Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are my child (Rex, Kaia)

Rex had told her multiple times that the adoption was only a few words. But Bree felt that this had to be special if they were to be a family then important events such as becoming a family were to be celebrated.

Mandalorians liked to drink and so did Zeltrons so why not have something to drink. Juice mostly couldn't have Kaia drinking netra'gal right off. And Bree had read somewhere that it was poor parenting to do so. Bree still had her reservations about all of this, taking on the responsibility of a child was very grave, serious. And then there were the worries and concerns about doing it right, about providing the right kind of life. Granted Kaia was already older but anything they could do could affect her.

Anyhow what she had set out was drinks, a very small cake, and in her pocket she had something she would share. She only hoped that it would be appropriate.

[member="Tiberius Rex"]
[member="Kaia Brin"]

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia was in her room sleeping lights off armor still on with a flask grasped in her hand she snores loudly drool dribbling off her cheek. After a long night of sneaking out without Rex knowing and going to a raving party he was tired and out her armor showing stains and a couple blast marks but that wasn't necessary she had hoped that nothing was going on the next day but it looks like life took a turn in a different direction.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]
[member="Tiberius Rex"]

((Sorry I thought I posted in this one a few days ago...I guess it didn't post before I closed out the tab))

Rex was waiting in the War Room with [member="Breanna Volsh"], he could tell she was a bit apprehensive so he took her hand giving it a soft squeeze so she knew that he was here for her. "You'll be a wonderful mother cyar'ika, don't worry" Rex shared some of the same concerns as her but in the grand scheme of things he knew it was the best decisions to be made. Although Rex was curious as to where [member="Kaia Brin"] was at, he had posted a vague note to the inside of her door earlier that morning about meeting him in the War Room for something yet she had not shown up yet.

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia still snoozes on her bed drool dribbling down her chin still her door is wide open the faint light of the hallway shines on her in her bed [member="Tiberius Rex"] had put a note on the door but it had fallen to the ground crumpled up she snores grumbling about a small jawa in her sleep.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

[member="Tiberius Rex"] [member="Kaia Brin"]

Bree nodded, "I hope you are right" She was nervous this was a responsibility this meant that they could not just go off and do as they pleased they would now have to consider the welfare of Kaia. Bree knew she needed to talk to her mother and soon. She had to have advice that Bree would understand and be able to apply.

"I wonder where Kaia is Rex, you sure you told her to be here today?" She didn't doubt that he had, but it was odd that the girl was late.

[member="Breanna Volsh"] [member="Kaia Brin"]

Rex nodded, "I left a note on her door...but she may not have seen it. I'll go get her". He was anxious for her to join the family and he had to admit to himself a bit impatient like a kid wanting to go ahead and open a present. He left the War Room without another word heading towards Kaia's room, thinking about his own father as he neared her room a light smile came to his face. He hoped that he could be a great of father as his old man was but then again he was separated from his dad at a young age. Meanwhile they were adopting Kaia after she had already gone through most of her childhood, he wasn't sure if that would make a big difference or not. As he got to Kaia's room he noticed that her door was wide open, Kaia was still in bed but it had appeared as if a tornado went through her room. "Get up" he said loudly and in a firm tone, he had promised himself that he wasn't going to get angry with her today since it was her day.

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia groans as she is awoken by the older mando [member="Tiberius Rex"] "F-Five more minutes I'm not ready to scrub the toilets.." She exclaims before rolling down into the covers she drops the flask that was firmly grasped In her hand that dangled off the left side of her bed causing it to clank down and move towards Rex's feet Kaia doesn't pay notice and goes back to sleep nice and comfortable underneath the warm dark blankets of her bed snoring lightly.
[member="Breanna Volsh"]

[member="Kaia Brin"] [member="Tiberius Rex"]

For some unknown reason that Bree couldn't explain she decided to follow Rex down the halls to find out where Kaia was afterall this was to be about her being adopted. "Did you tell her you would be adopting her today?" Bree asked if Kaia knew and decided to not show perhaps being their child was something she didn't want, maybe Kaia...oh it was too cruel to think on.

Oh but when they entered her room, oh my kept being repeated in Bree's head. oh my. It was a mess but worse it reeked of alcohol. It gave Bree the shivers.

As Rex entered Kaia's room he just started shaking his head at the mess and the reek of alcohol on Kaia. He swore this kid was placed in this galaxy to try to test his patience to the limit. "Di'kut!! UP NOW!" Rex didn't use many words because he was afraid that if he did then he would use worse words then idiot. Rex walked over to Kaia's bed ripping the blankets out of Kaia's arms and throwing it to the side. Rex mumbled a few choice Mandalorian words under his breath as he waited for Kaia to respond.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]
[member="Kaia Brin"]

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia would flail a bit at the enraged [member="Tiberius Rex"] she screams lightly before being cut off by the one word the older mando barked the one she hated the most "Di'kut " tears already welling in her eyes. Kaia slowly gets up holding back her tears she wobbles onto her feet and looks up at her officer "What do you want! Its my day off and you come into my room screaming at me!!" She Barked back at him sniffles can be heard from her and a few rebellious tears leaked down to her chin dropping to the floor.

[member="Tiberius Rex"] [member="Kaia Brin"]

Ok what did that word mean, oh gauging Kaia reaction it wasn't all that nice. And that was when the yelling started, and that was when Bree took a step back. Oh this was not to be so, the drinking, the screaming, was this how a mandalorian child reacted???

oh my.

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia would softly wail as her body began to grow weak from [member="Tiberius Rex"] and his hurtful word she would breathe heavily as she tried to keep it together the girl looks over to see [member="Breanna Volsh"] giving her a animalistic like growl as if the pink woman had something to do with Rex and his anger. Tears still flowed from her eyes she didn't do anything wrong.... why would they be so angry at her for nothing?

[member="Breanna Volsh"], [member="Kaia Brin"]

Things were getting out of hand rather quickly "calm down Kaia, you've slept in long enough...and we have something planned for you". Rex wasn't sure why she was crying and thrashing around yelling, he had only told her to get up and ripped the blankets off. He had been woken up worse before from his own father so he viewed it as a normal way to be woken up.

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia growls some mean words to the two adults before grabbing her blanket and putting it back onto the bed fixing it around making sure its in the frame firmly after the young girl finishes up with that she begins to walk back to them until she finds her teddy bear that was flung from her after [member="Tiberius Rex"] had thrown off the blanket "How did you get down here you little goober?" She says to it picking up the plush and hugging it to her waist, now walling back to them by now her sniffling would have stopped "Now what do you have planned for me?" She says in a snarky tone.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

What they had planned was a celebration she thought but now she was uncertain about all of it, maybe she wasn't prepared to deal with this.............child. She smiled and then looked to [member="Tiberius Rex"].

He wanted this badly, was this the child he wanted. Perhaps he felt that in the need for family Kaia would change once she knew she belonged, she didn't know. But in this she was silent as she watched and listened to the discontent from [member="Kaia Brin"].

Rex looked over at [member="Breanna Volsh"], he could sense her uneasiness about the whole situation and that made him try a different approach with the girl. Rex softened up "we have a surprise for you ad'ika, one I think you will like." Rex reached back in attempt to hold Bree's hand, as tough as he was he was a bit nervous about adopting [member="Kaia Brin"] and whether she would accept them as parents or not.

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia Listened in a bit more intently she nodded to the older mando swiftly, she still grasped onto the plush bear she had. She couldn't help but be excited to hear what they had in store for her, Maybe it was candy!

"Whats the surprise!, Is it food? or maybe a trip to a planet with Food on it? or maybe a food planet!" she exclaimed excitedly.

She tapped her feet anxiously in wait of what they might say.

[member="Tiberius Rex"] [member="Breanna Volsh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom