Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zannah Pehluos-Quel

I owe everything to you, Ashara. While a hunter like you could have slaughtered me in cold blood, you chose to spar my life. Any Sith would have killed me without another thought... and because of that, I am glad to call myself Quel.

People can look at me and say whatever the hell they want. They can look at us strange, frown upon us, but nothing between you and me changes. You are my sister, blood or not, and because of that, your goal becomes my goal. Together, we will find your beloved brother, and with open arms will I accept him too. I am a Quel. Nothing less than a member of the most passionate family alive.
AnimeJedi.jpg

source: http://www.theswedishbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/AnimeJedi.jpg
Zannah's Bare Skin

Name: Zannah Pehluos-Quel
Pronunciation: [ZAN-ah] [PAY-loo-ohs] [kwel]
Aliases: N/A
Marital Status: Single
Faction: Jedi (Eventually)
Titles: N/A

Species: Naboo
Culture Affiliation: Sith, Jedi (Eventually)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 170 lbs
Eyes: Silver
Skin: Fair, Light
Hair: Black
Scars: Skin charred across most of back, arms, upper legs, and lower stomach

FORCE SENSITIVE: YES
Voice Sample: Narrator in this episode of ZoomTV.gaming
Theme Song: Dig – Incubus

Birth Date: 822 ABY
Birth Place: Naboo
Hometown:
Unkown
Death Date: N/A
Age at Death: N/A
Death Place: N/A
Resting Place: N/A
Manner of Death: N/A
Last Words: N/A

Relatives:
Allies:

To be announced

Enemies:

To be announced

BACKGROUND AND BIOGRAPHY:
To be announced

Personality and Traits:
Zannah has an interesting personality, to say the least. At the core, Zannah tends to be very introverted, and generally tries to find ways to keep to herself with the exception of being around the people that she knows. In those particular situations, Zannah has a tendency to be the outgoing one, and takes great interest in mentally vexing conversations. On the surface, she might appear to be something akin to a sadist, always resorting to some sort of violent action to get someone to do what they're supposed to do, however, in the face of superiors or friends, this is simply not the case, and is instead one of her many defensive mechanisms to keep people out and remain secluded from the world. She has the capacity to be caring and loving, but more often then not refuses to do so when being watched by others that she doesn't know. Essentially, in a unfamiliar situation Zannah is everything that she is not.

STRENGTHS:
  • Forceful, and as bad as a pun that is, its not as bad as the condition that she could put strong force users in with her own will and knowledge of The Force
  • Knowledgeable, has a wide understanding of many subjects, and can be your jack of all trades for just about anything mediocre
  • Friendly to friends, her attitude towards her friends can be uplifting and peaceful
MIDLINE:
  • Multicultural, having both Jedi and Sith teachings is nice, but sometimes the knowledge doesn't mix all that well
  • Tendency for violence, great at solving violent situations, not so great for diplomatic situations
  • Eccentric, personality is interesting but highly unpredictable
WEAKNESS:
  • Two-Faced, more often than not people can't figure out who the real Zannah is
  • Sith History, no matter how hard she tries to be better, there is always a time when she will resort to her old teachings
  • Lacks direction, doesn't really know what she's fighting for, or how to fight for what she says she is
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGHTSABER PROFICIENCY:
To be described

Styles of Lightsaber Combat Mastered:

• Form I: Shii-Cho
Styles of Lightsaber Combat with Advanced Knowledge:
  • Form VII: Juyo
Styles of Lightsaber Combat with Limited Knowledge or Learning:
  • Form IV: Ataru (Limited)
  • Form VI: Niman (Limited)
Styles of Lightsaber Combat with No Knowledge:
  • Form II: Makashi
  • Form III: Soresu
  • Form V: Djem So/Shien
FORCE PROFICIENCY:
To be described

Force Powers (Basic):

• Push
  • Pull
  • Jump/Leap
  • Telekinesis
  • Force Sense
  • Force Lightning
  • Force Speed
Force Powers (Major):
  • Force Meld
  • Alter Image
  • Combustion (information to be developed)
Limited | Basic | Advanced | Mastered

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

THREADS (IN ORDER OF CHARACTER PROGRESSION):
PROLOGUE: TO BE ANNOUNCED
Part 1 | Naboo
  • No thread yet – Backstory: To be announced
Part 2 | Malastare

Training Received | Training Given | Spars & Duels | Dominions | Invasions & Skirmishes | Faction | Event | Development | Misc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom