Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You sure you wanna do this Marius?

I was spending some time today on the practice grounds, my fists red to the excessive punches I was giving out to the guards that spared with me. I flipped my hair out of my eyes and wiped the line of sweat from my brow as I flipped over a young lad, no older than 18, finding his back to my heel and kicking him a good 7 meters across the room.

I then caught the swing of one of their swords, gripping it between my two palms, the blade only inches from my face. With the slight thrill I got, partially from my species, I pushed my knee into his chest and grabbed him, chucking him into the other 3 men who were running toward me. Then with a swift spin kick I knocked down the others standing around me.

This was the kind of enjoyment I have been looking for, it wasn't often I found time to really train like I used to and I wouldn't lie when I said I missed it like the seventh. There was nothing like the thrill of punching someone in their face.

Invictas, that sounds bad.

I then waved off the men as they stood for more. Despite my battle rage I began to grow thirsty.

"Thank's guys, you can take a break." In return all I heard were muffled yes and groans of pain, which I'd admit made me giggle to myself.

The breeze certainly felt good, despite this being an ice planet I wasn't so cold. In fact, I was simply wearing some leggings and a white shirt. No armor, nor formal wares. I looked across the planes, my training grounds were actually located on a large balcony overlooking an impasse in the cliffs, it was just above a frozen lake, which glistened to the beautiful sunlight of hoth.

Suddenly as I watched the skyline an edgy voice spoke up from behind, one I would recognize from anywhere. Marius the forgemaster. A man whom held me before anyone else, he first equipped me with a sword before anyone else. And he punched me first as well. So here I was, turning to him and letting a grin appear on my lips.

"What'ya think?" I asked him with a hopeful voice.
[member="Marius Severus"]

"You've definitely come far since the first time we've sparred"

The forgemaster agreed with a small smirk as he approached his former apprentice. He held a canteen out to her, filled with water "You look like you could use it" He commended as he took a place, resting against the wall some space behind her

Marius glanced about, eying the training equipment a bit wearily. Nothing near the standard of his forges, simple mass produced and blunted. More likely to actual end up hurting yourself with than using a real blade

"Been awhile shince I sparred, want to give it a go?"

He asked getting up from his spot, walking over to one of the racks bearing training weapons. He grabbed two, walking over to Myron and offering her one "What do you say ? One more time to humor an old man?"

[member="Myron"]

I raised my eyes as he mentioned us sparring, of course I wasn't going to turn him down! Quickly, with a chug I gulped down the canteen, sighing of relief as the water flowed down my dry throat. "Feels good." I said and then with a smile looked up to see the blade he presented me. With the wave of my hand, I insinuated that I prefered to fight with no weapons right now. For that was how I have lately been training.

As my hair blew in the wind, I pulled it up and wrapped it into a long ponytail, sliding my feet back as I did so and taking a fighting stance. "I wouldn't say no to you Marius! But I'm not going easy on you just cause you're getting old on me." With that said I let a sly grin come to my lips and I jolted my foot from the ground, allowing me to leap towards him at inhuman speed. Quickly landing me right in front of him, my leg placed perfectly right below his own to knee his gut and push him back with an elbow and a tight spin kick.

I chuckled and growled, showing off my razor sharp teeth as a way to taunt the old fellow. "Come on Marius!"

[member="Marius Severus"]

"I wouldn't have it any other way" The old forgemaster chuckled, discarding the sword. He wasn't going to use one if she wasn't . He went down into his own fighting stance, less elegant and graceful than her's. His was based on the styles of the pit-fighters he'd fought with during his youth. .

He'd take the hit, sliding back almost a full meter as his body absorbed the force of the blow. He cracked his knuckles and rolled his shoulders

He would lunge forward, with suprising speed (Art Of Movement) to try and deliver a quick three point jab to Myron's chest

He took a few steps back, his hands coming up in a blocking movement just incase "Still have a few tricks left"

[member="Myron"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom