Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another tag request

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Something icy, maybe frost blue or bright teal font, that says "Frozen Soul" in the normal font. Then another that says "Morphologist" left to interpretation. That would be supremely dope, tyvm.
And a "Wife Breaker" tag while we're at it? I always meant to make one of those! XD

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
@[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]
Okay, not a problem. Any form of imagery you want on it? Or just a patterned background with the text?

Mino

@[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]

2l8vmt0.jpg
125rptt.jpg
2rf6kiw.jpg

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I like them, they're just so hard to see. x_x
Is it possible you can make the first one stand "out" a bit more, the second one have maybe a white glow or something to set it out from the dark background, and the third... I'm not sure about the third, actually. I just know it blends too well. The concept is awesome though.
Edit: Oh yeah, I'm a major OCD nut about this but can the first two use the Castellar font the site typically uses? Sorry. It's a consistency thing I'm fidgety about.

Mino

Not a problem. I'll get on it as soon as I can, but that might not be until later on tonight I'm afraid. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom