was obvious, but still, Seo remained next to him.

He ordered another drink for himself and even provided her with a napkin and some words of advice. The man was an immediate puzzle to her. What else he said gave her something to think about. While he waited for his own drink to arrive, his intense gaze was locked with hers and she did not look away.

"Why not and why apologize? "

With an obvious movement, she flipped her head slightly and the hair that had started to fall in front of her face was removed. Her drink had already been paid for and she had not thought the price too much. Even if it was, she expected the business to need to make a profit and had not squabbled over the amount.

"I will keep that in mind when I come next time."

[member="Darth Centax"]

Bright smile. “If I do not apologize now. It will be too late.” He stated as fact. Looking around. When he returned to her. There was no one else in the room, when Centax watched her, everything else fell away. Pressure almost in the look. Her flicking her hair was met with the same intensity he lived in. All or nothing he watched her face as it fell free to his gaze. There was hunger.

Next time? You travel.” He stated again. He could see it. Leaning forward. She walked in comfortable as anyone here. To Byss of all places. “Unless you’ve got a reason to stay.” Talking like he knew her already, at one glance. Teasing her. “Why is the question.” He smiled, “why do you travel. Why do I stay?” He swilled his drink, not drinking fast. “Most people here have no idea, why they do anything. You do.” He stated again. The tone was lighter, easier. "I do." The part of her that was confident, that knew what she wanted. That was the part of her he knew. Not all of her, but the part he related to easily. "Take that couple," he looked across from them, one man was "fumbling over what words to say", the lady "nodding politely," now he turned in again.

He looked directly back at Seo. "Instead of him just saying. You are the one I wanted the second I saw you. At that moment nothing else mattered but knowing more." then he eased back, "he could just try that." Most people didn't want the risk.

[member="Seo Linn"]

His smile and words were met with a small smile of her own and that could be seen with the slight turning up of her lips. Taking a sip of her drink, she set her glass down again on the napkin he had provided for her.

It felt odd to bed read like a book and that was exactly what Seo felt like. For once, she was an open book to somebody and he read either her words or actions out loud for her to hear.

"I do travel, yes. Maybe I do know why I do, then again maybe I don't. You appear to already know me quite well and we haven't even shared names."

Listening to the rest of what he said, his bluntness surprised her. His words could imply something far more than what he actually spoke. What exactly did he mean though? That was the question of the moment.

"And you think we are not doing the same thing?"

[member="Darth Centax"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom