Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zavzen's Personal Outfit

T1HrGfXa0XXXctyN.T_012209.jpg

(This, but black and silk)
Image Source: Google

[SIZE=13pt][/SIZE]

Intent: To create an outfit for Zavzen to wear

Development Thread:
  • Shell Spider Silk (WIP):[SIZE=13pt][/SIZE]
  • Phrik (WIP):

Manufacturer: Tailor on Tortuga
[SIZE=13pt][/SIZE]

Model: N/A

Affiliation: Zavzen Sae'ryx

Modularity: Yes, by sewing.

Production: Unique

Material: Shell Spider Silk for the Inner Layer, Phrik (In certain area) for the 'Middle Layer' and Shell Spider Silk for the Outer Layer[SIZE=13pt][/SIZE]

Classification: Slightly Anti-Blaster and Fully Vibroblade Proof everywhere (Shell Spider Silk) and Lightsaber, Blaster and Vibroblade Proof in certain areas (Phrik)

Weight: N/A (I'm not sure what to put here so any suggestions would be appreciated)

Quality: N/A (I'm not sure what to put here so any suggestions would be appreciated)

Special Features:
  • Partially resistant to Blasters[SIZE=13pt][/SIZE]
  • Resistant to Vibroknives[SIZE=13pt][/SIZE]
  • Resistant to Lightsaber[SIZE=13pt][/SIZE]
  • Lightweight[SIZE=13pt][/SIZE]

Description: The design of the clothing is rather simple. A simple, black tunic with brown, circular designs sewn onto the collar and pockets and a simple pair of baggy, black trousers with brown designs sewn onto the hems. However the features of the clothing are not simple. Made out of harvested and dyed Shell Spider Silk the tunic and trouser combo are resistant to Vibroknives and low-energy blaster bolts, providing an amount of protection. However, when Zavzen went mining for Phrik he had the idea to add more protection to the clothing by sewing in plates of Phrik. Understanding that covering the whole outfit with Phrik would add weight and reduce flexibility, plates of Phrik were only added to key areas. Phrik plates can be found at: the left pectoral, the right pectoral, the left abdomen, the right abdomen, the back of the left forearm, the back of the right forearm, the outside of the left arm*, the outside of the right arm*, the left shoulder bone, the right shoulder bone, the left collar bone, the right collar bone, the top of the left thigh and the top of the right thigh. While that might sound like a lot, the plates themselves are small and do not cover the full area described.

A weakness of the design is that more often than not Zavzen wears the tunic open, leaving his chest accessible, due to how stifling the outfit can be. A second disadvantage is that if a lightsaber, Force Weapon, high-energy blaster bolt or acidic substance strikes at an area where there is no Phrik, Zavzen will be injured.

(* - The technical term for the part of the arm between elbow and shoulder)

(I have been considering this design for a while now, as such I am willing to work with whoever judges this in the hopes of getting this approved)

[member="Cira"]

The submission is done but the thread for the Phrik is not. I put this up hoping that by them knowing I had done so they would start posting again, unfortunately that hasn't worked. As such I am currently in the middle of planning another thread to obtain Phrik.

I am unsure what the way to deal with this is and as such will leave it up to you on how this proceeds.

[member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

Mkay,

If this is a WIP, then I will archive it until you are done with your dev threads. :)

The Tech forum is for completed works. Once you are done with your dev thread, PM me and I can bring this back out of the archives for you to edit.

How does that sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom