Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zen Phoenix

Zen Phoenix

X General Information
x Name: Zen Phoenix
x Race: Human
x Age: 8
x Height: 4'3 Feet
x Body Build: Slim
x Eye color: Green with spots of yellow coloration
x Faction: Unaligned
x Planet Of Birth:
x Family
Father: Nick Phoenix (Darth Illusio)​
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown​
Pet: 1x Vornskr - Ruby​
x The Force
Force Sensitive: Yes​
Force Rank: Not even close to Padawan​
Force Alignment: Neutral Good​
X Weaknesses & Strengths
Strengths
Is it a normal thing when every girl on the corner calls you a cutie just because you are young? (Cutie / Young)
I have enough time to learn about new things. Oh, I love to study and I hope I can find someone to teach me a lot of new things. (Loves studying)
I am able to study pretty well as my grades are the highest of the class. (Can study well)
Neutral
My father never told me, that I am like him a Force-Sensitive. I can feel the force sometimes, but dad keeps on telling me that it is the wind. (Force-Sensitive)
I am too young to know about the force. He wrote entire books, which are all about the force. Some were written in languages I did not understand.​
I will try my best to learn those languages and those books.​
Weaknesses
My dad always told me, failing is for those that are not driven enough to get to their goal.​
A person is defined with the weaknesses and strengths one has, without weaknesses you are never going to be strong.​
You will not have anything to improve upon. My weaknesses is that I can't understand any language except Galactic (Uneducated)
I might want to take a quick and easy route, but quick and easy is not better. (Gullible)
I think I can fight, but I never got any formal training in combat. I will still try my best though! (No training)
I never had a nightmare. Isn't that strange? (Highly affected by scary sights and visions)
I was never placed under the security of any faction. I have been dropped in an orphanage at the age of 6. (Unaligned Faction-wise)
X Facts about History

x Nick wasn't the typical Sith father. He ran like a coward, but remained in his son's heart as a hero
x Nick Phoenix is the father of Zen Phoenix.
x Zen got at his first day a necklace with a crystal blue synth crystal in it.
x Zen never learned about the Jedi nor the Sith
x Zen got a lot of books of his father to learn to read and understand.
x Zen's fifth birthday he got his own baby vornskr. Her name was Ruby.
x Zen Phoenix been placed in an orphanage at the age of 6.
x Nick wasn't the typical Sith father. He ran like a coward, but remained in his son's heart as a Hero.
x The orphanage wasn't what he liked. He wanted to get out with Ruby.
x Zen wants to get out of the Orphanage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom