Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zanza Hijikata [Atrisian Jedi/Samurai] [REVAMPING]

-------------------------
x9XNXWb.png

CHARACTER INFORMATION
-------------------------

Name: Zanza Hijikata
Sex: Female
Species: Atrisian Human
Birth World: Atrisia
Residence World: Atrisia,
Xiwangmu Temple
Faction: N/A
--------------------------

PERSONALITY TRAITS

Magnificent Bastard
Deadpansnarker
Tranquil Fury
Sir Swears-a-lot
Code of Honor
Heartbroken Badass

ABILITIES & SKILLS
Force Abilities:
Force Telekinesis
Force Speed
Force Jump
Force Bellow
Force Burst
Lightsaber SKills:
Form VII
Form II
Form IV

-----------------------
CHARACTER STORY

[UPDATES PENDING]
-----------------------

1.1. DAUGHTER OF THE HOUSE OF KUROGANE
Zanza Hijikata was born Osakura Kurogane during the final days of the last decade of the Galactic Republic. She was the fourth to be born into the warrior house Kurogane - a warrior clan that was loyal to the Kahoshi Imperial Family and its Imperial rule. The house of Kurogane were warrior sworn blades of the Imperial and had served the Atrisian Throne since the days of Emperor Akio Kahoshi's predecessors. However, during the troubled diplomatic times towards the end of the Galactic Republic, the houses stature had been greatly reduce over the years. At the time of Osakura's birth the heir apparent to the title of House Head belonged to her eldest brother Masamune Kurogane. Masamune was a talented warrior and statesman. This meant that Osakura was originally not meant to be trained as a warrior, let alone a jedi. However, as a young child Osakura began to exhibit abilities that only one in tune with the Force could produce.

In one instance while pretending to play "swordsman" with her younger brother Osakura tried to mimic the battle cry swordsman would release as a burst of Ki. However, Osakura's ki cry released a physical force blast that tossed her elder brother aside like a leaf in the wind. The scene horrified her father and eldest brother Masamune. It as clear that they had to do something about their "talented" child. Osakura was pushed to join the Jedi Order in Coruscant. To her however, it felt as if her family was shunning her for being different. She didn't want to be separate from all her brother's and sisters. This would become a permanent emotional wound that would never heal. Atrisia, her house, and her family will forever feel estranged to Osakura. Nevertheless she obeyed her father's command and left to become a padawan on Coruscant and join the Jedi Order to one day become a Knight and represent Atrisia within the Order.

1.2. TROUBLED PADAWAN
As a Jedi Padawan, Osakura was a talented sparring partner - always more interested in the art of combat and technique than the esoteric mysteries of the force. Her masters would note that she was somewhat a lonely padawan. Perhaps her home sickness barred her from forming any type of cordial relationship. As she spent her time in Coruscant and Tython, Zanza came to learn more about the Force - the Lightside and the Dark. Her sword skills grew but, her talents in the arts of healing and meditation were stunted. Her emotions bubbled below the surface, the sorrow of being forced to leave her family had cut deep - fear, anger, and a passion to become an honorable member of her house never dulled. This worried her masters.

This would be sorely tested, when the Atrisian Empire would conduct it's disastrous invasion of the Omega Protectorate. In the defeat of the Empire, both Osakura's Father, and elder brothers would perish in the fight. Osakura was now the eldest, and last surviving member, of her House. The grief of finding out so late that so many of her family members had died would add to her emotional trauma. Another wound that would never heal. Osakura sank into a deep depression and rage (mostly directed at herself) afterwards. She even went as so far as to abandon the Jedi Order on Coruscant and run away back to Atrisia.

1.3. BLOODY REBEL OF JAR'KAI
Osakura was on Atrisia when the end of the Kahoshi Dynasty. She arrived to find that her House was virtually destroyed. Her mother would pass away shortly from grief and sickness. The only ones left of her House was her two younger sisters, Omatsu and Oyuri. Things would go from bad to worse, with the invasion of Atrisia by the One Sith in 847 ABY. She would participate in the defense of Jar'Kai, leading to Osakura's first taste of war, bloodshed and misery. During the battle the young Jedi would have her eye burned away by a Sith Knight saber before almost dying to an artillery shelling. With the fall of Atrisia to the One Sith and the instalment of the False Emperor Darth Mythos, Osakura went into hiding with other loyalist Atrisian swordsmen. She would change her name to Zanza Hijikata (naming herself after an ancient Atrisian blade of myth - Zanza, and the name of an Atrisian commoner who helped escape named Takezo Hijikata). These underground swordsman would for a rebel cell of assassins known as the Jar'Kai Shishi. They lived by the code Sonno-Joi "Revere the Emperor, Expel the Barbarians".

Through this group, Zanza became a crestfallen Jedi and forgone her honor to become a bloody assassin (pictured left) - murdering and killing Sith bureaucrats, military officials, and operatives. With so much killing she became a cold broken maiden, even within the Jar'Kai she was feared and left alone. She less a comrade and had become a demon weapon to unleash on targets that deserved the Shishi's greatest wrath. The group would stay in service until the collapse of the One Sith, rising out of the shadows to join the Galactic Alliance in the liberation of Atrisia. In the battle to free Atrisia, a large Force Storm was summoned ravaging Jar'Kai to rubble. Zanza would be caught in the storm and as a result have her left arm torn off after initially being poisoned by Sith Poison tipped blades while combat with Sith Knights in the Imperial City. Most of the Jar'Kai Shishi would perish in the battle to liberate Atrisia.

2.0. OUTER RIM RONIN
Feeling unfit to return to the Jedi Order or join that of the Galactic Alliance's New Jedi Order, Zanza instead chose a life of self-imposed exile as a mercenary for hire in the Outer RIm as a masterless swordsman - a jedi ronin. She would spend some time in the outer rim as a blade for hire. During this time she would also visit various Jedi Enclaves, including the Silver Jedi Order and the Gray Jedi Praxeum of Jedha. It is here that Zanza would meet the most unlikeliest of persons - her former Jedi Master from the time of the Galactic Republic. The hermit master had lived in the outer rim during the One Sith occupation.

Here Zanza was re-connected with the Jedi ways and in many other ways - the Force itself. Full of remorse and pain for suffering for so long and killing so many Zanza returned her former master's tutelage finally rising to the rank officially as Jedi Knight. With a renewed purpose, Zanza would return to Atrisia yet, the pain of so many sad memories forced her eventually to immigrate to Naboo and purchase a small plot of land in the country building a small bit of Atrisia in what becomes known as Little Jar'Kai by the locals.

Last edited:
PROFILE UPDATED (just a bagillion more things to do >_>)

[member="Stephanie Swail"]
Haha! I am always down to Roleplay with Silver Jedi! I intend to drop by at some point!

[member="Shoma Ike"]
I am pretty glad you posted actually. I was going to tag you, because I am very interested in embedding myself in some Atrisian Plots. I was actually hoping to do a meeting thread between our two characters. Maybe even have Zanza end up redeeming her house by joining your retinue as a sworn sword or something?

[member="Zanza Hijikata"]

How could I not notice an Atrisian? :flower:

I'd also love to thread with you. Considering Atrisia's die-hard #GloryToTheEmpire past, we all have a lot of redeeming (or historical revisionism...) to do as members of the Alliance.

UPDATE!~ (Hammering at that big bio!)

[member="Shoma Ike"]
I will definitley throw up a thread once I am done! I would also love to RP with [member="Junko Ike"]. I am also thinking of subbing a Little Atrisia neighbourhood (ala Little Tokyo) on Naboo as that's where Zanza flees too after the One Sith wars on Atrisia end.

[member="Tanaski Yumi"]
I would be down!~

[member="Shoma Ike"]
Sensei to the Prince Regent eh? Zanza is a bit crude and worldly, but, I think that'd be a cool development later on! We def should do a meet/encounter thread on Atrisia :)

ALSO! FINALLY (She has a giant fething bio >_> wanted it to sync up with the new Atrisian Canon Sub) PROFILE COMPELTE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom