Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YOU decide Darth Apparatus's face!

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
300px-Anubis_a.jpg
 

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
This is sort of a brilliant idea, Mason. Props.

Sadly, I have nothing to contribute. I was thinking Kevin Durand, but he's had few roles with that sort of gravitas.
 

Ragnar Wulfe

Guest
I support Anthony Hopkins... why? Hannibal Lecter, and it's only a face, not really the voice as well
 
Darron Wraith said:
....a kitten. Pure. Evil.
gumpy.jpg



Allaina Mare said:
Wait. Does he have to be human, Mason? (Also, Mason, we need to do another collaboration. Things need to go boom!)
I don't know if he needs to be human. Darth Apparatus never told me what he was.

Also, things do need to go boom.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom