Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zinboldo

NAME: Zinboldo
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'2
WEIGHT: 185
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Light Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths
-Strong Will
-Quick Learner
-Young(Has time to learn)
Weaknesses
-Trusting
-Slow to remove habits
-Young(Has a lot to learn)
((Because this character is so young I can't really think of anything else. More Strengths and Weaknesses may develop as he does))

APPEARANCE:
Zinboldo is average for a human in just about ever sense of the word. He's not tall nor short, fat nor slim. His hair changes length depending on how lately he's been to the barber, he usually keeps it at medium length but once it grows past that he gets it cut short to save barber trips. He keeps no facial hair. He has a relatively plain face with no outstanding features that would separate him in a crowd.
BIOGRAPHY:
Zinboldo never new his parents. As far back as he could remember he was an orphan living on Coruscant. Like most of the other orphans who were simply left there as children Zinboldo wondered who is parents were and why they had left him there, but it never bothered him to a high degree. Life at the orphanage wasn't bad and there were always worse off then he. Many of the children there after all had lost their families for various reasons and would never see them again. There was a chance however small that he would some day meet his. Zinboldo was never adopted and wound up spending most of his life at the orphanage. As he aged he helped out where he could whether it was helping taking care of the younger kids or chores. Once he turned sixteen he had to leave the orphanage now being able to obtain a job. Having helped with the orphanage so much he became a handyman doing various jobs around the area.

SHIP:
Not really a ship, but he has a beat up old car(Star Wars equivalent of a car) to help him get around the city.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
I'm new so none. Also first character so hopefully its not too bad.

[member="Scott Calaghan"]

*buzzer* Denied. :lol:

Seriously though, the chances of Elias meeting [member="Zinboldo"] is very slim. It's worth a shot to go for Logan Lerman if you want to. I have in no way a right to claim what anyone can or can not use as their playby.

Oh no I found one. Although I hope to one day have him outfitted like this everything from the head down is wrong... actually the eyecolor is wrong as well if I look close enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom