Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Z-29 "Littlefoot" Exo-Suit

Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-1.jpg

Image Source: http://gamingbolt.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-top-5-reasons-to-skip-at-launch

Intent: A personal defensive and offensive, manual exo-suit for use by Varren Krizs to enhance his combat abilities.

Development Thread: Willing to do one if necessary

Manufacturer: Custom made by Varren Krizs

Model: Z-29 "Littlefoot" Exo-Suit

Affiliation: Varren Krizs for personal mercenary work

Modularity: Yes, as it was designed by Varren, it can be modified by Varren, albeit with more resources and time.

Production: Unique

Material: Durasteel, Plasteel, Transperisteel

Role: Personal weapons platform

Height: 3 meters

Length: .6 meters

Width: 1.2 meters

Weight: Roughly 1 ton

Minimum Crew: 1 pilot

Optimal Crew: 1 pilot

Propulsion: Bipedal, also secondary jump jets

Top Speed: Running in a straight line -- 40 kph

Armaments: Arm-mounted chain gun on right arm, extendable blade on left arm, ballistic rocket launcher on left shoulder, as well as temporary electric smoke as a counter measure.

Squadron Count: 1

Passenger Capacity: None

Cargo Capacity: None

Misc. Equipment: Jump jets for short bursts of altitude to overcome tall obstacles, "hands" to grasp objects in the environment, heads up display showing a motion sensor, ammo count, computer readouts etc.

Description: The exo-suit would be vital to Varren's character as he likes violence and destruction. The suit is manually controlled and cannot act independently of Varren. It is meant to not only increase his firepower, but to also protect him somewhat. It is not a very fast or maneuverable vehicle, and pretty hard to miss at 3 meters in height. While not strong enough to take down an AT-AT, it is durable enough to hold it's own against an AT-ST or IFT-X or other vehicles of the like. It is more effective against infantry and light armor or aircraft. This is meant to be an all-terrain vehicle, as it can climb or jump over obstacles in the environment. The operator is relatively exposed from behind, and his head is pretty well visible from the front. Any amount of concentrated small arms fire would bring it down, as well as anti-vehicle weaponry. The electric smokescreen is a temporary countermeasure against anyone attacking within a 5 meter radius. It is vulnerable to flanking and rear attacks, as it cannot turn fast enough to directly face anyone behind it.

RESEARCH REVIEW
[member="Varren Krizs"]

Varren Krizs said:
Production: Unique

Varren Krizs said:
Squadron Count: 12 Exo's for 12 X-Wings seems fair
I assume this means there are 12 of these suits? If you only intend to have 1, please lower the squadron count to 1.

I am going to go ahead and call this Power Armor rather than a vehicle as well. It is being moved to the Technology Section of the Factory. It will require a 10 post Development thread.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

The squadron thing threw me. I meant for only one, but I misunderstood the question and though it was referring to the size of the vehicle in comparison to 12 X-Wings. Fixed that. Thanks!

[member="Draco Vereen"]

I am going to go through with the dev thread, however, I was unsure of how to go about making a development. I will start it soon! Thank you for your patience! :)

[member="Varren Krizs"]
I am archiving this submission until the Dev Thread is complete.

Once you are done PM a link to the submission to an RPJ or the Factory Admin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom