Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yvonne Delacroix

My character's bio and info thus for. Sorry if its a bit rough but It's late and I cannot sleep. :D

Lady Yvonne Delacroix (Don't call her Lady..)

Faction: Currently Freelance
Species: Anzati
Sex: Female
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 135 LBS
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark red and a bit past her shoulders.
Skin: White on the paler side.
Force Sensitive: At the moment, no. As far as Yvonne knows, she isn’t.
Ship: A standard YT-1300 painted in a dark orange-red color with black trim. The Grimstrike.
Kills: None
Bounties: None

Strengths, Weaknesses, Biography thus far (Introduction): Yvonne is a 350 year old spacer and slicer who left Anzat before her 100 standard years as custom and left a life that most Anzat would crave for. Yvonne, who wouldn't shy from taking a life when needed, did not feel the calling to work a life of killing others for some over lord despite her formal training with one of the most esteemed assassin instructors found among her people, who often have made some of the most effective murderers founded across the galaxy. Instead, a life of traveling the stars, blaster battles, fist fights, and hacking into computers for customers (Which she has always had a natural talent for understanding galactic tech and piloting) peeked her interest more. Before all this, Yvonne was born nameless as most children of her race are, but raised by her family unlike how it usually happens on Anzat. No, she was to be raised proper, trained in the arts of dealing death to those less worthy and to sit on a throne of luxury. That was, until Yvonne developed other plans…

Proud and confident and somewhat cocky, these are strengths and at times, weaknesses. Despite her proper upbringing all those years ago, she has become more accustomed in dives and cantinas fully of scum and villainy. Delacroix often comes off a bit rude, brash and unpolished. It isn't a uncommon sight to see her feeling more comfortable with boots kicked up on a table and downing booze instead of walking in a fancy gathering dressed in a ball gown with a up tilted head. Even though she is often clever and smart, survival skills of any spacer and silcer, Yvonne's ego and temper at times can get her into trouble that's over her head.

If you’d ask Yvonne, she would tell you that despite her training in assassinations, she is no assassin or bounty hunter since she isn’t a “common practitioner” of those fields. That would be true somewhat. Yvonne has been known to find those among her crowds that the galaxy wouldn’t miss if they had "magically disappeared”. Yvonne often uses them as a main source of Soup or Luck. This substance is what the Anzati people feed upon.

[member="Yvonne Delacroix"] | [member="Cryax Bane"]

Don't worry Cryax. I have a feeling, I'll be finding out soon enough one way or another if she is. :p I'll let you know...well my writer will let you know if it turns out too badly. haha

Ice said:
[member="Yvonne Delacroix"] | [member="Cryax Bane"]

Don't worry Cryax. I have a feeling, I'll be finding out soon enough one way or another if she is. :p I'll let you know...well my writer will let you know if it turns out too badly. haha
*Pouts*

I better not have to rescue Cryax from crazy murders AND rescue Ice from crazy women right off the bat...

tumblr_ndii6v7GR41tkk1j4o4_400.gif

I'm watching you guys.... >.> <.<

[member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Ice"] [member="Yvonne Delacroix"]

[member="Logan of Little Coruscant"] | [member="Cryax Bane"]

See Cryax! No need to worry. I got my guardian angel watching over my shoulder there. *Points to Logan* :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom