Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zemen Selah

2q8mwwg.jpg

NAME: Zemen Selah
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Human

[SIZE=9pt]AGE: 21
HEIGHT: 5’11
WEIGHT: 195
EYES: Purple
HAIR: Red
SKIN: Brown
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
[/SIZE]
+ Force Connection: He has a strong connection in the force.
+ Agile: He is agile from his years spent in the undercity and running.
- Physicality: Zemen lacks physical strength
[SIZE=9pt]- Overprotective: Will put his life on the line for ones he cares about, even if it means his own death.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]- Light Sensitivity: His eyes are weak to light[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]- Greed: Zemen is greedy but not for money, but for recognition[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]- Tunnel Vision: In the midst of fights he may focus on one target so much that he looses focus of his surroundings[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Appearance: Zemen is a young human with Dark Brown skin, and long red hair that reaches to about the middle of his back. His eyes are a light purple that go well with his Caramel brown skin. Zemen is in great shape from his life as a street rat, even though he is on the lean side. His body is adorned in scars from his rough childhood with most being on his chest and back. You’re lucky to catch Zemen wearing a shirt as his usual attire is nothing but a jacket and pants.[/SIZE]

BIOGRAPHY:
Can you imagine being raised in a home where both parents only see you as a nuisance or a bargaining chip? Maybe a home where you had a happy family where you all got to spend time together, sitting around watching holodramas together? Well guess what I never had that! I never knew who my parents were besides hearing how they were great jedi and how much would be expected out of me and my siblings. It’s sickening! Having to live in the shadow of the one’s who came before you. I couldn’t take it anymore so at the age of seven I escaped the jedi temple running away from the fate my father tried to force upon me.

I’m not gonna lie and say life was easy. Especially being seven and living in the streets. My escape had led me to the Coruscant underground where I had to make my living like all the other street vermin. By stealing and hustling others out of their money. Oh how many people I crossed. I’m sure even now many are still hunting for that weird purple eyed kid.

Once I reached my teenage years I had no choice but to start selling spice to get by. Not something I wanted to do, but it was a necessity. It brought money in and helped keep me fed. Life had finally become easy and I had sank into my lot in life. I would never be nothing more than a criminal. I had no clue where my father and mother were, or how my siblings were fairing with the jedi. To be honest I didn’t care either. Though this was before the Sith took over. Everything became a nightmare when the Sith took over, and the jedi could do nothing to stop them. I watched as the people I had made friends with got caught up in the aftermath and perishing. But that wouldn’t be me. I had to survive and I did.

[SIZE=10pt]KILLS:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]None[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]BOUNTIES COLLECTED:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]None[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]ROLE-PLAYS:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Shadow Hulk: Zemen accompanies Hk-36 on a mission for the Omega [/SIZE]Protectorate[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Zemen Selah"],

A young strapping lad with no education like you? How about we start off with mercenary work in Omega Pyre and see where it goes, show off enough and you may earn a transfer into one of the more fancy divisions, Medicine, Espionage, Law Enforcement and Bounty Hunting, we even have a Force-sensitive division going to provide you training, of course if you get yourself noticed.

Until then it will let you earn a nice bit of credits while getting a chance to fight the Sith and help take back the Coruscant (Zemen perhaps would be able to remember seeing OP troops both during the Fall and many attempts to retake Coruscant, perhaps even seeing HK himself or having some interaction with him back then if you would feel like making that a story line, like HK saving his life or killing a Sith that was about to do something to Zemen).

So, if you would be interested we do have this dungeon crawling thread where Zemen could start with OP, as a mix up he ends up with an elite team led by HK and Noah, both big names within OP, sent on borderline suicide mission into a ghost ship.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Zemen Selah"],

Go ahead and join the OP forums and post an intro thread, we don't want to be rude, plus once they're online your commander, Noah, will probably want to say "hello"

In the thread I was thinking that while we are at a deployment phase, Zemen is scrambling around the hangar of Siege Tower, a Nebulon B7 frigate HK uses as his flagship and main transport for Iron Company and, like in this case, other Companies of the Pyre, anyway Zemen is putting on his gear, tries to make sure all his weaponry is on him and everything, but oh-oh, he boards wrong dropship, it's too late he realizes that he's not sitting next to one of his comrades but next to a very heavily armored Honor Guard. Either he doesn't say anything to not look like an idiot or HK/Noah decide to take him along anyway because they're already there and what could go wrong? Hijinks ensue including facing what could only be described as pure nightmare incarnate alongside Omega's best.

Link to OOC thread here, link to IC thread here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom