Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You May Feel A Bit Of Discomfort At First

Through several months of late night experiments deep in the underground labs of the Thorn of the Black Rose, Darth Venefica had made a wonderful discovery involving alchemy, the Darkside of the Force, a unique ritual, magick, animal DNA and the black orchid plant. Once she had made the discovery, several test subjects ranging in different species were brought in and put through vigorous experiments. The results she was seeking just weren't there.
Animals would die to quickly from a side effect from the ritual, while certain sentient species such as Bith, Bothans, and Rodians could not survive the alchemy transformation process. Humans seemed to be the excellent choice, but even they would end up on the pyre by week's end. Frustration began to set in. Here she had a recipe worthy of fabricating a sithspawn, and yet nothing could live past a week.
One night as she slept, a vision guided by the Force was brought to her during the dream state process. The dream had no understandable pattern, just flashes and glimpses all in fragments. When she awoke the next morning, she spent several hours meditating alone in the forest trying to piece together what she had been shown. Finally she had pieced together the jig-saw vision. Each part of the vision held one similar variable; a Force user.
During her return walk back to the facility, she thought about how she would come about obtaining two specimens for the ritual. She temporary thought about trying to create a sithspawn-Force infused army; but that made no sense to her. Two, all she would need is two. But where would she get these two?
Both the OS and the Black Rose had more than enough Force users in their ranks to allow her to pluck out the two lucky individuals. The more she thought about this, it also appeared to be a bad idea. It would be bad for business to experiment on her own sisters and brothers from both Orders. What she needed was rogues. It was decided, when she returned to her lab she would send word out to bounty hunters, smugglers, and other unsavory characters of questionable reputations. Let them be her eyes and ears.

11dd05e801ee757df78b2fa8285353cf.jpg
Dark Jedi Alysi Lo'Grun (Typhon)
(Andarta)
She ducked behind a crate, allowing time for her breathing to come under control before attempting to dash across into the vacant building across the street. Why is a bounty hunter after me, she thought to herself. To her knowledge she was free of any bounty, especially after she worked so hard to pay back her debt to the crime boss, Juessup the Malicious. He promised her at the their final meeting, where she felt the weight of the galaxy being lifted, that he would redact the bounty he put on her once the final credit chip was counted; bringing what she owed to him to a conclusion. Yet, her she was fleeing from a bounty hunter.
Gripping the hilt of her lightsaber tight, she withdrew from her cover and charged toward the waiting building. From over ahead she heard a whooshing sound that quickly was drowned out when she finally crossed through the empty structure's ruined door frame. Remaining as still as a statue, she listened for any signs of the bounty hunter while at the same time attempting to stretch out her senses through the Force to detect her chaser. She cursed herself for not training herself better through the Force. She was an expert swordsmen in her opinion but lacked the proper training of commanding the Force.
As Force abilities went, she had extensive knowledge of force lightening, darkshear, and force rage. Her other abilities, which she had failed to work on, where the basics of telekinesis and telepathy. Her strong suit had always been her lightsaber. Her trusty little metal, cylinder weapon had saved her hide on more than one occasion. But she was unsure how well she could face off against a veteran bounty hunter.
Letting a false sense of security override her common sense, she began to move through the building until she ended up in a massive empty room; where not just one bounty hunter stood waiting for her but three. Her eyes darted between the three bounty hunters, no it was four she now realized when she heard a thud behind her cutting off her chance to retreat back the way she came.
"Listen, this has to be some misunderstanding on your part," she said hoping to buy herself some time by engaging them in conversation.
"Juessup promised me that he would...."
The last sound she heard was a zapping noise before everything went black.
Thorn of the Black Rose (2 days later)
Her head was throbbing and her body ached. She tried to move and found that she was bound hands to feet. Her eyes fluttered open but couldn't see anything due to a black hood that engulfed her head. She wanted to scream but realized it would do her no good. She was caught and her life was on the verge of coming to an end. Then she began to hear voices. The buzzing in her head would not allow her to hear everything but only granted her bits and pieces.
"And you.....unharmed.....damage....."
"No dama....alive....payment."
Her ears picked up heavy footfalls that sounded as though they were leaving. Momentarily she allowed herself to relax. But it was short lived. The black hood flew off her head and her eyes strained to focus after being subjected to bright lights to quickly. Slowly they began to return to normal and she saw, with a feeling of horror, a lone female figure adorned with bones crouching down in front of her.
"My name is Darth Venefica....and I have an excellent proposition for you."

k0D47jP853Y.jpg
Dark Jedi Keiko
(Agrona)
Keiko had always been a troubled girl, even when the Force at times fought the Miraluka on some of her life choices. In her young life, before winding up in prison cell on Coruscant that was designed to hold Force users, she had many failed career choices. A Jedi dropout, a fired smuggler, twice fired tour guide, and a poor excuse for a bank robber just to name a few. Her attitude toward others and the galaxy as a collective was not appealing to most people. Especially those she had worked alongside.
Even in prison trouble found her. Fights and violence and arguments was a daily occurrence with her. Things could have been much worse, or at times, escalated out of control if she had not been fitted with a Force shock collar to prevent her from calling on the Force. The Darkside ran strong through her veins, while her darker emotions always discovered new ways to integrate themselves into her life.
With no hope of ever seeing the outside world as a free girl, she accepted her falsely accused charges and the demeaning life sentence handed down to her. She began to change her appearance, first by getting tattoos on both of her shoulders, both of her hands, on her throat, and even some on her face. To better prepare herself for fights, she began shaving her head to discourage hair pulling.
However, despite her bold claims she was content with her life behind bars, she missed using the Force. And her lightsaber. After leaving the Jedi behind, she began running around with another Dark Jedi; a Master (presumably) who began to teach her some of the darker aspects of the Force. She quickly forced herself to dig deeper into the realm of the Darkside; learning such abilities as dark illusion, Force drain, inflict pain, Force scream, and the basics all Darksiders knew.
Slowly she began to fall asleep as her memories of days past began to lullaby her.
Keiko shot up from her relaxed position, hearing the klaxon blaring loudly. She lept from her bed and heard a metal clank on the floor at the same time she felt an absence from around her throat. The shock collar was gone! And so was the electrical field on her cell. From outside her cell she heard screaming, yelling, and an occasional blaster shot.
"What the kark is going on," she asked when she 'saw' a fellow inmate pass her by.
"Not sure K but people are trying to break out. Come on!"
Wasting not another second of her life in here, she followed the female inmate. Even if she was killed trying to escape, at least she would not have to eat another bite from what was passed for food around here. A few guards tried to stop the free-for-all prison break but were quickly overwhelmed; some guards even killed.
Keiko, along with a few others, had actually made it out of the prison before reinforcements could arrive. Deciding she stood a better chance on her own, she disconnected herself from the group and ducked down a back alleyway only to discover she was not alone.
"Impressive....you will do nicely," the female figure said from the shadows.
"Nicely for what?"
"Greater things than you could ever imagine," Darth Venefica said stepping out of the veil of the shadows that surrounded her. "For now....just listen."

Thorn of the Black Rose Facility
(Anaxes)
"I will be perfectly honest with the both of you," Darth Venefica said while looking at the two candidates.
"Your bodies will undergo a drastic change in DNA when spliced with that of a beast of your choosing, alchemy, magick, a well designed ritual, and this little lady," she was saying while holding up an glass, encased plant.
"I've heard your concerns and they are noted...but I assure you both that once your radical transformation is complete...you will be beautiful."
The Dark Jedi glanced over at one another. Darth Venefica could sense their fear in partaking of the ritual, and they were right to be afraid. To have some stranger tinker with your biological make-up and turn you into something that bordered on the word abomination, was not an easy choice to make. Success, the Sith Lady knew, was not entirely assured, but she had worked on this for months so the rate of success was tremendously higher than the rate of failure.
"Kark it! My life was over anyway so I accept your proposal ," Kieko said.
"Yeah, I'm in as well," Alysi chimed in.
"Very good....and thank you both. I will allow you one final week to enjoy your old life. I will have the files uploaded to the computers in your rooms. In the files you will find the case study on the Black Orchid....as well as numerous candidates of animals to choose from."

The ritual needed to be perfect, and for that she took her two little girls deep into the forest of Anaxes; where the planet's solo moon was beginning to red. Both girls, dressed in black garments, stood poised ready to accept their evolution; fate no longer factored into the dark ritual. Either they would be transformed or they would suffer horribly before the cold hands of death reach out and strangled them.
"Lie down....both of you....and get as comfortable as you can," the Swamp Witch said pointing to two bed of black roses prepared on the forest floor.
"Close you eyes and think dark thoughts."
Once the two ladies had done what was instructed of them, a single scientist holding two hypodermic needles in his hand stepped forward. Darth Venefica raised both hands to the dark filled sky and began chanting an incantation she new quite well. As the words slipped between her lips, she gathered the forces of Darkside energy around her.
"Biotaille dorcha bhailiu romhainn," she chanted in the ancient language of Dagobah.
"Ordaímse duit finné a iompróidh agus a thabhairt amach do fianaise! Teacht amach anois!"
Placing one hand over each girl, she nodded to the scientist. The scientist injected the cocktails, each one with a mixture of their chosen animal DNA and the extract from he Black Orchid Plant into the left arms of the two girls. With her own eyes rolling to the back of her head, she began to pour magick into them; whilst continuing with the spell.
"O bhas Tagann an saol .... o thagann an saol cumhachta. O aon rud a thagann amach a chruthu .Erigh."
With the last of the words from the incantation spoken, Darth Venefica dropped to her knees.

In unison, both bodies began to violently twitch while both of them let out a screams of terror. Darth Venefica, still on her knees, closed her eyes to mingle their pain with hers; and gently returned it back. The scientist took a step back and watched with fascination.
The spell, the ritual, and alchemy began to take form. In tandem, both girl's bodies began to metamorphosis into something tales of monsters are born. Once more, the scientist took another step back.
Without warning, both girls stopped breathing.
"Lady Venefica....they're dead," the scientist announced after checking them both.

Andarta
The pain was unbearable. Was she screaming? Was it in her head? Her body felt heat and cold simultaneously, yet she was comfortable. She tried to breath and felt the air burn her lungs. Gasping and choking took over.
My feet! What's wrong with my feet?! Her feet began to curl, her toes forming into one. Hooves? I have hooves!
My arms? My arms are growing....thin. No, bone-like! What's happening.
Air! I need air!
Oh gods that be...my skin....it's green.
My fingers....they are....claws! Claws!

Agrona
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Power. Rebirth. Pain.
My head! My head is splitting. Wait? No....I'm growing....
Horns! I have karking horns!
And a tail.
Yes....a tail to strangle my enemies.
This is....
Beautiful!!!!!

"Did you hear me mi'lady? They are dead," the scientist screamed in frustration.
The eyes of Andarta shot open and stared into the eyes of the scientist. Before he could step back, Agrona struck out with her right hand, her fingers wrapping around the scientist's throat.
"It appears they live," Darth Venefica said not bothering to hide her cold smile.
Agrona tightened her grip around the throat. Andarta sat up, gasping for breath.
"Here....take this," the Sith Lady said to her handing a mask filled with a small compartment filled with poisonous gas.
"Better?"
"Much," Andarta said after placing the haunting mask on her face.
The sounds of breaking bones echoed through the silent forest.
"Yes. Much better," Agrona replied into the mind of Darth Venefica when she realized she bit off her tongue during the transformation process.

Now came the hardest test of all, the approval of the Black Rose Council. Most members in the Black Rose dabbled with either magick, alchemy, science, or genetics but non had sought to combine them all together to create Force wielding Sithspawns like Darth Venefica did. The two 'girls' where brought to the Council for them to pass judgment on.
The Council had approved of the twin creations but the Grand Lady of the Black Rose was concerned about their worthiness and loyalty; and if they could perform duties in the galaxy. After many hours of deliberation, it was decided that tests would be bestowed upon the 'girls'.
Andarta would be given a trio of tests to complete. Fail one and she would be destroyed. Her tests included retrieving stolen information, the elimination of a rival, and the assassination of a disgruntled Senator on Anaxes.
Argona, who lacked social skills, was sent to the swamp world of Dagobah. There she would be forced to survive off the land using only her meager lightsaber and the Force. If the swamp creatures did not claim her, or she failed in her three week long test, she would be destroyed.
The final result....they had succeeded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom