Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Year 1: Telis

Seems to be all the rage as of late, though maybe it’s just a coincidence of the times... so why not make my own post on the matter?

As of 366 days ago, I joined the Chaos forum site, on December 19, 2019. A day later (exactly one year ago today), I had created my current and most-used character, Telis Taharin (or Darth Aagenti). Fittingly enough, this is also my 100th post as Telis.

Over the past year, more has happened than I thought would be possible. Aside from Telis rising the ranks of the Sith Order when I had expected him to remain a simple Knight and an outside player, Telis becoming the Pyramid of Military Command of the Sith Empire, and then Telis becoming the Pillar of Unity of the Sith Empire, many of my original ideas, plans, plots, and ideas for Telis have largely been abandoned or set aside for the foreseeable future. In short... he’s a league away from who I ever thought he would be at this point in time.

I know a year is certainly a long time, but it still boggles me to look back and see how much he has grown and changed as a character. Going from a simple investor and businessman to a vampiric lord reveling in androgyny, effeminacy, malice, and evolution, it’s safe to say that Telis, though still obscure to most of the forum, has become a lot more of an active participant than I had initially planned for. And for that matter, I’ve become a lot more intertwined with the forum than I thought I would (though this post is about Telis, not me; I’m too boring for my own post). As with all things that go through change and stand the test of time, there have been bumps along the way, and moments where I’ve wanted to delete him and start anew.

But here we are, the first of hopefully many years both for myself and for Telis, and the first 100 posts as the Lord of Ambition. And I just wanted to take a moment, step back, and reflect on all of this, while reaching out and seeing how you all have found Telis, for those that have interacted with him. I’m fully open for any critiques, big and small, positive and negative. I want to hear what y’all have to say, so I can continue into the next year’s worth of Sith shenanigans with some new insights under my belt. Plus, I feel like with how many enemies I’ve made with Telis, somebody is wanting to take a crack at him.

So yeah, let me here what y’all have to say about Telis, and here’s to year 1 of hopefully many years to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom