Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Have To Start Somewhere

Levi starts to use the force power's he has gained to try to sense out the whole environment in the whole city and tries to sense something in the force.

Levi Walks down into the crowd from the landing pad and force's his lightsaber into his hand and tries to resense out the area. "I wonder why my sense isn't strong enough..."

"I will help you, I will also give you a surprise but that will be kept a secret until the job is for filed." Levi walks into the bar and looks at the bartender.

Levi Turns on the lightsaber and slashed the bartender's head off and steals the data and walks back out "Here you go boy. Oh and here you go boy." Levi hands him a small crate with something metal inside and disappears into the crowd.

In the crate there was 2 objects 1 was a Lightsaber that was made by the sith with a color collection of crystals on the side of it and a E-11 Blaster Rifle.

Oliver looks sceptical at this artificial red one and says "never seen this one before" then Levi walks into docking bay and says the red crystal is a fine choice young one as I ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom