Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zenkyoku Shu

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
The Requiem Act 1​
Queen's Blade Act 4​
Zenkyoku-Shu Act 8​
ACT EIGHT: CHAPTER ONE:​
curse-screencap20.png
Her senses flared outward, the taste of metal in the air while Matsu let her energies flow over her body, the tingling sensation coming while the crashing of waters within the grotto came to her. The scent of water rising up before her attention was drawn to her own mind, her own senses. "Inhale." Slowly she breathed in feeling the force in each breath that came out until she was looking herself over. The plain white robes tight and covering her tunic and pants. The utility belt fashioned as more of a harness on her from knees to shoulders, her lightsaber on her hip humming with the force as the blue crystal remained in there attune to her. The hilt gleaming and coupled with her second blade, then slowly opposite is the disc sabers in their z shape with a small cord around then. She exhaled slowly pushing out the force energies while her hand moved to her pocket. The holocron coming out as she activated it with the image of Rave from Akure appearing as she proceeded to give her function. The details as Matsu pulled a second crystal from a pocket and the solari crystal set itself into a turadium casing. Matsu focused on the force while she let the casing close with her crystal. Force going into the the crystal and lattice of the holocron. Rave had given her the tool to create her own and she wasn't opposed to the knowledge while she shifted her body into a better position.

"When I was little I used to ask my master about the jedi, he had never been one... No he was an Imperial knight loyal to the emperor and then the man fell. The empire crumbled and slowly as he found himself on a desolate planet he made a home. Rhen Var was his final resting place eventually but not before training his daughter to become a caring person. He would tell me plainly that the jedi were skilled but lacked at times the resolve to do what was needed. They never had an answer to how many would it take, how much death and suffering could one commit. I didn't understand it then and now I have seen more then many might imagine but I am getting off the subject. He told me more about them, trained me how to learn and use the force to become something cold and calculating, something molded to fulfill my mothers dying wish of vengeance against those who had wronged her. A child of the netherworld cursed to live a life in service to another grudge song, the blood covered snow that purified the wicked. As he continued to train me I found my path and slowly throughout the lessons I came better to understand my own abilities and convictions. I wasn't like him and couldn't just be willing to do what was dangerous to shock and scare. I resolved to become stronger and find the lightside of the force, to become a symbol that might be able to help others.... I do not know if I succeeded or failed."

Her body inhaled sharply as slowly the energy within the force she let rest in her lungs, slowly exhaling it as she expanded her senses. Like the rising of the tides and the night and the day she was letting her senses expand with each inhale and retract with each exhale. Her mind working as she did something more letting herself attune o the humming in the background, the forces of the planet that she knew how to manipulate the energies of the worlds. The energies she had touched on that world changed her and with the help of the five. She had held the heart of the universe in her hand and the eye of the sun, the force in its infinite power and the area between the physical and the metaphysical. She liked that place and with it she had felt more connected to the world she was on, the pulse of the world that was hers to tap into and use to empower herself. That thrumming sound in her ears as she sensed deeper, pushing her thoughts deeper into the world and preparing to speaking in the span of several heartbeats. She felt the blood pumping in her ears before she was moving into more area's. The force was infinite and beyond powerful but compared to others she had never reached that state where she was within the force. She wanted to find enlightenment within it, she wanted to allow her body to adjust to each strain and what was it Chora had said.... It was a physical as much as a mental thing.

"The force is a greater mystery at times but some allow their pride to cloud their senses, some fail to realize how powerful the senses of the body can be made into. Through the simplest moment of detecting a lie as you hear the change of the body from those you watch, to tasting the change of the weather. Those who really see into it can detect the faintest electrical impulses within the brains as neurons fire despite one hiding. You can use your knowledge to scatter your mind and presence for others across an area to make them confused, cleanse your mind of mental intrusion, hear the surface thoughts of others as you speak to them without your voice. There are many ways to imagine and augment your senses as well. It is a shame that less focus on expanding their knowledge of the technique and slowly let it be the most basic, unable to shift to see the different spectrum of the worlds, or watch within the dark. The most basic taught to younglings is to sense the force itself and life. Hopefully with this there will be a way for those who work it out, the ones learning from this is they do seeing there there are mistakes all can make and they will learn from them.... but not be ruled by them. I hope you enjoy this as we expand deeper and deeper into the force." There was a look on her face while Matsu was letting the force energies gather for some of the messons. She focused deeply and found her presence in the force and began to fold it into something smaller and smaller until she couldn't sense herself sitting there.

CHAPTER TWO:​
jailhouse41-gif11.gif

Shifting senses her thoughts changed from the thrumming of the world to the taste in the air, to the sounds of the wind in the trees. She could slowly and began to smell the scents on the air while it changed and shifted. She was focusing on one aspect of the ability to sense that was overlooked more often then naught but she had learned its value for manipulating the energies of a world and getting them to create. "One of the first aspects and greatest is learning how quickly the weather can change. To taste the rain and notice it within the clouds. I have worked with it while learning to alter the environment." Her attention was there on the holocron recording and on the thoughts of several more things she was going over with what kind of senses she had to change and augment. Her eyes remaining closed while she sat there and tasted the rain in the air. "Understanding is more important then forcing it, your thoughts, your actions all tie into what you can feel." She remained there while looking up and slowly pulling as she inhaled and exhaled the force energies into the air. A look of serenity on her face while she was going up more and more into the clouds with her senses feeling the moisture in the clouds that tickled at the edge of her senses before she felt it start to trickle down. That first heavy droplet coming that impacted the water in front of her and Matsu slid from her skin a distortion of force energy to shield her and the holocron as she was working to protect from the rain. A shimmering look upon her face though while a few droplets got through and the coolness of it streaked down her face before falling from her chin to the rocks below her while she recalled more of her own history and was watching it play out in her head. "But there is more to this lesson then just what comes from your senses."

She continued to sit there as the rain began to fall and the sounds of a storm were coming in the distance. More so now before the skies darkened just a little bit more with her voice coming out while she continued to look inwards. "But training on Rhen Var was not always easy, there were trials and there was plenty of pain. I never pretended Dokai was a good man, he was just a skilled man compared to many others. Able to see to the heart of most people he encountered and when he killed he did so without emotion or fear. Serene in his dedication to eradicating the darkside and its agents, resolved that he would be making a better world but knowing he would not be the one who got to live there. It was a mindset that has remained with me since then, all life comes back to the force when they die, those who go should be rejoiced and envied." She was letting the thoughts and memories play across her vision while she thought about it and was once again standing in that stone circle on Rhen Var in the cold of a blizzard. Her body exposed while in a sarashi and working to practice tapas while she stood there. "There was pain and there was danger, the elements nearly took me a thousand times over when he would leave me out there to have to survive. I grew colder then the jedi I met later, their taking me away from bounty hunters attacked was a strange thing. I didn't speak... imagine that since now I like to speak to my padawans and what few friends I have now." She mused about that idea about having friends since only a few of them were within the jedi now. They seemed to see the parts of the order as corrupt and she didn't always disagree, she was just dedicated despite the ones who wished her dead or gone. They were happy to use the things she created for them, they were happy to work to wring as much out before seeking to cast her aside.

That made her barrier falter while amusement broke her stoic look. The small chiming of laughter for a moment coming out while she thought more about the others parts of the story feeling the force reassert itself over her creating the barrier and it shimmered a golden light for a moment with the rain coming down. her hair felt some of the wetness before she expanded out her senses and was seeking the rest of the storm. The changing of the wind when it wrapped around her and tickled at her nose, the scent of sunlight at the eye of the storm and the warmth she could feel thinking about it while she spoke. "Training within the jedi taught me much about myself, for one I wasn't the best student for the longest time. The masters believed a mute padawan was a death sentence but they weren't above sending me or others out. A small task force created for padawans without masters or whose masters had died. Our leader a Falleen named Chora taught us for months our to work and the intricacies of sensing and augmenting them. Each one in detail while she worked to identify the truth of matters, worked to create an air of authority as we could find the smallest detail. From the weather we could identify how fast to move or when to go so our trail could be obscured. Using the clouds to provide us cover as we moved in with speeders during the rains on worlds if it had them. Then she would send us on missions, out into the galaxy on our own or we would go in groups. Usually finding a purpose of the things we could practice. I found a talent at infiltrating the Atrisian and criminal elements using what detachment I had to my advantage while we were moving throughout the seedy underbelly of some of the worlds. I remember infiltrating an Atrisian gang on a moon with weather that changed quickly when it was the storm season."

She was recalling that mission and looking towards the energies of the force while the water below her started to light up within the force. The armor she had assembled to be her own she was creating something far more impressive. A look upon her face with each piece there touching the water while she was pushing the force down into the rock and earth, deep into the water as the searched to infuse the force energy into the armored suit. Doing this, summoning forth the force energy as she was pushing it throughout her body and into the world below her. The connection that she had to the worlds while generating the force to manifest a storm across the uninhabited jungle planet. Her attentions were there now while control of the force and the storm allowing the sigil to gleam, a mini force battery that protected her mind, her connection to the eye of the sun and the heart of the universe. She had practiced generating the force into something far more and powerful and channeling it into her hands when she was feeling more across the world. The pulse of it reaching into her heart before she was letting herself collapse the shield, the holocron stopping to record her memoirs and records for parts to be seen. Her attention turning to the waters while she moved the holocron into the pocket of her robe as she slowly rose up bringing her hands up while the distortion of force energy generating from the world came to strike the water and it glower a bright white, her teeth clenched together and muscles tensed feeling it all flow from the planet through her into the waters and then some of it slowly entering and attuning the armor to her. Binding it and encasing it within a lattice of force energy that gave it an ethereal glow that made it heavier and harder. The metals taken from astrian and isley being repurposed for her own use before she was letting her eyes finally open and the storm clouds she was sensing were in there.

CHAPTER THREE:​
curse-screencap1.jpg

The sounds f the rain were coming to her more and more now while she moved, thinking it over and setting herself up. Slowly Matsu opened her eyes while she was going and moving. The water below her in the wellspring infusing the armor with the force and she could leave it there as she set a beacon and sent a message to Saeko and Harmony to recover it. They were with the Siren's here on the world while she moved from the rock allowing the force nexus below coat and infuse her armor as she looked up into the sky. The sounds of the storm coming louder while Matsu breathed in the scent of moist air before shooting up into the sky. The soft patter of rain on her face going away and giving way to a coolness from the air touching it. She allowed herself to find the pathway through the clouds and the storm until she broke through with the rays of the sun on her skin. Matsu hovered there letting the energies of the force touched her as she sharply inhaled the thin air with her eyes closed. Energy prickling her skin until she knew her skin was dry and she spread out her arms. Feet together with hair flowing until her body was dry but not the robes. Thoughts racing throughout her mind before she tilted her head and looked down towards the planet, with the work they had done, her and Leori below ground with the wellspring, above ground creating her own friendship with the people and more thoughts were coming to her before she darted through the sky. Matsu felt herself picking up speed as the small force barrier she created allowed her to cut through the air with distortions appearing around her. Matsu brke the clouds until she was right there at the eye of the storm and looking down to the planet below. The storm she could see was working hard to make a dangerous path of destruction but she could also see what the locals knew. They weren't outside, their houses were built into the ground with shacks above for market stalls. They were more then prepared to whether the storms of this world as Matsu saw and gleamed a little.

She continued forward and there was confirmation of them securing the section of the wellspring that was being protected. Matsu looked as her ship was flying around and she breathed in and then out, her force energies relaxing her body as it expanded throughout her limbs and slowly started to vibrate as she impacted the side of the ship her body going into it and the winter eagle was moving when she pushed through the wall until she was inside and stood there holding herself. The muscles of her body straining while she was being supported by some of the researchers and her half sister. "Thank you." She was breathing a little harder while moving off towards a bench to sit down and keep her vision cleared before she was letting the force flow through herself again. She wasn't above showing off but she had to admit that each time she worked the power and the skills it got easier as was her understanding of the force energies around her. She got a bottle of water and the reports of what they were making before heading out. Her attentions on the readouts of the screen with the pilot leading them, some small ranger's for an important mission as she was heading further and further out towards the edge of the galaxy with them going to hyperspace. She got to see the screen for it and the readouts while gathering her datapad speaking to them. "Are you certain?" A look of concern from the Vong who had come as the medical officer for the crew. She was checking her over the jedi master before letting herself go off towards the medical bay again. Matsu rose up allowing herself to go to the captains quarters as above the planet the massive sight of the Harlequin class exploration vessel while she spoke directing some of her researchers down to the planet to oversee the creation of her armors force imbued harness. Matsu waited to see the second ship and a bow of her head towards them while she was letting herself prepare and then get ready on the ship as it docked. The triple exploration vessels there overlooking what they had.

Matsu watched as the ship entered the hanger of he ship and she was moving now, the vessel was a wonder of their engineering while she smiled walking out towards the observation deck and lift. Her holo changing to reflect the layout of the ship and they were traveling, the feeling of their movement coming to her attention before she was letting herself relax. Force energy leaving her limbs that made her tired but Matsu was still able to stand. The healing from Rianna and Leori making her wrecked body into something livable again before she was rolling her shoulders to pop her neck with louder pops in the near silent lift. Transporting her up as it raised into the observation of the ship with the transparasteel clearing up as she stood there in the center of space almost. They could look over everything while she was letting her attention drift when they jumped to hyperspace. The ceiling glimmering but giving her as she stood around the full view when they lept to hyperspace towards the location needed. Matsu walked forward into an area to meditate and allow herself to continue working on the holocron as she spoke bringing it out and going back into a meditative stance. The gatekeeper that stood there observing her. "The missions I undertook under Chora had proven to make myself into something more dangerous. Infiltrating Atrisian gangs had left me marked and turned into what they considered an enforcer. Learning about my mother and family, how we were part of a great house on Atrisia helped get me in. I met an uncle who was able to teach me and introduce me to some of my family. Then slowly I found my way to my mothers family on Emberlene embracing my heritage within the shadow guards. Their training was long and dangerous nearly doing me in but I learned about the houses and clan's meeting a sister in Satine and her people. Developing an affinity for nondescript equipment that could be used as weapons if the need arose. There was also the finally part of facing off and returning to Kessel where I was born."

Matsu looked out the observation deck as the hyperspace lines appeared giving her a view of the star lines. Her attention going towards memories and allowing her powers to rest before here on the ship Matsu began gathering her energies into her body while she was thinking about it and breathed a sigh of relief to herself while she was thinking about something else. "There is more though, while I was in the Kessel prison our leader Chora was captured. We didn't know where she was while we were searching the galaxy. Witht he clouding of the darkside none of us knew how to find her and the jedi council didn't seem very interested in trying to find her as a few of us returned and set out. That was possibly when I first defied the council but I learned a great many things about myself, skills within the force as I met with other sects seeking her out. Information and her whereabouts leading me from one clue to another and then another. Eventually I found her in a dark fortress on Ambria and my path was clear as me and Saia my half sister broke in going after Chora. With our sabers at the ready we broke in and found bounty hunters holding her to try and ransom her back tot he order. Not understanding they were not going to pay and our path was clear saving our master as the three of us fought our way out of the fortress. Stopping only to ensure she was okay before we kept going to get as much distance as we could. The three month ordeal ending before it really began and Chora giving us the ranks of jedi knight with the other masters present. I was prous of myself and devoted myself to doing what I was good at, namely visiting and learning from other groups to develop myself into a living knowledge base, add into that my affinity for remembering and picking things up. It made it obvious to me at least what I had to do and what I had to become to best approach becoming a jedi master."

CHAPTER FOUR:​
snowblood-misc3.jpg

The world opened to her, they had discovered it off information gleamed from some further explorations and as Matsu stood there in the observation room the lines of hyperspace receded. Her eyes falling over the strange world that was rumored to be filled with wonder and mystery. She had her equipment and gear while walking through the ship and heading to the full length bridge. A view port above them looking out while rows of consoles were working to decipher and decode the transmissions from the planet. There were some ancient wide band sos signals and alerts about the dangers but she couldn't let that phase her while she was moving. They were in a region of space as she approached the captain and he had several crates that were on the ship. "We got your shipment of equipment and the other items you requested master jedi. I don't understand all of it but well given what I have seen from you these can only help us." She was looking at the man and offered a smile to him while coming forward and opening one of the cases as she felt the energy. Several of the cubes were there and energy swirled within while she took one out and held it in her palm. "Well I can't promise much captain but thanks to your work we are going to be able to try out a new piece of equipment for life extension and healing." That seemed to get a look on his face now while she showed it. "The cube emits a suspension field locking the people that sleep around it in suspended animation for a time and allows whoever is holding it heightened healing abilities. If you would like captain I could spare one for you, keep you around with us forever and a day." That got a laugh from him as he was looking over her cube and holding it with his hand. The aged soldier trained and thrown away from the old republic when his world was no longer with them and he chose to not side with the sith. Now though... now he was the one who could protect them while her and her jedi trained. "Maybe Matsu, maybe I'll let you do something like that on me but later."

She wasn't upset, the captain indulged her things and he knew she would never offer it if she was uncertain. He trusted her attitude of asking only what she is willing to do herself. So getting the crates back to her quarters while she was sitting there on the edge of her bed looking sections of the room over. Changed from the one on the old E'ron class she had with it being larger and more secured. Thicker walls lines with shelves and covers on them. To prevent things from falling off in case they shook violently. A three room cabin allowing her to have a meeting and office area out of sight of her bed and the fresher. She rose up off the bed rolling her shoulders while she slid the robes off looking over the scarred tattoo's across her arms and back. The sight of the dragon on her shoulder and back was there while it looked over some of the worse wounds, the mess of scar tissue that was slowly piled there and whiter then her skin tone. It gave her pause but she was checking some of the newer wounds she had gotten while touching the healing cube as her energies poured out with the soft blue glow. Matsu was focused and letting herself feel the healing on her body before she sat down at her desk with her notes contained in books and binders. Datapads in a rack on shelves that were labeled for different worlds and notes they had been exploring. The holoemitters within the room on and showing on some of the shelves with different artifacts that were in safer keeping. She leaned back in the chair relaxing and feeling the tension release from her body as the masterwork healing from Leori and Rianna was giving her feelings... She could feel her muscles no longer protesting and body scream in pain if she didn't pull and push the force through them. Her scars and burns forgotten for a time while more fore energy seeped into her body and massaged at her muscles to heal them deep down to the bone. Her bones were and felt older while she was holding the cube in her hand with it slightly larger the the force sube on her desk.

"You know if you relax anymore you're going to look like you did before." Matsu's attention came up as the pale blue of Chora appeared, the force ghost finding her way back to the land of the living and when Matsu had been in the netherworld of the force... She had been visited and aided by the jedi. Her white hair more ethereal while she was wearing darker robes while the ghost of her former master and wife touched her shoulder letting the touch be more soothing. "Besides who else would create a gun that can channel the force energy and lightside into a blast to aid her friends. Or create a cube that channels the power of the ancient healing crystals.... hell you and Rianna with your hard work and research found the world those stones came from. A feat no one else can claim and still after all of that you managed to maintain your own connection to the force despite everything." Hearing the praise made it sound like the jedi master twice over now was smiling to herself a little while her hair hung over the back of the chair while she rested the cube on her waist letting the small feet pop out so it could balance as she was pushing force energy into the crystal inside and letting it flow back into herself. Thoughts drifting to what Chora was saying more as a way to reaffirm to herself that she was doing the right thing over the selfish thing compared to some... At least that was how she was seeing it and thinking about it. Her main attentions going from the next thing she could build or learn and just how she could work to recover her own body and energies. That was what she was letting her mind drift to while slowly and lazily her eyes opened up a little dazed looking at the sight of the woman and ghost standing above her with her hands on her shoulders. "Well I had a good teacher for doing the right thing, doesn't have to be grand or amazing it just has to be right and done with a pure heart you used to say." There was a look between them as Matsu got a little more of a smile though taking in most of it before she was breathing in and out easily.

The sensations while they were heading to the world she could feel there, with the sublight speed and slower approach they were making good time and a good level of focus that put them in some ways ahead of the rest. It gave Matsu several hours to sleep as she was laying there in the new model for her bed, raised sides to create the entropy field that the cube would be able to use. She was laying there as slowly the timer counted down and she was entering into a hibernation trace, her mind going to a dream bubble where she could interact with her own thoughts as her body healed in the light of the cube. She slowly felt herself drift off as the field activated and she was suspended in time with her mind able to play in the dream created from the healing effects. A welcomed place as she worked with her daughters and parts of their training seeing when she told Reiko about her time with the girl mother and how that worked, how she told the story of meeting her and losing her. Then with her children who were training to become jedi while she was letting her mind find other ways to train. To practice and learn throughout the ruins as force energy came to her with some excitement. She could even feel and see that golden dream city that was in jedi legends as a pocket of the mind and hyperspace. Her attention returning when the field turned off, the timer finished for its cycle and they were landing on the planet while she slowly rose up feeling her body even more refreshed, if anything she seemed to have more energy while she stretched her body out and it was popping all over, her muscles feeling the new found energy as a welcomed balm to the pain before she climbed out of her bed changing into a midnight blue robe with her sabers on her hip and utility belt. She moved through the ship having some of her equipment and the healing cube in her pocket while a datapad was in the other, a universal one she could access the others information with and a blank one she could add new information about this world to. She was ready to begin.

CHAPTER FIVE:​
snowblood-misc1.jpg

The world of Deleritas came into view as Matsu was looking at it. They had gotten into orbit over the planet and looking over it she could see the anomaly in space and in view from the surface of the world. She didn't know how to explain it but the thing was part of the rift where the Aing-Tii came from, it brought her attention around while she was looking back at the planet. Her time preparing when they were arriving with the equipment was making it easier. Now though as she went down there her engineer Saeko arrived joining her with a pack and her blaster. "You dind't think I would let you go down there alone did you boss?" There was a look from the jedi master to the blue skinned woman as she was looking up. "Well I figured you'd make me promise not to do anything stupid." That got a small laugh and look from the Liran as they were both going into the shuttle to head down. The small thing loaded with the two siren's and camping equipment to protect the shuttle, the tank sisters were setting up and holding some of the hellfire cannons that Armatech had created which she had found a great use for... better yet the shielding unit Draco had made was great sitting on her arm while she was letting her attention falter now. Saeko was holding twin slugthrowers blasters that they had access to and with a large look on her face Matsu withdrew a remote setting the mini camera on it while it was synced to her datapad to show the different things they were seeing in the shuttle. The robes and harness with pouches was filled to the brim while she felt some weight but not a whole lot, her satchel holding texts and padapads to work with the equipment before she had buried in there one or two things like datacrons for her use on areas and to record the information. The shuttle bucked a little while it was heading through the atmosphere, Matsu leaned on a crate while pulling out her mother of pearl sticks to set them in her hair and Saeko wasn't speaking right now she was doing what engineers did best.

"Technobabble, technobabble... tech tech does the tech tech." There was a look on Matsu's face as she listened to the woman but internally she was making up words for it. So serious and in need of something to loosen her up while Matsu was feeling the world. There was a force nexus here and that was one of the stranger things she had felt in the world while she was moving. The shuttle door opened as she looked up into the giant mushrooms that were towering over them, she started to help unload the crates for the siren's while setting the pace they had. Auto turrets and sonic emitters protecting the area as Matsu found her way going through the large mushrooms, sections of it she could see and make out while her hand touched it. She felt into the mushroom and it was spongy to the touch but still strong to support the head on top of it. Her boots were pressing into the mud before she was hearing the creatures as they came to her ears. Slowly her attention was on some of the creatures walking through the jungle, the massive beast in the distance towering over the mushrooms and she could see tree like things on its back. Matsu was moving and Saeko was next to her as they got to the edge of a large cliff and below them were the sights of something in the distance. A city but it seemed to be organic and built into the mushrooms while the jedi master was looking at what was there. She could see the creatures in the distance before she was looking at Saeko. "Well there is many things to see but that seems as good a place as any to start." The Liran was looking at her as she shrugged the same way giving no indications of her emotions or thoughts... damnable blue woman. It had Matsu looking over what she could do and where she could go while following the cliff edge and seeing a large nest of creatures in the distance. Those things she remembered from a small stint here while searching for a cure with her Jun-la... but thankfully their venom while annoying wasn't too deadly. More like a bad acid trip with mind altering substances that you had to let break down in your system.

That was more then enough for what she wanted to do while she was moving with her attention on the area around them. More creatures that looked like things out of nightmares and dreams children had. This wasn't a world of adult horrors it was fantasy like a child would dream and that would mean as she was moving there would be childhood horrors. Large bugs and creatures like trolls were roaming around before she ducked into cover seeing a large creature walking past them. It wasn't paying attention to what they were doing or that they were even there which gave her the impression.... that her and Saeko were not viewed as a threat to it. Matsu stayed down as she was making her way through the massive crop of mushrooms and they found the top of the nest for the massive bugs while she brought out her saber. The snap hiss and silvery blade appearing while she started cutting a section of it open for them to use it and get down the mountain side quicker. Saeko had her guns as she activated a shield with her frown increasing and Matsu felt bad as the piece came away with as little sound as she could holding it with the force. Matsu lowered it down while climbing inside with the slickness of the hive's honey or whatever they released secretion wise to make the hive. Matsu was pushing herself to go through it remembering the slimy bugs in her hair and robes as she had been sliding and slipping in the secretions. She didn't want to go through that again and looking at the comb like area's with little bugs in she was moving in letting the silvery blue blade illuminate the area. She was climbing through the hive and holding in much like Saeko the disgust whenever one of the bugs fell out of their combs at the sound of new things walking near them. She wasn't above smushing them cause this was sooooo gross until she slipped. Then her butt hit the solid surface and the slickness of the hive had her going faster and faster down the incline as Matsu bit her lip to stop from screaming... Also so nothing went into it while she was sliding down the path.

The sounds coming from the hive when Matsu impacted the bottom with Saeko landing on her wasn't pleasant... mostly because she was more then certain she had passed out from the impact and was laying there. She could hear the buzzing louder and there was more sounds, something had found them as she opened her eyes and a large pale creature was looking down as her and Saeko. Its hands shooing the creatures away as it helped her up and was guiding her through the hive into the daylight with the sun stinging her eyes. Matsu didn't know what it was until suddenly they were away from the hive and she and Saeko were standing there looking at the buildings they had been trying to get to in the distance. Matsu backed away and was looking at the creature as it seemed to be starring at her for the longest time before she spoke. "Thank you." Her throat was dry and cracking as the creature opened its mouth and three tongues came out with it licking her face. Matsu was so taken aback she didn't know what was happening when there was a voice in her head and she understood who these ones were. 'Why have you come here?' She looked at him and spoke as some water was brought to her and Saeko before they were moving with her attention. "I came seeking to learn what was on this world... It is a mystery at the edge of the rift and galaxy." The creature seemed to think about what she said but was leading the way for them as the buildings opened, bio-organic homes but these were not vong... There weren't many other species who used things like that she could think of when it spoke. 'You came to learn but we will not teach you, We have seen you and while you respect the world you are not of it or have given something of yourself.' These were the Aing-Tii.... she wanted to smack herself for being so dumb while standing there looking dumbfounded and they thought she was there to learn from them... well they had refused her... for now. She would find something, something of herself and of the jedi to show her commitment to such a thing and her respect. "I will prove it to you." Matsu wasn't one to back away from a challenge and as the one touched her she could feel it scanning her mind before speaking and there was a pop in her ears. 'We know.'

CHAPTER SIX​
curse-screencap21.png
TYTHON

The pop and pressure in her chest was the Aing-Tii as it was speaking to her, well more teleporting her and Saeko to their destination.These were strange times and Matsu raised an eyebrow, after what happened with her friend she had done as needed following and this alien spoke. 'You may call me Rasu for ease human your mind will only confuse my name.' Her new friend was talented and had taught her how to already or at least how it feels... Which was why as she knelt in the field with the shura yuki blades at her sides the jedi master remained with a smirk on her face. Letting the thoughts play around before rising up and going to a quick pace into one of the small tents. The Aing-Tii had read her mind and one of her old labs here on the planet with her desk, the notes scattered across it and from herself. Others had been brought with her, since Rasu had brought her to Tython to search and with Saeko after Deletritis when Selena had given her a small accommodation. "And just what are you thinking?" The sound of Saia speaking from the door way had Matsu looking at the tall jedi. Taller then the rest of the family by far but then the Ike house didn't have borders just be part of the family and support each other. That her head was partially shaven and she wielded a large saber staff/club only proved more effective. Matsu came over a note left by soemone with a holodisc. 'Cause I know you cousin. You'll find your way back here.' She looked at it and turned it on while listening. "I am thinking that Orihime and Reiko are alone and while their mother finds herself... In need of guidance. I have some of Matsu's notes on area's of Tython. Assuming her information is right and that the notes from Reiko and Orihime when they went to explore. Well assuming all were in a row she had work to do. They had even contacted Sinae who had approached them after Valen and Coruscants fall. Meeting one of their sisters from Atrisia who had come instead of fleeing into the Fringe. Whatever happened next they would have to work harder and more careful. She had shown skill at Cazador but the jedi were fickle and had proven that. Matsu's half sister from Hoth had contacted them and using her skills honed from years brought the group together. "We might have a location on what she called the first blade. Used by the Barsen'thor to find a reserve of knowledge in the old wars. It was on display but then given to them and used as a weapon."

Matsu continued to look carefully at what there was and thought more on what they had while she moved from the desk to the central area of the research shack. Exploring Tyhon for ruins and working with family wasn't such a bad thing and she knew why they did this. Sinae walked with her as the pair met the white clad Jiyoon and the long hair Saia. Really compared to even Jiyoon who had ankle length white hair Saia made it look small... They had to have the same amount though. Her hand went to the holoprojector. "Thank you for coming, we are here because we are looking for something lost, Long ago I was researching into the old city and ruins here on Tython. With it now under sith control though we will have to be careful as while Rasu our Aing-Tii friend might be here to observe I don't think he is going to save us if we are caught." Matsu was looking at each of them as Rasu the Aing-Tii and Saeko were nodding. She had family here after all and you could trust family. "So we are going to carry on what I originally had planned. First by recovering what we can and then by making sure to record as much information as we can. Between our combined knowledge and will we should easily be able to handle the stresses of this." Matsu turned to look at each as the noble among them rose her hair covering a side of her face. "Then we will be going to the old city yes, that is in the notes. Did you leave a map or anything for us to use?" That was a great question and yes... yes she had, the order had refused to take possession of what she had recovered instead leaving her small collection here intact and the sith well she didn't think they were ones for searching the mountains for jedi shacks.. "We have the element of surprise and research notes, several holocrons and datacrons as well as a collection of skills. Rasu I believe once we know and have what it will take will be taking us off Tython. Whatever we need when we are off Tython and going to where my research points. Hunting down the barsen'thor's travels and locations of interest the jedi didn't go to brought her attention and their need for ships. That was Why Matsu liked having her vanguard and several other light ships they had gotten from battling the sith.... but now she was looking at what else they had at their disposal. "We do and we'll go see my old research notes if needed but I am certain we have all worked to commit them to memory. Whatever small things I had detail wise we'll be sure to not overlook."

The nods she got from the others to that was enough, sharing research notes was an important thing and the shack opened in the mountains outside of the range of the old city. They had a plan on what to do and an idea as the covering for the shacks entrance went down and Matsu walked in robes with the others following. Their robes over the light armor matched for them and Matsu kept her face straight. The saber blade on her hip humming with the energy as Vima she was guessing had never been to Tython. The ancient jedi would help in serving their needs as a protector and guide. Saia held her white gold hilt n her belt, Sinae with her staff and Jiyoon didn't have a blade. Just an old atrisian sword. They might have to teach Jiyoon how to fight with a saber but she had a traditional master, Well not really Kinzie was an interesting silver jedi to say the least. Lots of talent but she seemed to treat dangerous beings like lost puppies and that wasn't always a good thing while Matsu spoke going near her cousin. "Joyoon, how has your training under Knight Kinzie been going?" The woman had a look on her face that was hard to distinguish... You had to be search for the emotions and Matsu being one of the few who understood being in a new situation was sympathetic to her. Just like she had been Nico and jiyoon saved her with Sinae. "I am doing well cousin, Lomzie does not like being called master but she has proven effective." That was a high compliment from a noble to be sure but still it was not always a great way to go about things as Matsu stopped at a small cliff looking down from the mountain over the old city. "Whatever is down there we have to be careful, the traps might still be around or there could be worse things in a city built by beings considered gods." At least that was a theory, the architecture was different and strange not human but even the Gree who had come before didn't lay claim. It was a mystery and Matsu had found one of the older statues from pre republic times. "Lets try and find the first blade."

CHAPTER SEVEN​
scorpion-prisoner701-misc1.jpg
THE OLD CITY

The old city was a sight to behold all the ruins and work going around, the jedi once in awhile came here to look but the city wasn't made for human's. Larger aliens, larger beings who were far older then anyone could guess as Matsu continued forward and spoke. "Spread out and search, be careful and at the ready." She looked at the other three and gave a nod of her head in indication while moving off into the distance. The force flowing easily and now the real trick came in searching. Off in the distance she could hear the other moving ever so slightly. Her comlink blinked to indicate someone was comming her and Matsu picked it up while looking. "Matsu, this is Saia there are a number of strange things here, I do not know what we are supposed to be looking for... This city wasn't made by humans for the dimensions are far larger." She was right, Matsu didn't actually know what they were looking for here in the city. The notes only said a jedi created a secret below the city so there had to be a way down. "Just keep looking around for something, it would be newer then the rest of the city and made for a human more likely. We're trying to go down deeper." "I think I might have found something over here, the doorway is sealed And it looks like....." The comlink cut out on Jiyoon's end as Matsu looked up. She moved taking off at a run as she ran into Saia arriving and then Sinae was leaping off a roof. Matsu reached out with the force, if Saia was the combat expert she was one of the stronger with the force and the duel snap hisses came as the aegis blades activated. Matsu jumped up over an incline and she felt her, Jiyoon was still alive and with the snap hiss of the silver blade from the woman in white they came out seeing the raven haired Atrisian woman. "It is fine, just ionite tape. Once you get close it ruins all electronics." Matsu breathed a sigh of relief at that and stood looking at the girl. Her hands came up as the sabers deactivated and she pulled her closer. "Don't scare me like that, we have done a lot for this family and it isn't going to lose more people on my watch.

Looking at the people there Matsu turned to the doorway, the electronics would not work from the ionite and she was thinking Jiyoon using a sword might be the best idea while she stood there with them and spoke. "Focus on the door with the force and pull we are going to loosen it up and break it down." The nods that came as the four cousins moved to stand next to each other and all gave curt quick nods of their heads. Matsu reached down into that pit of her stomach and focused on the force bringing all the energy she could until the others had the door also. She could feel it resisting but as the force pushed and pulled like the tides slowly.... slowly the sound of stone grating on stone came. The door opened and Matsu dug down deeper to find more of the force until the doorway was open enough for them to slip through. Even Sinae standing tall compared to the rest slipped in and all of them moved as quickly as they could down the steps. Glow rods at the ready thanks to their sabers and equipment being deactivated but that was going to be fine. Matsu resolved that they were not going to leave each others line of sight as the stairs winded down into the earth and she looked at the others. "Stay together, find what we are looking for and make sure to write down or see everything." The nods of acknowledgement that followed were more then enough for her as Matsu found the bottom of the staircase. Spreading out into the room she made sure they were close enough and walked, the statues and equipment down here were no where near as old as the city... The large banks of computers and screens brought her attention around but then there was the droids walking around. Matsu stopped one and looked at the being. "Welcome to the Fount of Rajivari master jedi." Matsu was glad to see it and as the droids continued to walk she went across the area to one of the displays and activated the holodisplay. The blue light flickered and the image of a man appeared as Matsu and the others gathered around. The old jedi master who appeared brought a look from Matsu while it began to speak.

"Welcome master jedi I am master Rajivari and here, in my laboratory, I had refined certain... devices. I could give one chosen apprentice decades of experience in a day. The beginning of a legacy and the truest test of a jedi is to never stop learning. You have questions and I try to provide answers." Matsu looked at him while thinking of what she could ask. They knew just barely what they wanted to find out and learn. "We are looking for information on the Gunninga Gap, we need to head out there to search for the First blade and other things lost when the sith attempted to wipe out the jedi. Something that they have never stopped trying to do." Matsu held her breath to that, she wasn't sure what the ancient proto-archives knew about certain things in the galaxy. "The Gunninga gap was a mysterious place, something happened there long before our time and left ripples, echoes in the force. One who goes there must be prepared for dangerous beings and manifestations of the darkside." That was not what she wanted to hear, the gap was the next location in the notes and maybe Lehon or Ilum... somewhere in the Unknown regions where jedi had fled to search for clues. With a nod and looking at some of the older maps provided Matsu left the room with the others and continued going back o the ship. They made sure to seal the door and not leave traces of them around. If the councilor of first knowledge didn't use this historic sight she wasn't going to leave it for others to find. Instead they made it back quickly and quietly to the Aing-Tii, Rasu had them all gather together as she/he teleported them away, THe new destination while they were standing there in the area of the temple. The Gap was a large place and they needed to get an idea of where to search first was a hard thing when you didn't have the rest of the notes. Matsu had some stored in different places around the galaxy to protect from ones like the sith or Phylis who might try and abuse them or worse destroy them as she stood in the massive planet sized temple letting her fingers play over all of the tomes and values collected.

CHAPTER EIGHT​
scorpion-prisoner701-gif1.gif
GUNNINGNA GAP

She was looking over the tomes now and thumbed the sabers on her hip, she needed some help and insight into that time while her family were working with her. "Why don't you just ask." Matsu was slightly in shock at the sight of her pale blue image of Satale Shan in the room, so were the others but even broken and weakened in the force the ghost still had her mind. That mind that was brighter then most of the council as time went on and she had shown it. She had been able to find things and focus where needed while still preforming her duties as a jedi. Matsu was looking at the woman while she stood up and clapsed her hands in front of herself. "Grand Master Satale you are here." With a look at the older woman it became apparent that she had come to them for a reason, reborn and focused but not as powerful. "Are you alright." Jiyoon, Saia and Sinae gathered with Matsu around Shan and the former jedi grandmaster master spoke while she looking around. Taking her hand through her hair. Then the smooth voice came out as Matsu breathed a sigh of relief. "I am fine Matsu, better actually compared to some of the things that have happened since I slept. You have my saber child and with it I have felt the needs of the order." Matsu gave a nod of her head to that and stood looking at the holodisplay while the trip continued to go forward. "That is good, we have some notes and information for you. We are just working to replace our information that was lost or damaged." As the others began talking with Shan, Matsu watched them and laughed. She had done much for her family and more so before when she was in the republic's jedi order, hell in the republic she had been miserable and hated the feeling that came into her gut while she remained there. It had taken her cousins saving her when she had been cast down from the ivory tower Kiskla had created. The miserable nature of it all had ended when Sinae and Saia got her the power she needed and through some help from a friend like Leori her body had been healed. Rianna had aided her in that regard as well feeding her energy and healing light to become stronger and stronger as she breathed in deeper the force energy.

Matsu turned back around and Satale had given her the page she needed. Where they were to go in the gap and a smile was on her face. "Alright rest up, we are going to need the energy.". Sleeping here wasn't such a bad thing but she relayed her tale to Satale, she told her about how she had fought had chosen to subject herself to the council and then she was exiled. That she was then left out in the cold and it had made herself and Saia angry but she remembered her control and had instead found the ways to do as needed. Their family was born from Emberlene and trained assassin's, trained thief's and researchers that collected information to better blend and find work across the galaxy for their people. It was what gave them the chance to get Matsu the help she needed and then their cousin had been off exploring.
Slowly as the time ticked away and brought Matsu into a state of restfulness. She was relaxed and the conversation had died down in the back. Their trip into he deep core and then through into the unknown regions They had more work to do and plenty of time to do it, she had been watching the state of things and it all seemed to stem from... misinformation or agenda's, none of the jedi masters now seemed to care about helping their students unless they become perfect copies. She was glad to have fund the force again and restored her former position. That was also why she was out here, any information they brought in to aid the silver jedi added to the orders archives and collection. Matsu could perhaps fill out their records and texts as needed with her memory. While she doubted the silver jedi would fully protect her for past actions and everything the order piled on to ease their conscious well she did know they were at least accepting. They would better be able to protect the galaxy with more jedi who were fully serene in the force compared to others who fought because they wanted to fight.

Then after who know how long the wrist computer chirped indicating they had the information finished. The holodisplay showing to her the world for the next clue and location went away and the expanse of the unknown regions showed them. She could feel the presence of something here, Matsu looked up into the sky of the world. Something had happened here long ago, something ancient and wrong... The notes on Matsu's research pointed to an ancient codex being destroyed that could summon something dangerous from the depths of beyond shadows. Creatures sealed away in the realm of the dead and the force meant little as she saw a planet in the region. A world covered nearly in storm clouds and Rasu their Aing-Tii had all of them as Matsu sighed. "We are on a world i have never been to, get ready." Matsu slowly steered the group towards the trees and was letting her enjoyment come... This world felt, wrong but at the same time euphoric... It might have been the after effects of getting away from the deep core and Tython, not feeling the oppressive nature and spirit of the jedi coursing through her limbs. Whatever was here on the planet was theirs to find and look for, if it led to the first blade then that was a good thing as Matsu finally slid her saber off her hip and the double blade seemed fitting being Satale's blade and the dead grandmaster had led them into this point.. The readings from the scanners said it was safe to breathe the air for long periods of time... Nothing to bad. That was the good thing and standing with the assembled grouping Matsu walked down the small pathway letting her hair bounce in its ponytail while Rasu walked next to her and the other flanked them. They looked more like a team then family right now but it was worth it when she saw the large temple in the distance and moved with the others to the treeline. Matsu climbing up the trunk of the tree and the others all stood there in cover. They were more then ready to go and see what was at this world.

CHAPTER NINE​
scorpion-prisoner701-press15.png
MUURSHANTRE

Matsu couldn't believe the world and as the group continued to go through the jungles and the world felt... Wrong. It was hard to explain just that feeling in your gut, that foreboding sinking feeling that came from places where things had happened and left an imprint. This was one of those places and as they approached the temple, Matsu looked up the stairs of it. There were watcher statues and even from here she could see the remains of an ancient hypergate. This had been a Gree world used before the devices destruction and the five women walked up the stair case slowly. The top of the temple wasn't much different aside from the broken gate sitting there like a memory, an alter before it reminiscent of a podium one would preach from and she guessed that made sense. This was a world where dangerous things were said to have existed and Matsu stepped up on the raised slab of stone and looked at the podium.... It wasn't old, not really it seemed newer, cleaner. Like someone had made it and was using it with great care. Then she saw it in the distance, beings, robed and armed with staff weapons as she motioned to the others to hide. They ran back away from the steps of the temple and down the opposite side as Matsu slid into a section between the ruins. The sounds of the man starting the session for the reawakened Church of the darkside. Matsu didn't remember that as he went into a sermon about the churches history and the dark blessings their members from the false prophets took to show membership and matched the followers of the darkside sect. Matsu didn't know what to say but force cults meeting on worlds like this was a dangerous things. They couldn't allow the sect to stay around and she was crouched low watching everything, from her vantage point there was something different about the staff the leader was using and Matsu narrowed her eyes watching him. Slowly she shifted her senses while working to keep her presence in the force small and she saw the head of his staff was a cross. The cross bar looking like an ancient saber hilt as she figured out what they were doing.

"The first blade." She saw it, she felt it, she looked to Rasu and motioned for the Aing-Tii to move away from them as her hand went to her blade while she was watching them. The chants were in ancient Sithese while she was moving with her attention towards it. Her hand signaled for them to move in and attack at the height of their ritual as the jedi master moved in. Her saber activating with a snap hiss as the twin silver blade of the staff twirled and rushed forward. Leaping as she kicked one of the cultists in the face before stabbing another in the chest, her blade coming out while he screamed. Her family were moving in with their swords and some sabers activated as they cut down and disabled some of the cult members, it wasn't a massacre but it was close with some on the ground screaming from severed limbs before she was chasing after the man. The leader with his staff that he was clutching while he ran into the temple. It had Matsu givin chase while she let the robes behind her flow and billow in the wind. The sound of her feet on stone while she was letting the energy release from her body, a repulse sending her up into the air and Matsu pulled at the mans robes tripping him up. He fell down through a vent in the roof and she didn't stop running, diving in after him while the saber slashed the vent to mark where she was going in for the others. Matsu this time was ready to all and slide as her feet were in front of herself and she was protecting herself with a force barrier that took her deeper into the temple they were in. She came out of the vent in a large chamber falling and smacking into an alter as it cracked and the man was there nursing his broken leg. The odd angle and jutting bone getting the jedi's attention while she was looking at him and he activated a red blade with a snap hiss, his hood falling back and revealing a scarred and messed face of pale almost dead looking skin. He lunged at her ignoring that he had pain in his leg as his blade slashed past her face. The feeling of the heat near her skin as the silver blades of the double saber raised up locking blades.

Matsu slightly miscalculated as his staff came around like a blunt weapon to smack into her arm and punish her. The pain and the damage had pushed him from hurt to angry and the man was beyond that point. He wasn't thinking as she saw the leg when he rose on it snap in another place and more blood spilled onto the stone near the alter. Master brought her blade up to defend herself again moving back with her teeth grinding in her mouth when he tried to slap her with the metal rod again. Her saber pushed bringing the other side up to slash into the metal destroying the staff as she heard the head clatter to the floor loudly. Over the hum of the lightsabers she was moving back again and kicked her blade up almost rotating as she slashed into his stomach getting a grunt. Matsu jumped down the stairs as he was falling forward and his face planted into the floor going to an odd angle before she was moving to the side and looking at him. Double checking to make sure he wasn't going to rise up and stab her like in some horror vid. Her other hand going and pulling his saber towards her,. The hiss disappearing as she looked through his robes finding some small book he had been reading out of and Matsu looked at the jet black sith lightsaber hilt. She knew this kind was usually more ornate and for decoration before she was setting it in her robe to put it with the shadows. Connor might be happy seeing another felled sith blade but well she wasn't going to argue to much as she was moving and picked up the staffs head as her hands were working on it. The cross tube firm and right there while she removed it from the staff and gripping it. Matsu was looking at the ancient tube that had script and riddles to lead the way towards different places. She wasn't certain but the one for Tython she was certain was to the font... the others she was trying to place it while she was reading in the dim lights. She kept her attention going to it while sliding the staff onto her hip into the small sheath on her hip. Matsu slid her hands around the blade taking all of it in while she closed her eyes... Slowly breathing in while the sounds of storm clouds outside were there. Matsu got outside and there was the clap of thunder, the spark of lightning as she held the first blade and with two hands raised it over her head at the top of the darkside pyramid. The lightside f the force radiated off of her in waves when her thumb struck the activation switch and she felt the hum, heard the snap hiss with the clap of thunder sending down lightning that deflected itself off of the golden blade.

CHAPTER TEN​
ginza-gif3.gif

The lightning strike had brought to her attention several things.... one that as she held the blade she felt a sense of pride and two that as she was moving to join the others they had found something else. A book with coordinates and encoded while her eyes looked over it. With Saeko and Sinae she would be able to do a great deal before they were there and heading back to Deletritis, to wonderland while she touched Rasu the Aing-Tii. Presenting to him... her.. it the first blade as their hands enclosed around hers and it shook its head. The sensation as her ears popped, her stomach dropped out from under her and she felt the air escape from her lungs. Matsu stood there looking at the things happening while she relearned how to breathe looking at some of the more interesting things within the planet. The Aing-Tii were standing there as she was l;ed around by Rasu. Meeting the others and her family, her engineer were standing there with some food. Matsu was taken before what she was guessing were the elders of the colony here that seemed to be pounding and making an ink that she could smell. Their fingers were spreading the oily substance on her face while it smelled like mint or something else. The cup they presented her had Matsu's eyes rolling into the back of her skull before she was falling over onto blankets. She laid there while they were speaking into her mind with hands on her, those hornet like creatures venom was in the stuff she had drank while they were talking in her head. About the methods they had and the history but more then that she was seeing things... in reverse. The flow and passage of time a stream she could observe, small spikes going into her vision that gave her flashes of the future. Matsu felt her mouth become dry as their words were boring into her skull more with the lessons and methods, the way to observe the flow of time while she was crawling out of the home with other things happening. The jedi master was rolling over onto her back as she found herself seeing her home.

The dim lights of the Aoi temple built deep underground, the carved stone seats and sections of book shelf designed within it. Her tomes and books set on the shelfs, a kitchen set built with an island and modern technology so she could have what she needed with her family. They had a small section off of the temple that was sealed away for them, several rooms built for royals long ago. The ancient rooms protected by reinforced mountains and stone so that it would be protected in case of something striking the surface. Nearly a mile away from the entrance of the temple that the silver jedi had rebuilt. Her bedroom with the silk covers that Hanna had bought bringing more to her attention and stone posts going to the ceiling, carved figures and creatures on the posts inlaid with jewels. She could feel it and the warmth that was there while her family had all of their rooms just as detailed. Matsu came to her office and stood there with the desk and her research lab that had been created before she felt a pop. The Aing-Tii with her was holding her shoulder as she wasn't on the wonderland anymore, the sensation of bugs crawling over her skin before she was coughing trying to get a gulp of air. Slowly Matsu rolled over trying to relearn how to breathe while the creature was looking upon her face with that look she was assuming was a smile. "Ow." It now seemed to be lauging at her and she understood, its thoughts and information coming to her while she was visualizing her home and the force brought her. A place easier to find with more detail allowing it to be easier to get to. She would have to make notes and was looking at him more understanding the spectrum of emotions and force they saw. "My whole body aches and I think I saw you creating that colony world." There was a nod of the creatures head and that telepathic connection was explaining how space and time worked, explained slowly how to manipulate and use it. She had a rare gift for learning but even this went into a place she wasn't certain she could come back from.... didn't mean it wasn't exciting. "Thank you." She said it as the Aing-Tii disappeared and she was receiving a message and video a couple of hours later telling her family who were returning that she was fine. Her journey was still continuing but she had so much to study and learn for herself now to keep growing.

Details
  • 12821 Words
  • 68674 Characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom