Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yello’

Hey there. You can call em Augur. I’m actually gonna shoot straight for a question, who wants to take me under their wing? Kidding, but also not really. I’ve been around here before, a while back, but then got caught up in Uni and poor time management, and left. I’m sorry for that, I won’t say who I am, I might if I find out I know you and feel like you deserve a formal apology. Again, I’m sorry publicly though, I probably left some stories hanging, and I feel terrible about it. To make up for it, and because I been hankering to roleplay some Star Wars for a good while, I’m back. I don’t think I’ll reprise my character, I don’t know that it would be appropriate to do so, I don’t know how the galaxy has changed since I was gone. So for now, unless I change my mind or am otherwise convinced. I’m going with Darth Augur, a Sith character I’ll start working on. Name might change, other things might happen, but I’m here to stay. So yeah, if someone is interested in a Sith Apprentice that’s what I’m going for, that is if you don’t mind helping me relearn how to do the calling cards and whatnot as well. P.S. I would like to be in with the Maw, they still around?

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Darth Augur Darth Augur

Welcome back to Chaos! No worries, people come and go all the time so no hard feelings to anyone you might have left hanging! Stuff happens. We're always up to help ya readjust though!

The Maw have gone minor but there should still be some remnants and whatnot you could get in touch with!

Darth Augur Darth Augur
Welcome back to Chaos! No worries, people come and go all the time so no hard feelings to anyone you might have left hanging! Stuff happens. We're always up to help ya readjust though!

The Maw have gone minor but there should still be some remnants and whatnot you could get in touch with!
Thanks mate, have a lot of the Maw members gone over to another faction. I guess I might just ask what the major Sith faction is? Is there anyone who would be interested there in taking an apprentice, though that could be a question to inquire in a discord about though?

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Okay sweet, I’ll take you up on that. What’s the Sith Order like? Is it relatively solid, or split up into sects of those who do their own thing? Maybe it’s a little bit of both even. Is there some sort of leader? Do they follow the rule of two, and do you think it would be easy to come by a master for my apprentice? Also is it adherent to the Sith Code, or do they have their own sort of interpretation?

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Darth Augur Darth Augur

It's mostly solid these days! There are a couple distinct factions within the Order but they're more akin to political blocs than warlords. We already had our warlord period so no worries! The rule of two has been pretty much abandoned but the Sith Code is still alive and well of course but there are a few slight variations between the differing internal factions. Masters are pretty abundant these days thankfully. Our current emperor is the one and only Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom