Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You have to start somewhere

Vrissk exited the ship and handed the pilot a few credits. It hadn't been hard to catch a short ride from Trandosha to Wasskah for the right price, especially with the freighter already headed to the moon. He stretched and gathered his few belongings he had brought with him. He took a deep breath, taking in the beautiful coast as he started walking, heading towards the headquarters for Zar's Quality Armor. If all went right, he would be able to get some good armor and quality weapons that would properly suit him. It would be a big step in the right direction for him as he planned out his bounty hunting career in his head. A couple kills and the next thing he knew he could get himself a ship. And not long after that hopefully retire a millionaire.

Vrissk saw the complex up ahead and began to pick up his pace. It wasn't much of a site, but it should have what he needed. And who knew, maybe he'd even get to meet the head of the company and infamous trandoshan bounty hunter [member="Sareen Zar"]

Sareen hammered the matrix armor piece into it's needed form, sparks flying from the heated anvil. Sareen was in the forgery of the armory complex, along with two of four of the other Trandoshans who worked under himself. The room's temperature reached well beyond the normal levels a humanoid could stand, but it was only a warm day for Sareen and his workers. Before he continued to mold the armor, a transmission came to his commlink clipped to his working belt, from the security guard Sythhhk, "Sir, we have a customer approaching the complex, Trandoshan. Shall we send him in?" Sareen thought it over for a moment, customers usually didn't come to his place of work, usually they would only send a order for Kyr'ik to deliver, "Send him in personally, I have a good feeling about this."

Sythhhk opened the doors to the small building group, beckoning the young Trandoshan to enter, "Come here my fellow reptilian, Sareen himself would like to have a word with you."

[member="Vrissk"]

Vrissk was met at the door by the trandoshan who appeared to be serving as a security guard. He nodded in response to the guards request and moved to follow him to meet [member="Sareen Zar"]. He looked around the facility, he imagined they weren't used to have customers actually not come here, but Vrissk had decided to take his chances showing up here anyway. Maybe he could save some shipping costs. He followed the security guard down the hallway taking a couple turns before arriving in a much warmer room. It didn't bother him though, he was used to the steamy jungles temperatures of trandosha. He looked around the room where sparks were flying about as the trandoshans were molding the various pieces armor. He waited at the door for the mercenary to come to him, not wanting to interfere with their work.

Sareen looked up from his work to take in the signature of [member="Vrissk"] in his vision, "Come here young one, I asssume you have not traveled all thisss way for a ssset of armor, tell me why you are really here." Sareen would continue working as the young Trandoshan would explain himself. After all, he had to complete this armor set by week's end, if he was to keep up the status quota. It was the third and last Trandoshan Bounty Hunter Armor- Model 1 set to be made. The first being on his ship and for Sareen's use only, and the second already cataloged and stocked in the keeping warehouse, a small room where all the creations of the forge were stored.

Vrissk walked over towards [member="Sareen Zar"] as requested.

"I'm looking to get into the bounty hunting bussinesss." Vrissk said. "And I heard you had ssome experience in the trade and I wass unssure where to begin, sso I wass hoping you might be able to help me out. At leasst with ssome bassic equipment. I'd be willing to pay for it."

He produced a handful of credits for the Sareen to see. Vrissk had a measly some of money, nowhere near enough to afford a full set of equipment. It just further demonstrated his cluelessness when it came to bounty hunting. But he was eager to learn and hopeful Sareen could in some way help him with his goals.

Sareen laughed, "I ssseee you truly are new to the bussninesss. Put away that insssultingly sssmall amount of creditsss. I will do you one better, if you ssstand by my ssside bounty hunting the criminalss of the galaxy, I will provide you with the training, and the equipment that a bounty hunter requiresss. I am an aging Trandoshan, I am middle-aged, and am losssing to the younger bounty huntersss, but with your ability, and my experience, we could rule this busssinesss once more."

Sareen held out his clawed hand in the pursuit of a deal.

[member="Vrissk"]

Vrissk stuffed the credits in his pocket and eagerly shook [member="Sareen Zar"] 's clawed hand.

It'ss a deal. He said.

This was working out wonderfully for Vrissk. You couldn't beat free equipment and training.

Sareen gave him a toothy smile, this proposition would definitely be beneficial to both hunters. But what would be their first bounty? Only time could tell. But judging by the sudden increase in bounties due to the fiasco in the Republic, it would be very soon, very soon.

[member="Vrissk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom