Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You will aid the Republic or be killed."

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
Cloudburner was set on hunting a colony of Mandalorians on the planet of Concord Dawn with the unit of Republic soldiers he had been commanding.

The plan was simple. To arrest the Mandalorians and if they continued to disobey the Republic, then to exterminate them. Cloudburner walked in with his group of 4 Soldiers and his treasured DL-44 blaster pistol.

"You are under arrest for aiding the Mando'ade cause despite all the Republic's pleas. You will aid the Republic or die as the savage you have become. You will face redemption or die and let the Galaxy face it."

It wasn't that simple however. He had expected this. The Mandalorians were a strong cause, a respected community of warriors who would not give up easily.

The Mandalorians instead fired upon the Ranger and his unit.

"I was expecting this. You will not submit without a fight, will you?"

When the shots were finished with, all of the unit and all of the Mandalorians were killed. Except for the Ranger, Cloudburner.

A ship was landing, it was one of the many the young smuggler kin of Raxis used.

Cloudburner did not want to fight his old friends children, but it seemed he would have to. If he was not here to join the Republic, that is.

[member="Jack Raxis"]

[member="Vahn Fett"]

How he'd gotten past the outer colony defences Jack would never know, but as the ramp of the vessel opened he stepped down it. The sun was high in the sky, allowing no shadows, no recourse for the man to hide. Jack had gotten warning from the Fleet Command at Keldabe about a possible bandit raid. But this?

It was barbarism. Vahn it seemed had gone full rogue, crossed lines on every face. He was a traitor now,and a butcher. Dead citizens of the united Clans and the mangled corpses of his troopers lay on the ground. As Jacks's brown eyes swept the scenes they landed on Vahn, piercing him through like wicked winds on a raw rainy day.

"You!"

Jack pointed with his armored fist, Naval Allit'Gam clanking in the breeze.

The destruction.... the Death.

He had been hunting the man, trying to find his where abouts since he went missing at Roche. But it seemed that hunt was over. And brutally so.

He choked and simply glared for several more moments, between tears and rage. But the rage won out, red haze descended and all instinct screamed at him to kill. kill the traiotr, hang his burned corpse for all to see. Then leave his shattered body on the doorstep of the wicked Republic, as a warning.

"Godamn you Vahn. You were welcome family once. I should've known you were trouble when you opened fire at my party. You are a coward. You are hereby stripped of your title of Mando'ade. I declare you Dar'Manda, an Auretii, nothing."

His right hand drew his Besk'ad from its sheath, raising it point facing the traitor. Jacks left hand slammed his Buc'ye into place, sealing his Naval Aliit'Gam.

"Flee like the dog you are Auretii, or die by my hand!"

Cloudburner

"You don't know what you are doing. If you do not put the sword down, I will be forced to place you under arrest. Vahn. The Man you once claimed to be a Mandalorian is now dead. The Republic are only doing what is right for the Galaxy. You know that."

Cloudburner now pointed his DL-44 at the young Raxis.

"Your Mother and I fought against the Death Watch on this planet once. It was my first time being a Mandalorian. If I only knew how the Mando'ade would become corrupt, possessive and destructive towards the Galaxy."

He did not want to fight the Raxis, but it would appear he would have to.

"Vassara never really did tell you about the Galaxy and the Republic. Now it seems I have to."

[member="Jack Raxis"]

[member="Cloudburner"]

When he mentioned Jacks mother a red rage descended on Jack. the sword arm was still tight, blade pointed towards Vahns chest. If that was even the abominations name that stood before him. Jack hardly recognized the man anymore. When he drew the pistol the Spacers seasoned eyes flicked between the armor and the pistol, planning his attack behind his helmet as Vahn monologued.

"I know my mother never aided the Republic for good reason. Because even when she tried to help, the Jedi Grandmaster tried to charge her with treason for rescuing Datacrons during a Sith assault to wipe out the Temple."

His rage was growing as was his focus, narrowing to a point in his mind. Energy flows where attention goes. And right now it was going to his muscles, all two hundred pounds of him coiling a flexing, ready to strike the traitor.

"She may have fought with you once, but she'd never approve of you now. A traitor to your own people. She'd kill you where you stand!"

He was waiting for him to speak again, or shoot. Either one was fine by Jack. He smelled weakness, he wanted blood.

Cloudburner

"Your allegiance to those ancient ethics will get you killed. Your Mother was a Mandalorian because of her savage morality. Join me, and together we can rule this Galaxy, something your Mother would approve of."

He was trying to reason with the boy. His Mother was a devoted Mandalorian, an evil in the Galaxy.

"You will join us, or die. Your choice. The Republic always has room for more soldiers, and you being a former Mandalorian, will be highly accepted and cherished within our society."

"The Mandalorians do not accept you. We will. Young Raxis, it is your destiny."

[member="Jack Raxis"]

[member="Cloudburner"]

Jack snorted, stepping closer to him and closing the distance. Here he was still monologuing. He was primed and ready, fingers flexing incessantly. Join him?

"I'll never join your crooked Crusade. You know less than I thought Vahn. Since the Mandalorians don't accept you they don't accept me as well? Spare me your foolishness. I hold the Valour Medal and Ace Pilot medal for my actions at Roche."

Jack paused, letting that sink in.

"Actions where you were conspicuously absent from your post. And then you come to me telling me my Mother would approve of ruling the Galaxy? You're a fool Fett. She was a Savage who put her powers towards opposing any rule of the Galaxy. Specifically from self righteous Di'kuts like you!

Cloudburner

"You don't know our power. You will be slayed by someone who does. That will not be me, as despite your hate for me, I still have love for you and your family."

"You have been influenced by your Mother too much. The Republic will kill you. Right now I am the only one protecting you from them. You talk of honour and dignity, whereas your ancient beliefs have no place in the Galaxy. The Mandalorians will be destroyed, with or without you. Then when will your fading glory be?"

He turned away from the boy.

"The Republic is civilised, unlike your Mandalorian order. You are weak, submit to the Republic or die."

"I sense great hatred and despair within you, young Raxis. This will be your weakness, and I will be your saviour."

"If you try and attack me, I will fight back. I will not strike first. You are the evil in this Galaxy, not me."

[member="Jack Raxis"]

[member="Cloudburner"]

Jack chuckled. Vahn was so arrogant. Always had been. The memory of him drawing and opening fire on Jacks guests came to mind. A little tit for tat between him and Grey. It was even worse that he had refused to fight his opponent in the ring. A mark of dishonour and cowardice.

"Says the man who ran from a fair fight at my home warming party."

It was obvious that Vahn was here to fight, but Jack was no fool. He wouldn't be swayed by the man's antics, and with his back turned? He was up to something. Spacer 101, don't spring traps if you're not entirely certain what’s on the other side.

"You came here to fight Vahn. To fight me I reckon? Then stop with your cowardice and get on with it. You speak of evil, but I see you had no problem laying waste to men, women and children of this farmstead. Folks who were farmers. Yea let that sink in."

His fingers were still flexing, ready for the attack.

Cloudburner

"They were Mando'ade. They cannot be saved from their unstable mentality. Neither could your Mother. I am not one to say she deserved the fate she received, but she did inflict that on others, others who were innocent beings."

He kept his finger on the trigger, ready for defence against this ambitious young warrior.

"Your Mother was a unsuccessful mess, she made a dent on the enemies of Mandalore. If I had only been there before, she would have not crossed the boundaries on the Republic. I will not let that happen again."

"Last chance, you will die a martyr for a foolish cause, or join me and aid the Republic into a new age."

[member="Jack Raxis"]

[member="Cloudburner"]

Vahns ignorance was making Jacks face flush.

"She never even fought the Republic Vahn. She fought the Deathwatch and the Sith. I thought you were there with her during the attack on Mandalore. You are an idiot."

Last chance eh?

Now they were getting somewhere.

"Go ahead then, make my day Auretii."

Cloudburner

His anger got the best of him. The child will not submit to the Republic.

"I have had enough of this, I promised not to kill you. I am reconsidering."

He then fired his blaster at the Mando'ade.

[member="Jack Raxis"]

[member="Cloudburner"]

At long last he snapped. And Jack roared, charging him full speed. As he closed Vahns bolt closed, and Jacks Dinuul energy shield snapped to life from his chest. the bright blue dis expanded covering his body and the bolt struck it fizzling out in a flash of blue electrical current. Then it snapped don and Jack was upon him.

His left foot slid behind Vahn left ankle. His right hand clenched hard around the hilt of the razor sharp Beskar sword. His left hand struck towards Vahns chin, fingers curled inwards and palm flat. The strike was channelled with rage and fury in a fine point. As his palm flew he pulled back with his left leg, attempting to trip the armored behemoth.

Last followed the sword, a single strike thrusting towards his shoulder, the velocity tempered and precise. The blade flashed forwards and retracted, aiming for the small slot where the armor connected. The weak point.

OOC: dinuul is on my armor, in bio.

Cloudburner

Cloudburner now fell and slid passed the smuggler. His armor was one of the only factors in why he did not get a limb cut off there. He proceeded to get up and fight again. He dropped 1x Thermal Detonator. Hopefully that would weaken his opponent.

"Impressive. But you are not a true Mandalorian yet, my dear Raxis."

He brought out his blaster and rapid fired upon the Raxis while running into the Raxis, hoping he would overpower the Raxis.

[member="Jack Raxis"]

[member="Cloudburner"]

Dropping the thermal detonator was stupid. As it dropped Jack scrambled backwards. His gut instinct took over and he felt it again. The same thing he'd felt on Yinchor with the Zeison Sha and so many times before. He'd learned to control it, mold it to what he needed. And Right now?

He needed that thing out of the way, and Vahn was going to be a test subject of his new found discipline. With razor focus he snapped his eyes shut and willed the detonator away from him, still back-pedalling. The force his ally gave him a bone and the detonator sailed towards Vahns face, before it exploded. That'd definitely leave dent.

Shrapnel whizzed by and the shield went up again, taking the brunt of the damage. They dissipated after Vahns blaster shot hit them, powering down to a blink. The little pieces of superheated metal were plinking down all around.

But Jacks telekinesis had cost him the advantage and Vahns armored form somehow still alive was bearing down. There were no seconds left and he knew it was a checkmate. His body went limp, and he took it,

"Ugghhh!"

He fell to the ground, momentarily pinned and limp. But it was a trick. Both legs locked onto Vahns torso, powerful leg muscles crushing around his waist armor. The left hand still free launched another strike up under his chin, at so close range hard to miss. The right hand had dropped his Besk'ad, but he still had tricks.

And good ones too.

A knife appeared, drawn from a sheath on the back of his belt and plunged towards Vahns throat. The part that was unarmored, another weakness.

Cloudburner

The armor once again proved to be useful as the thermal detonator exploded in his face. The helmet was decayed now.

Cloudburner's upper chest now had another battle scar upon it as the young Raxis lunged for his throat. Cloudburner then fell a few steps away and then shot his DL-44 blaster pistol.

"You will submit to the Republic. One way or another!"

He then scrambled upon the Raxis, taking stabs at his torso.

[member="Jack Raxis"]

[member="Cloudburner"]

Since Jack was still locked around Vahns waist he didn't get very far. He was literally in his face, sitting in an L shape straight up with a death-grip on the man's waist. So when he fired it was easy for Jack to swipe with the knife, upper-cutting the blaster and pushing it away. Without a helmet he was vulnerable to the face, so he did what he was best at.

He punched him, aiming right behind the eyes. His torso twisted as the abs channelled force up through his body directly into the point of his knuckles, slated to meet the bridge of Vahns nose.

Then came the stabs. Two managed to slide off of Jacks front armor, but the last skidded into a fold of fabric and slammed into the undersuit. While not powerful enough to pierce it bruised and he felt the pain lance through him as the armorweave underneath flexed and buckled. Too many more stabs would pierce it.

The punch was followed by another headbutt, directly where Jack had swung for. Two for one, double trouble...

Cloudburner

Cloudburner's blaster had now been pushed away, so he had to use a knife. As the young Raxis attempted to headbutt the Ranger, Cloudburner would aim for the head, attempting to stab him right between his nose and his mouth.

"The Republic are strong soldiers, not savages like the Mandalorians."

The punch would hit Cloudburner's helmet, which hurt the Ranger, but would hurt the Smuggler even more, for he is hitting a solid steel helmet.

"You will finish what your Mother started and die a lonely death, or join us and be cherished. Your choice."

Cloudburner now was aiming for the torso, he had seen his opponents armour had fell loose.

The Ranger once again aimed for the nose and the mouth so the knife would stab right through the Smugglers jaw, killing him instantly, or leaving him in an intense amount of pain nobody could survive.

"You will join us or die!"

[member="Jack Raxis"]

[member="Cloudburner"]

Because Jack was wearing a helmet Cloudburners knife strikes simply did not do the damage he had had hoped. The helmet took the blow and the worst Jack felt was a small kink in his neck. When Cloud started stabbing wildly, it was time to go.

He simply wasn't going to take a hint. He knew nothing of Vassara top to bottom. Knew nothing of the Mando'ade or the Resol'nare and was simply another Sith in the making. He even talked like it, despite saying he belonged to the Republic. Jack knew their were other Mando'ade around that he could help.

"Shut your trap Vahn. I'm out of here."

He released his legs from the mans waist and dropped, running full speed up the ramp of The Rogue.

Then he he took off.....

(Thread Exit)

Cloudburner

As the Smuggler cowered away back to his hive of undesirable savages, Cloudburner noticed something shiny. It was a suit of armour made out of Beskar Iron. It was priceless. Beskar was one of the rarest metals in the Galaxy.

"I could use this to my advantage."

He called in 405th Guards to help extract him and the Beskar Iron.

- Left The Thread -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom