Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Rang (Jack Harkness)

Silas Left the senate hall and made his way to the office of the chancellor, his progress was notably slow as he lent heavily on his cane. He stepped into the elevator, as it made it's assent his mind wandered to what the chancellor would want from him. The elevator stopped at the appropriate floor with a ding followed by a swish as the door opened. He stepped from the elevator and glanced around the corridor he had not visited the chancellors office in a long time. He was quickly acclimatized and made his was to the chancellors office. As he stepped through the door he removed his hat before approaching the chancellors secretary "Is the chancellor available?"

@[member="Jack Harkness"]

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
@[member="Silas Opri"]

Harkness was always available to the other members of the Republic and he always had time for anyone. When he was informed that Silas was here he gave a nod of his head and spoke. "Let him in and make sure he has a comfy chair, don't want to put out one of our better people." Jack stood up and brushed himself off while he thought about what he had wanted Silas for and he remembered. The same thing that was bringing the other senators to him and getting them to come and enjoy their time here. He needed to be assigned to an oversight committee so outside of the senate he had some work.

Silas stepped ... Limped in. He gave the chancellor a respectful nod then sat down "You request my presence chancellor" He said with a smile. It would appear that perhaps he had been called to the chancellors office for a good reason after all. He hooked his Cane onto the front of the chancellors desk and ran his hand over his hat. The the waited with baited breath for the chancellor to begin.

Jack Sheltrak

@[member="Silas Opri"]

Harkness looked at Silas and gave a nod of his head as he went about near his desk. "Yes I did with the actions happening in the senate and the movement towards better relations I have need of your local knowledge. I have worked for Zeltros for long enough that I haven't gotten in touch with many out of here. The senate needs someone who knows the area and keep in touch with everything. Organize fundraisers for the hospitals and orphanages. You know good press. That is why your here."

"I can do that" He said with a small nod he had a few business contacts he could set things up with. He stood up slowly gathering his belongings "Will that be all chancellor?" He asked as an after thought. Whilst he waited for a reply he began thinking over local issues he would probably begin with the police force.

Jack Sheltrak

"Yes that will be senator. There isn't a huge amount of the things we will have to do." Harkness gave a nod of his head while offering just a grin. "Your talents and directness re something to be admired."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom