Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can touch my tails if I can touch yours.

There was a time and place for wild and feral. This was very nearly it. Or at least the correct setting to hint at it. Chiasa had enough class not to go full on jungle queen in a public setting. After all, she was more of a desert Queen than a jungle one. Just as ferocious if not more, but oh so much subtler, most of the time.

"In my experience wild normally means taking clothes off not putting them on.. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

She'd kept her eyes on his grin as she spoke, then flicked them up to meet his eyes at the last comment answering his grin with one of her own.

"Oh I do. And I suspect I could dress you up, but first I'd need to properly see what I was working with, so I could make informed decisions of course."

[member="Malachite Avachei"]

I smiled at the beautiful Twi'lek, and drew a finger down one of her lekku. She was subtle, or at least a bit more subtle than most of the other women I'd been with. And she had good taste, or else she wouldn't have complimented my jacket... Or she liked what she saw well enough to lie about what she didn't like. Either way, she seemed like she was definitely worth more trouble than I usually took for the women who liked to throw themselves at me.

"Do you have any problem conducting your info-hunting while we get a little wild? I bet there's all sorts of things you've never seen before, and I think I'll enjoy those lovely hands of yours."

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

"What only my hands? I think you'd enjoy more than that.."

Chiasa was not humble to start with. Drunk Chiasa could make an Epicanthix look humble. Well. Perhaps that was pushing it, but you got the idea. All of her was lovely, this was self-evident.

"I don't think that would be a problem.. I've always been a good multitasker. And maybe, we'll have to find out, I've met a lot of things and seen a lot of people.

That last was given with a saucy tilt of her chin to ensure he knew it was a joke and not just an alcohol induced mistake.

[member="Malachite Avachei"]

I grinned, a little raunchily, and swept my tail up to brush the orange-skinned Twi'lek's fingers. A slight sigh escaped me as the fur made contact, and a short, happy growl.

"My fur is... sensitive, is why. Sorta like your lekku. To the Force, mostly, but physical contact feels even better. You're the most beautiful striped woman I've ever met, but it's your hands that'll have the greatest effect, I bet."

My ears flipped forward a little, and my smile softened a bit at Chiasa's slightly egotistical joke. My self-confidence was nothing to sneeze at, either.

"Tell my a story, then, Chiasa. About these things you've met. There's no rush to go anywhere."

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom